Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone ever noticed the elevator scene between Jack and Daniel in Grace. I always wondered if Daniel was completely clueless when it came to Jack's feelings for Sam. But maybe the light came on after his talk with Jack. Jack gave him a look, that showed Daniel he cared more about Sam than just a friend.
    it did seem like he didn't know..
    he's meant to be a smart guy yet it took him 7 years to even get an inkling..?
    sigpic
    http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
    http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

K is for KISS
      sigpic
      http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
      http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
        Has anyone ever noticed the elevator scene between Jack and Daniel in Grace. I always wondered if Daniel was completely clueless when it came to Jack's feelings for Sam. But maybe the light came on after his talk with Jack. Jack gave him a look, that showed Daniel he cared more about Sam than just a friend.

Heres the pics.
        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...argate/117.jpg
        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...argate/118.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...argate/119.jpg

personnaly I've never thought he was clueless. Maybe he doesn't want to stand in their way or just doesn't want to dwell knowing that the regs are here, but not clueless..just passive...and this is a good example but i'm sure we can find some others...
        like the insinuation or the little things that make me feel he's aware of those feelings. I'm thinking about the scene at the end of abyss when he says to jack (who's in the infirmary bed) that everything is gonna be ok and over his voice (and j'ack's face) Sam is coming through the door. (he's ascended, he knows a LOT!!) Those little things...those are not coincidences, at least not for me...the guy knows more than he shows...come on he can talk I don't know how many languages, he can make rocks talk about history, so he can certainly notice those little looks and others things wich byt the way make him feel uncomfortable ...he's just TPTB tool
        just my opinion of course...but one thing is sure ! he doesn't have TIMING!!

Comment

Originally posted by shipper hannah
          it did seem like he didn't know..
          he's meant to be a smart guy yet it took him 7 years to even get an inkling..?
          Well you have to take RL.. Men in general are very "duh" when it comes to "amore". Especially in the line of work that they are in, those guys would be sooo, oh sooo clueless. The guys would have been only thinking of themselves and their careers and seven years would be about right before Jack realizes that he had feeling for Sam.IMO

Comment

Has anyone ever noticed the elevator scene between Jack and Daniel in Grace? I always wondered if Daniel was completely clueless when it came to Jack's feelings for Sam. But maybe the light came on after his talk with Jack. Jack gave him a look, that showed Daniel he cared more about Sam than just a friend.

Heres the pics.
            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...argate/117.jpg
            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...argate/119.jpg
            ((((((( Rogue )))))))) those pics are so nice . It really shows their emotions.

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
              ((((((( Rogue )))))))) those pics are so nice . It really shows their emotions.
              Thanks, gatebee. I watched Grace last night and that scene surprised me. Jack is usually good at keeping his guard up, not to let anyone see how he really feels. But he let that one slip. You can see it in his eyes.
              Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                HELLO THERE SHIPPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well...I've read all the pages here...and I think I agree with almost everyone. The thing is...If SG1 had ended with Moebius...I would have been happy from a shippy point of view...I also think that Sam and Jack are going to take it slow with a relationship...they wouldn't want to rush after so many years of friendship.

I guess...I'm okay with the ship now...I'm spending very little time online, and just enjoying going out and finally getting a social life and such...I will DEFINITELY be back when I get home internet, but it's not as big a bother to me not to have the internet as it would have been months ago...I guess I'm in the same boat as Caty at the moment, but one thing's for sure...

THE SHIP AIN'T DEAD!!

Suz
                xxxxx
                totally agree with you SueKay .....the ship is very much ALIVE .... and knowing the way the characters of Jack and Sam are , they would really cherish every moment and not just do a mad rush to the relationship.
                Glad to hear you having a good RL

Comment

Heya guys justw anted to show of my new amanda blend and sig!!

isn't she lovley!! A S/J comng up if anyone wants one? and i'm also more than willling to make people sigs of any kind if they want them xxx Hope everyone is okay!

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                    J- It's for JACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: Can't believe Joe answered the Q, although still don't know what he means by "two ways" pas celibataire, is pas celibataire...

Well, it could mean 'pas celibataire' as in seeing someone romantically or 'pas celibataire' as in married . I could live with either as long as Jack is the other part of the 'pas celibataire'
                    Unfortunatly the cynic in me reckons we will have a passing alusion to Sam and Jack talking on the phone and will have to use our very fertile imagination to fill the gaps.

Comment

Has anyone ever noticed the elevator scene between Jack and Daniel in Grace? I always wondered if Daniel was completely clueless when it came to Jack's feelings for Sam. But maybe the light came on after his talk with Jack. Jack gave him a look, that showed Daniel he cared more about Sam than just a friend.

Heres the pics.

I've always wondered about that,too. He started off as if he were excited about some gossip he heard, instead of potentially very bad news about a colleague and dear friend (of Daniel's). Even if he hadn't a clue about Jack's feelings about Sam it just didn't seem right the way he said it.

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                        Thanks so much for your feedback!! And this one took about three months from conception to delivery to Tame! I started it in November but put it aside to work on the novel submission. I don't think Tame got it until February but she was in the middle of betaing a couple of other authors and coping with real life so she didn't get started for a while. Finally, it got done last night.

I have two more in the works. Not nearly as long! But I have to keep up my part for the SS Jack & Sam! They may not show anything in season 9 (don't know, avoiding spoilers) but in my mind... Well, can we say like rabbits! Oh, I guess you could tell that from the fic!
                        I just hope you and others write Sam/Jack stories like............forever! Spock and Christine weren't a couple at all , but Spock/Christine stories are still being written (at least the last I knew).

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                          Ahem... speaking of Eclipse, didn't you have planned to write a sequel ?
                          It's on the TO DO list...

Sheesh...write a couple of nailbiting cliffhangers and everyone goes nuts...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                            Hey, I'm too busy being freaked that Cam will stay SG-1 Team Leader even AFTER Sam gets back...

I CERTAINLY don't need THIS to fret about...

Let's back up for a sec, shall we? JM seemed to think that it was perfectly obvious with the way things were going at the end of season 8 as to what they were alluding to with regard to Jack and Sam. And because of Threads and even Moebius, I'd guess that it's good news for us...

It would be REALLY hard for me to consider Sam trying romance with someone else right now. But there are 3 possibilities here...she's not focusing on that part of her life right now, she and Jack have a "thing" or she's moved on with someone else. Like I said, I don't see her moving on with someone else...so option 3 is out. That being said, I can sorta maybe see the first option...kinda. But not really. Actually, I see more that she's resolved her "issues" and now feels free to pursue her feelings for Jack but it's not the main focus of her life. It is just a truth that she has reconciled herself to and accepts fully...but now with other obstacles removed, she no longer feels encumbered by it as she must have because of her initial perception of her feelings for Jack and the regs she followed. Then of course there was the conclusions she made while suffering from a concussion...but that's a whole 'nother post.

So, my conclusion...she's involved with Jack but because of distance and the whole "saving the earth" thing, it's not first and foremost in her mind.

Okay. Feel better about that...now back to my Cam fretting.
                            i know, me too!

i am thoroughly confused by what joe means. is he pinpointing rick returning for two or more eps, or about the not being single (or not celibate) part of her post? his *answer* only brought up fifty other questions!

joe loves to do this.

sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                              but one thing's for sure...

THE SHIP AIN'T DEAD!!

Suz
                              xxxxx
                              no it ain't, suekay!

sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Sally it's too bad TPTB do not spend more time on giving SG-1 Fans better Stories and less Time trying to confuse the Fans.IMO Sam and Jack are together.There's no other way.I still believe we have not seen the last of Sam and Jack.I'am not sure will ever get a wedding but a real Kiss and an I Love You is very possible.IMO the Sam character would be finished if Sam gets involves with someone else.Sam would not even be accepted on Desperate Housewifes if She gets envolved with someone other than Jack.

Comment

Working...
                                X