This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all
    Just finished uploading my SJ Vid, Woman by John Lennon.
    All comments welcome, good and bad, sorry about some of the S8 clips.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrah
      Hi all

Terrah,
      Woman is exquisite! And, Crush is lively and fresh with Sam's and Jack's attraction! Well, excuse me, I must check out more of your cool vids!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
        Sally it's too bad TPTB do not spend more time on giving SG-1 Fans better Stories and less Time trying to confuse the Fans.IMO Sam and Jack are together.There's no other way.I still believe we have not seen the last of Sam and Jack.I'am not sure will ever get a wedding but a real Kiss and an I Love You is very possible.IMO the Sam character would be finished if Sam gets involves with someone else.Sam would not even be accepted on Desperate Housewifes if She gets envolved with someone other than Jack.
        Amen to that!.....

Comment

Originally posted by Sam fan
          Heya guys justw anted to show of my new amanda blend and sig!!

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a45...mandablend.jpg

isn't she lovley!! A S/J comng up if anyone wants one? and i'm also more than willling to make people sigs of any kind if they want them xxx Hope everyone is okay!
          I love it!!!! OH its wonderful,and she is so pretty! Thanks Sam Fan!

Comment

Welcome, AUSTRAalien!
            Welcome back, Poetic Tragedy & Sue Kay!

i am thoroughly confused by what joe means. is he pinpointing rick returning for two or more eps, or about the not being single (or not celibate) part of her post? his *answer* only brought up fifty other questions!

joe loves to do this.

sally
            Originally posted by jafacakes
            Well, it could mean 'pas celibataire' as in seeing someone romantically or 'pas celibataire' as in married . I could live with either as long as Jack is the other part of the 'pas celibataire'
            Unfortunatly the cynic in me reckons we will have a passing alusion to Sam and Jack talking on the phone and will have to use our very fertile imagination to fill the gaps.
            Personally, I'm going to rely on the translations provided to us by the shippers for whom FRENCH IS THEIR NATIVE LANGUAGE! 'Nuff said on the subject, don't you think?

Originally posted by lonely_star
            Personnaly I've never thought he was clueless. Maybe he doesn't want to stand in their way or just doesn't want to dwell knowing that the regs are here, but not clueless..just passive...and this is a good example but i'm sure we can find some others...
            like the insinuation or the little things that make me feel he's aware of those feelings. I'm thinking about the scene at the end of abyss when he says to jack (who's in the infirmary bed) that everything is gonna be ok and over his voice (and j'ack's face) Sam is coming through the door. (he's ascended, he knows a LOT!!) Those little things...those are not coincidences, at least not for me...the guy knows more than he shows...come on he can talk I don't know how many languages, he can make rocks talk about history, so he can certainly notice those little looks and others things wich byt the way make him feel uncomfortable ...he's just TPTB tool
            just my opinion of course...but one thing is sure ! he doesn't have TIMING!!
            Well, you know, Daniel forgot most of what he knew when he was ascended, so maybe he knew in S6 in Abyss, but didn't know in S7 in Chimera. Whadaya think?

Originally posted by Terrah
            Hi all

Love your vids! Please make more!

By the way, L is for LOVE---what Sam and Jack feel for each other!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
              By the way, L is for LOVE---what Sam and Jack feel for each other!!!!!
              Soooooooo true

M is for Marriage? It will happen Someday!

Comment

Originally posted by Cassie
                M is for Marriage? It will happen Someday!
                N is for NOW!

sally
                sally

sigpic

Comment

O is for O'Neill loves Carter!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

P is for pete

Comment

Q is for the Quirky things they both do!

Comment

R is for ravenous (sam and jack's passion!).

sally
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

Ok, so I'm working late tonight and hubs in on the couch going through Stargates on our Tivo...and he says:
                          "OH! I've got to erase that one - that's the one where Carter falls for ! " At this point I become a bit cohearant and turn around to say WHAT?
                          His Response:
                          "I'd be thrown out of the house if I watched that one again!"

What a good shipper hubs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S

Comment

S is for Samantha O'Neill.
                            -I was, am, and will be, Aeon9570 (if I ever remember the password)-
                            -You want to mess with the Ancients? Please update your will...-
                            -S/J, you cannot stop it, it is not 'possible', it just is.-

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                              [I][SIZE=5][COLOR=Navy][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][B][CENTER]Welcome, AUSTRAalien!
                              Thanks for such a huge warm welcome...........
                              CARTER:
                              You spent seven years on MacGyver......and you can't figure this one out.......

We've got belt buckles and shoe laces and a piece of gum.........build a Neucliar Reactor for crying out loud.......

You used to be MacGyver........MacGadjet.........MacGimmic........Now your Mr MacUseless.......

Dear God............I'm stuck on a glacier with MacGyver.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PdY3...eature=related

Comment

S is for Samantha O'Neill.
                                T = Together Forever------------Jack and Sam of course
                                CARTER:
                                You spent seven years on MacGyver......and you can't figure this one out.......

We've got belt buckles and shoe laces and a piece of gum.........build a Neucliar Reactor for crying out loud.......

You used to be MacGyver........MacGadjet.........MacGimmic........Now your Mr MacUseless.......

Dear God............I'm stuck on a glacier with MacGyver.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PdY3...eature=related

Comment

Working...
                                X