Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your video is great Terrah, now I'll be stuck with that stupid grin on my face for the rest of the day, thanks

Comment

Re: Ask Joe Mallozzi - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, S9) and SGA (S1, S2)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Red_Rabbit
      First off I would like to thank you for taking time out of your day to talk with us. With that done I have two questions that might be looking to far ahead but I was still wondering if you had any idead on either of them.

1) Are you planning story arcs that could carry into 1 or even 2 more seasons?

2) Like Michael Shanks, do you think that if there were to be a season 10 RDA might want to come back to a full time role?

1) Hopefully the elements we're introducing in this 9th season will arc over several more seasons.

2) I would say...no.
      Today, 02:07 AM

It is waaayyy too early in the day for me to see this. Besides the obvious, what the heck is this supposed to mean for our Sam and Jack in Season 9? I worry that if RDA gets too comfortable away from the grind of the series making and the loonngg commute, he will not want to come back. Can't say that I would blame him from his perspective. But, there is plenty of blame to go around for dragging the S&J non-relationship relationship for so long.

Grrrrr! Anger management skills kick in....1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..10. Ahhhh! Deep, cleansing breaths!!

TPTP keep tickling us with bits here and there and now.......WARNING.... RELAPSE....

1..2..3..4..5..5..5...Owwwww!! FCOL! Let's try DENIAL. Yep, DENIAL. Let's watch shippy scenes and read shippy stories. Mmmmmm! Waves of calm are sweeping over me!
      sigpic

Comment

Stay calm nell
        RDA not wanting to come back full time doesn't mean he won't come back at all. If he comes back for a few episodes (even if it's not enough for me ), there's still hope for SJ ship (at least, if Sam is in these episodes )

So let's cross our fingers and just wait a little more
        Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by florence
          Stay calm nell
          RDA not wanting to come back full time doesn't mean he won't come back at all. If he comes back for a few episodes (even if it's not enough for me ), there's still hope for SJ ship (at least, if Sam is in these episodes )

(((((((((((((Nell))))))))))))))

Nell don't worry, RDA is not a season regular this year and he still came for a couple of episodes and he will come back at the end of the season for his wedding with Sam

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
          Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
          Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
            What do you think is the funniest S/J moment of all time???
            The one coming to mind right now is the end of Broca Divide when Jack makes the "sweet little tank top" comment
            Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Stay calm nell

Thanks, Florence, I knew you guys could help me pull through this! I'm staying away from JM's thread!!! Nice shippy thoughts, nice shippy thoughts!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                Thanks, Florence, I knew you guys could help me pull through this! I'm staying away from JM's thread!!! Nice shippy thoughts, nice shippy thoughts!!
                You're welcome nell
                Do you want me to lend you my rose-tainted glasses ?

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                  (((((((((((((Nell))))))))))))))

Nell don't worry, RDA is not a season regular this year and he still came for a couple of episodes and he will come back at the end of the season for his wedding with Sam
                  Thanks, LOL4JACK!! Yes,of course, The Wedding!! More nice shippy thoughts!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

You're welcome nell
                    Do you want me to lend you my rose-tainted glasses ?

Yep! Do you have a magic wand, too? :rolleyes:
                    sigpic

Comment

Yep! Do you have a magic wand, too? :rolleyes:
                      I wish

Instead, here's something to help you

Comment

I wish

Thanks, again! It does help! And now I'm off to work. Have a good, um, day or evening for you now!! Are you in France right now?! Cool! Later.
                        sigpic

Comment

The one coming to mind right now is the end of Broca Divide when Jack makes the "sweet little tank top" comment
                          hehehe I remember that. Those were the days ahh I miss RDA. You really get the impression that he's gone especially since New Order (season 8).

To Twiggy: thanks for joining our forum We hope you like it there. Others are welcome to join too !!
                          Lord Zedd

Comment

Thanks, again! It does help! And now I'm off to work. Have a good, um, day or evening for you now!! Are you in France right now?! Cool! Later.
                            Yes I'm in France and it's 4:45 PM here. But I'm not at work since I'm on sick leave (I go back to work tomorrow though, even if I don't feel a lot better )

Comment

Yes I'm in France and it's 4:45 PM here. But I'm not at work since I'm on sick leave (I go back to work tomorrow though, even if I don't feel a lot better )
                              (((( florence))) I'm sorry you don't feel good florence If it can be a comfort I don't feel very well myself and I have to study for my exames
                              Lord Zedd

Comment

I wish

Hey can I have one with green glasses
                                Lord Zedd

Comment

Working...
                                X