This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    well 10pm ET is 8pm to me...so I will STILL have an hour to go BEFORE I get to see SG1 and SGA.....*sigh*....this is the ONLY time I hate living in the west
    *sigh* I hear ya, Tame...I'm even an hour further back...but Moebius is on here now...I just have to finish catching up on the party that happened when it aired for everyone else

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
    still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
      Moebious 2
      Spoiler:
      So I thought it was a fun ep, a lot better than part 1. I laughed and enjoyed the team banter-- even tho it wasn't exactly our team. There were some really good moments and lines and I liked it.

There is just so excited, though, I can get about another AU kiss. It was cute, but, in the end, meaningless. I'm desperate for meaning and resolution and TPTB gave me the same ole, same ole. Alright already, I get it, you don't need to bang me over the head with it anymore-- Sam and Jack will always dig each other no matter what their history or universe they're in. So PTB, if you know that and love it so much that you have to keep throwing it at us -- such a wicked tease-- why the hell not deal with it in OUR timeline, once and for all.

To me, the Threads retread ending is a jip. RDA won't be around next season, why not just finish the thing. I don't understand why we're still stretching this out. It's just stupid.

ship sistah
      I reckon its because if they make a movie they could put in some romance by resolving the ship. So if they make one at the end of season 9 and RDA wants to be in it, they'll do it then if they haven't already. If they resolve it too soon, they'll have to find another shippy element with some other characters. The more ambiguous they are now, the more likely they can use S/J ship in the film. Assuming they'll still make one of course.

"doooo doooo do di do do dooooo , do di doooo doooo do di doooo doooo do doooo do di doooo"
      -Stargate Theme

Comment

Finally got the computer back for a sec. and....

OMG M1
        Spoiler:
        was absolutely amazing!!! The 3 kisses were along time coming! I especially like the 2nd one because of the sparks flying and stuff! I screamed!!! He also made her call him Jack and he thinks she's HOT! The also seemed very comfortable around each other they sat and stood next to each other like in M2. Even though the TPTB didn't really show it you could tell they are TOGETHER!! When they were fishing Sam says we should have done 'Can't believe we didn't do it years ago' (ya I have to get my head out of the gutter!) Think this ep. is gonna tie with D&C for me! 2 of my favorite pics. of M2
        http://www.stargatesg1971.com/moebiu...image3402.html
        http://www.stargatesg1971.com/moebiu...image3470.html he looks so happy!

O.k. have to go to bed shippers
        Have fun at the Party!!!!
        ((((((((((Shipper Family))))))))))

Comment

Originally posted by Elkeli
          I reckon its because if they make a movie they could put in some romance by resolving the ship. So if they make one at the end of season 9 and RDA wants to be in it, they'll do it then if they haven't already. If they resolve it too soon, they'll have to find another shippy element with some other characters. The more ambiguous they are now, the more likely they can use S/J ship in the film. Assuming they'll still make one of course.
          RESOLVE IT TOO SOON!!! ROTFLMAO! (and crying)

After season 9?! I don't know if I will care if it takes that long. I'm having trouble caring now.

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Tonight another gal reposted her "prediction" of how Sam and Jack may play out season 8. So, that got me thinking about my Sept guess about Season 8 and see #3.

Threads
            Spoiler:
            [QUOTE] Re: The Sam/Jack Shippers' Thread

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiya, I'm new(well, I posted once several months ago). Anyway, I was wandering around Season 8 room and responded to a question about Jack and Kerry. No spoilers just speculation. Anyway, there is no activity there so I thought I'd share my ideas with you gals maybe to stir up a little conversation. Thanks.

For what it's worth, when I think about who Jack's love interest might be I recall several fanfic stories where Jack was paired with a love interest although eventually he and Sam were united (happyendinghappyending).
            Note: To the fanfic authors that may recognize my descriptions (poor as they may be), I really liked each of your stories especially because Sam and Jack ended up together.

1. An attractive younger woman (20's) photographer was a distraction/trophy. Didn't work. She was a girl to Sam's woman.

2. A highpriced call girl (attractive, experienced, intelligent, refined woman probably 30's). Didn't work. They enjoyed each other's company; they shared some educated and cultural interests on "dates." But, they knew she was only a service, afterall.

3. A divorcee. Intelligent, exotic, educated, professional career woman (probably 30's). Jack tried to make it work but superficial. She saw right through him. She was very fond of him and wanted a relationship but she was smart enough to accept that he loved another.

So, given these examples, I think Jack deserves a 'realistic' opportunity (as real as they can conjure up in the small number of episodes remaining) at a love interest with someone such as #3 but in her 40's. For this to work, like Pete is (I can't believe I'm saying this) a believable partner for Sam, the woman for Jack must be believable, too. We need some tension so that it will be all the more sweeter when Sam and Jack come to their senses about their love for each other.

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
              RESOLVE IT TOO SOON!!! ROTFLMAO! (and crying)

After season 9?! I don't know if I will care if it takes that long. I'm having trouble caring now.

ship sistah

WHOOPS! didn't add my "this isn't really what I want to happen but I think it just might unless a magic fairy puts all TPTB on drugs and makes them resolve the ship, and to read this you must insert huge amounts of cynacism and sarcasm" disclaimer, I won't forget next time lol

"doooo doooo do di do do dooooo , do di doooo doooo do di doooo doooo do doooo do di doooo"
              -Stargate Theme

Comment

Originally posted by Elkeli

here you go MajorSam, welcome back, take a piece
                Originally posted by Cassie
                WELCOME BACK MajorSam!!!!!
                Come join the Party!
                Originally posted by gatebee
                WELCOME BACK MAJOR SAM

Originally posted by Oma-1
                (((((MajorSam))))))))

Glad you had a good trip. Did you see S&J at the tower?

Welcome back, you're just in time for the party. Elkeli brought lovely shippy cake
                Thanks so much guys, LOOOVED that cake, i'm definately here at the party! (it's kind of ironic, it's my brother's birthday today, so my family got together and just finished cake...)

Actually, I saw SOOO many Stargate (Sg1 and Atlantis) Look alikes while I was out, I was actually scared!!! SOOO many! Everywhere I turned! And stuff that happened/was said kept reminding my of shippyness... I guess I was in withdrawl!

Here's a funny story, I was walking with my luggage to go home, then guess who I see walking along just behind me? Brad Wright!!!! I was SOOO mad I wasn't wearing my Stargate pants that I had made for last years GateCon. I wanted to talk to him, but I mean, he was with his family, so... (Shouldn't he have been on Stargate anyways? hm...)

But anyways, PARTAAAY
                The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                  <snip>
                  Question: Token, why do penguins make you think of omelettes?????
                  What? Am I the only one?? Ummm....let me think....penguins eat omelets...no...penguins make good omelets...no...Ah...Jack makes good omelets with beer while watching a Discovery channel exclusive about penguins!!!! That's it!!!

Token ~

Comment

Yeah, see the problem with the penguin/omelet thing is that penguins are birds...birds lay eggs...well, you get the picture

The Discovery Channel works much better!

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                      What? Am I the only one?? Ummm....let me think....penguins eat omelets...no...penguins make good omelets...no...Ah...Jack makes good omelets with beer while watching a Discovery channel exclusive about penguins!!!! That's it!!!
                      wow that was amazing deductive reasoning

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                        LOL Tame.....I cannot believe you are starting YOUR birthday thing already. You kill me woman, absolutely kill me!!!

Jack and Sam...oh my!
                        Critter, you honestly believe Tame has any modesty?? Please! She's already offered her body in service to the Shipper Family!! And we really do appreciate her dedication. So what's a few *cough* constant *cough* reminders about her birthday which is 6 months away??

Token ~

Comment

ROFL!!! and we all KNOW Penguins swimming then lead to Jack thinking about *Fishing* and THAT leads to him thinking about Sam ...

Welcome Home MajorSam
                          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

So what's a few *cough* constant *cough* reminders about her birthday which is 6 months away??
                            Ah, but the real question is, will she tell us how old she is?

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                              ROFL!!! and we all KNOW Penguins swimming then lead to Jack thinking about *Fishing* and THAT leads to him thinking about Sam ...

Welcome Home MajorSam
                              RLOL more great ship deductive reasoning

Comment

Critter, you honestly believe Tame has any modesty?? Please! She's already offered her body in service to the Shipper Family!! And we really do appreciate her dedication. So what's a few *cough* constant *cough* reminders about her birthday which is 6 months away??
                                Hey.... I think I resemble that remark and of course I would do ANYTHING to help my shipper family ...so if keeping Jack in *Fine Fishing Form* is what I have to do then ...*sigh*...I will bear this burden
                                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Working...
                                X