This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sclairef99
    Ok, so I'm working late tonight and hubs in on the couch going through Stargates on our Tivo...and he says:
    "OH! I've got to erase that one - that's the one where Carter falls for ! " At this point I become a bit cohearant and turn around to say WHAT?
    His Response:
    "I'd be thrown out of the house if I watched that one again!"

What a good shipper hubs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S
    Ah, hubby deserves a reward for that.

I get teased by my hubby and my sons.
    sigpic
    ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by AustrALIEN
      T = Together Forever------------Jack and Sam of course
      Welcome AustrALIEN!

U: undying love between Sam and Jack.
      Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Ok......I've got to ask..........I know what Ship means know it for ages........and from another show............but what does Thunk mean...........can't figure it out?
        CARTER:
        You spent seven years on MacGyver......and you can't figure this one out.......

We've got belt buckles and shoe laces and a piece of gum.........build a Neucliar Reactor for crying out loud.......

You used to be MacGyver........MacGadjet.........MacGimmic........Now your Mr MacUseless.......

Dear God............I'm stuck on a glacier with MacGyver.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PdY3...eature=related

Comment

V, is for

Viva La Amour between Sam and Jack

Welcome AustrAlien... Thunk - The sound made when one hits the ground due to a superb male/female specimen

Check out the FAQ, they helped me a lot....

http://forum.gateworld.net/faq.php?f...s#faq_netlingo

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
          Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
          Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
            V, is for

Viva La Amour between Sam and Jack

Welcome AustrAlien... Thunk - The sound made when one hits the ground due to a superb male/female specimen

Check out the FAQ, they helped me a lot....

http://forum.gateworld.net/faq.php?f...s#faq_netlingo
            Cheers.........will do that...........

Oh and

W = Jack Wags his tail.......like a Wittle puppy dog......everytime he sees Sam
            CARTER:
            You spent seven years on MacGyver......and you can't figure this one out.......

We've got belt buckles and shoe laces and a piece of gum.........build a Neucliar Reactor for crying out loud.......

You used to be MacGyver........MacGadjet.........MacGimmic........Now your Mr MacUseless.......

Dear God............I'm stuck on a glacier with MacGyver.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PdY3...eature=related

Comment

Happy Birthday to all these people GTLopez (24), Megam123 (24), Tok'ra Blender (24), metatron (22), Arsinoe (21), andrew_craven (21)

X as in Xtraordinary galatic love between sam and jack

Welcome AustrAlien hope you'll enjoy it in here. If not well don't worry you will
              I have so many exames and I want to stay here and post away but I can't pff life isn't fair school is a b*tch, A PAIN IN THE MIK'TA shippers feel sorry for me
              Anubis
              Lord Zedd

Comment

ALOHA FAIR SHIPPERS!

(note: the SHIPPY alpha site is Stargate Intel - http://s3.invisionfree.com/Stargate_Intel, but Nuby's forum's good!)

well...I've started writing fic again, and I also wrote essays on Jack and Sam last night. The Jack essay will be up at Intel shortly, so I hope you enjoy!

(((thankies for the welcome back and all the green jello)))

Well...gotta go!!!!!
                sigpic
                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis

I have so many exames and I want to stay here and post away but I can't pff life isn't fair school is a b*tch, A PAIN IN THE MIK'TA shippers feel sorry for me
                  Anubis

I feel your pain, Anubis--exams are crappy. Think of Sam and Jack to get you through them!

Hello, thread! I lurk here a lot but I don't tend to post that much...you seem like such an old and lovely SJ family! Any room for another obsessed UK shipper?

I can't seem to stop watching the wondeful, warm and fuzzy snuggle in Heroes. So I came here to assure myself I'm not the only one with the shipper syndrome. *pines for SJ hugs* And I just felt like posting!!! lol.

If there's no mention of Sam and Jack in S9 I think I'm going to die!!

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                    (note: , but Nuby's forum's good!)
                    Of course my forum is good you didn't think that it would be bad
                    but don't worry sueKay I haven't abandonned SI besides everybody can join our forum the more people the more joy !!

Anubis
                    Lord Zedd

Comment

Hmm...Nuby...I have a business proposition for ya, so look out for a PM soon!

Exam's are HIDEOUS (burst out crying) They're so nasty...I'm glad mines are over for good. You'll do fine Nuby...they may seem tough, but that's a good thing...that probably means you thought through everything and gave much better answers. You're smart so you'll be fine!

Anywho...no-one answered my shippy question

What do you think is the funniest S/J moment of all time???
                      sigpic

Comment

yeah nasty indeed it is really weird you have to have 3/4 of the questions right to get 1/2 of the points so if you have 12 questions you'll have to have 9 questions correct and you'll get 10 / 20 or 50% or in some countries they use letters I think it is C-. Really unfair and the questions are damn hard !!

Anubis
                        Lord Zedd

Comment

Yeah...our system's fairer with the marking, but the questions are really stange. For example, in Business Management - if you were to put down a use for ICT (Information and Communication technology) that wasn't in the marking scheme, but had a valid point (eg. saying email could be used for stationary or catering orders)...you wouldn't get the mark, even though you're right. Exam systems suck.

I think the funniest S/J moment is...

it's gotta be either Broca Divide or Window of Opportunity...

any other nominations??
                          sigpic

Comment

What do you think is the funniest S/J moment of all time???
                            Hmm, the well-known sidearm joke comes to mind... but there's lots besides.

Ooh, I love Jack's face in "Full Circle":

"I assume Carter's invited too?"

"Of course. Will you be coming together?"

"As in...?"

"Friends, going to a wedding?"

"Ah, yes, sure! .... Jonas!"

And Sam can't resist grinning.

Comment

lol...that's a good one

here's one

Jack (as the lift door closes) fish...fish some more?
                              sigpic

Comment

Yeah...our system's fairer with the marking, but the questions are really stange. For example, in Business Management - if you were to put down a use for ICT (Information and Communication technology) that wasn't in the marking scheme, but had a valid point (eg. saying email could be used for stationary or catering orders)...you wouldn't get the mark, even though you're right. Exam systems suck.

I think the funniest S/J moment is...

it's gotta be either Broca Divide or Window of Opportunity...

any other nominations??
                                thanks for joining sueKay Of course everybody else is welcome to join aswell

As for a funny moment did you know that Sam stripped once before Jack That is right If you watch the episode Emancipation If I remember correctly he said something that she was really drunk and wanted to take of her clothes

Anubis
                                Lord Zedd

Comment

Working...
                                X