Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right...well...I gotta be going...gotta do some housework for my mum, so I need to go home...I have a question for you all...

What do you think is the funniest S/J moment of all time????

Zats all folks...see you all soon...I hope!
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
      Hi, Shipper Family! Just popped in to announce a new Jack & Sam fic... Early season seven, therefore avoiding any mention of ! As usual, it's rated for over 18 readers only! It's the longest stand alone story that I've written, almost 38,000 words or 85 pages in Word.

Broken Illusions

Another Jack and Sam fic... Surprise at that!

It is shippy so beware.

Rated NC17 for sexual content.
      Broken illusions nearly destroy Jack as Sam fights to save him.

Added 06/12/05
      Spoilers through season early season seven.

MEI MEI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so looking forward to it! I had just checked your site the other day for it....I guess I was a day short....
      I'll take your story with me on my business trip next week....if I can stand to wait that long to read it!
      Thanks,
      S

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
        f- for fanzines like Meimei which leave you with a happy feeling!
        G- for Gate, because with out it there would be no ship. And Giggles....as Jack just LOVES giggling!

S

Comment

Originally posted by sclairef99
          MEI MEI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so looking forward to it! I had just checked your site the other day for it....I guess I was a day short....
          I'll take your story with me on my business trip next week....if I can stand to wait that long to read it!
          Thanks,
          S

oh if I were you I'd started it right now!!!!! cause it's GREAT !!! I love the way you write and the idea is awesome !! poor Jack! he's phisically and mentally...bad, let's say and of course there's a certain repercussion on Sam's life especially for a certain scene I was lol
          thanks so much that was

can't wait til the next one!!! how long did you need to write this one ?

Comment

Originally posted by sclairef99
            G- for Gate, because with out it there would be no ship. And Giggles....as Jack just LOVES giggling!

S

H- for Honkin' Kiss !!!!! big honkin' kiss if possible! !!! no need to explain why !

Comment

I- for of course!!!

Comment

J- It's for JACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: Can't believe Joe answered the Q, although still don't know what he means by "two ways" pas celibataire, is pas celibataire...

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

ok the last one! then I let you play but I couldn't resist this one!!!

J for Jello !! and my favorite is...purple passion jello of course ( ((((Oma)))) )

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                    J- It's for JACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: Can't believe Joe answered the Q, although still don't know what he means by "two ways" pas celibataire, is pas celibataire...

ok this one works too !!

don't worry about your question!! not single is not single, in french or in english !! JM is just playing with our nerves...again
                    thanks for asking this question!! that was cool !!

Comment

Originally posted by lonely_star
                      oh if I were you I'd started it right now!!!!! cause it's GREAT !!! I love the way you write and the idea is awesome !! poor Jack! he's phisically and mentally...bad, let's say and of course there's a certain repercussion on Sam's life especially for a certain scene I was lol
                      thanks so much that was

can't wait til the next one!!! how long did you need to write this one ?
                      Thanks so much for your feedback!! And this one took about three months from conception to delivery to Tame! I started it in November but put it aside to work on the novel submission. I don't think Tame got it until February but she was in the middle of betaing a couple of other authors and coping with real life so she didn't get started for a while. Finally, it got done last night.

I have two more in the works. Not nearly as long! But I have to keep up my part for the SS Jack & Sam! They may not show anything in season 9 (don't know, avoiding spoilers) but in my mind... Well, can we say like rabbits! Oh, I guess you could tell that from the fic!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                        I have two more in the works. Not nearly as long! But I have to keep up my part for the SS Jack & Sam! They may not show anything in season 9 (don't know, avoiding spoilers) but in my mind... Well, can we say like rabbits! Oh, I guess you could tell that from the fic!

I guess I can
                        I'm looking forward reading the two more you're working on, and I got to admit that if they are shorter it certainly won't be a problem cause I spent my entire afternoon reading it! fortunately I had nothing to do I got caught and couldn't stop reading That was great thanks again for it and if season9 isn't as good as we'd like shippily talking then I'll always have your fics

Comment

any K words anyone ???

(well there's always the K for Kiss...the ONE we are so waiting for!!!! without alien influence, AU or other strange stuff and time alteration )

Comment

Originally posted by lonely_star
                            any K words anyone ???

(well there's always the K for Kiss...the ONE we are so waiting for!!!! without alien influence, AU or other strange stuff and time alteration )
                            Lonely_Star, K is definitly for KISS, even if they have been AU, it has given nice material for the vids....

How can I kiss you, let me count the ways!!!!

- During that crazy time loop... the best that could have happened.
                            - That time when we had our memories erased... who said that did not happen?
                            - On that ship when you where all alone... WOW...
                            - On our fishing trip before T and D came by....
                            - And with Sparks, lights and sound effects!!!!!!!!!

Yep, K is definitly for KISS

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                            Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                            Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Has anyone ever noticed the elevator scene between Jack and Daniel in Grace? I always wondered if Daniel was completely clueless when it came to Jack's feelings for Sam. But maybe the light came on after his talk with Jack. Jack gave him a look, that showed Daniel he cared more about Sam than just a friend.

Heres the pics.

Last edited by Rogue; 13 June 2005, 09:53 AM.
                              Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                                Lonely_Star, K is definitly for KISS, even if they have been AU, it has given nice material for the vids....

How can I kiss you, let me count the ways!!!!

- During that crazy time loop... the best that could have happened.
                                - That time when we had our memories erased... who said that did not happen?
                                - On that ship when you where all alone... WOW...
                                - On our fishing trip before T and D came by....
                                - And with Sparks, lights and sound effects!!!!!!!!!

Yep, K is definitly for KISS
                                yep K is DEFINITELY for KISS!! thanks for confirming

Comment

Working...
                                X