This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by meimei
    Hi, Shipper Family! Just popped in to announce a new Jack & Sam fic... Early season seven, therefore avoiding any mention of ! As usual, it's rated for over 18 readers only! It's the longest stand alone story that I've written, almost 38,000 words or 85 pages in Word.

Broken Illusions

Another Jack and Sam fic... Surprise at that!

It is shippy so beware.

Rated NC17 for sexual content.
    Broken illusions nearly destroy Jack as Sam fights to save him.

Added 06/12/05
    Spoilers through season early season seven.

((((((MeiMei)))))) I thought a few parts fell under the heading of "TMI," but apart from that? Good job!

It kinda reminded me of that ST-TNG ep. where Picard and Crusher were stranded on a planet with their minds linked, and they got sick if they were too far apart. I wish TPTB had done something similar with S&J. They (TPTB) certainly weren't opposed to mirroring Trek in other ways.

Here's a new piece of shippy fan-art to go with your new shippy fanfic!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
      let's play a game!

sam/jack ship, from A to Z.

a - 'always'

b - baal, which sam fought hard to get jack from.

c - ....

sally
      c - cupids arrows reaching the real Jack and Sam's hearts
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
        c - cupids arrows reaching the real Jack and Sam's hearts
        d - Divide and Conquer, the ep. that officially "outed" the S/J ship!

Comment

Originally posted by ST-1
          d - Divide and Conquer, the ep. that officially "outed" the S/J ship!
          e- Everything is leading up to them getting together.
          Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
            Hi, Shipper Family! Just popped in to announce a new Jack & Sam fic... Early season seven, therefore avoiding any mention of ! As usual, it's rated for over 18 readers only! It's the longest stand alone story that I've written, almost 38,000 words or 85 pages in Word.

Broken Illusions

Another Jack and Sam fic... Surprise at that!

It is shippy so beware.

Rated NC17 for sexual content.
            Broken illusions nearly destroy Jack as Sam fights to save him.

Added 06/12/05
            Spoilers through season early season seven.

Great Job! I will only get fours of sleep but worth every minute lost! Goodnight and good morning to our friends across the ocean!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel's_twin
              e- Everything is leading up to them getting together.
              f- for fanzines like Meimei which leave you with a happy feeling!
              sigpic

Comment

Interesting response from Joe M...Would our French shippers care to respond???
                Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                Hi Joe,

Shipper here

We read over the weekend an interview from Amanda Tapping in a French magazine http://www.theamandatappingclub.net/telestar.jpg she was asked about Sam and Jack's relationship.

TS: Before Richard's departure, will the fans finally have a clear view of the love story between Jack and Samantha?

AT:However, waiting for Richard to come for one or two episodes, Samantha says to who wants to hear, that she is not single... for you to judge!

So my question is: Are Jack and Sam together as a couple in S9?

Thanks!
                And Joe's response:
                Originally posted by JMallozzi

Hmmm. Maybe Amanda knows more than we do. Seriously though - if you're referring to the French article I think you're referring to, that quote could be translated either of two ways.

Looking ahead to season 9 however - I'm pleased to report that none of the stories we've done to date focus on Carter's romantic life.
                ON EDIT: HEY! This is post 4400! Get it? Like the tv show??? Cool.
                Last edited by Uber; 12 June 2005, 10:41 PM.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                  Interesting response from Joe M...Would our French shippers care to respond???

Originally Posted by LOL4JACK
                  Hi Joe,

Shipper here

We read over the weekend an interview from Amanda Tapping in a French magazine http://www.theamandatappingclub.net/telestar.jpg she was asked about Sam and Jack's relationship.

TS: Before Richard's departure, will the fans finally have a clear view of the love story between Jack and Samantha?

AT:However, waiting for Richard to come for one or two episodes, Samantha says to who wants to hear, that she is not single... for you to judge!

So my question is: Are Jack and Sam together as a couple in S9?

Thanks!
                  And Joe's response:

Originally Posted by JMallozzi

Hmmm. Maybe Amanda knows more than we do. Seriously though - if you're referring to the French article I think you're referring to, that quote could be translated either of two ways.

Looking ahead to season 9 however - I'm pleased to report that none of the stories we've done to date focus on Carter's romantic life.

uh, would *anyone* like to translate that?

what two ways, joe?

i'm confused.

sally
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

Interesting response from Joe M...Would our French shippers care to respond???And Joe's response:

ON EDIT: HEY! This is post 4400! Get it? Like the tv show??? Cool.
                    Good Morning Fellow Shippers

Online Translators are a tricky thing as I found out when trying to tell a finnish friend that i liked to snowboard in finnish, but what i said was totally different....'I like to do it in the snow' doesnt quite throw across the point i wanted to make to him

But it usually is somewhat close to the true meaning so Amanda was probably being vague and telling us that after we have seen them on screen together in the few episodes that richard is in, to make up our own minds as to wether they are together or not

so....the usuall then
                    And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
                      Good Morning Fellow Shippers

Online Translators are a tricky thing as I found out when trying to tell a finnish friend that i liked to snowboard in finnish, but what i said was totally different....'I like to do it in the snow' doesnt quite throw across the point i wanted to make to him

But it usually is somewhat close to the true meaning so Amanda was probably being vague and telling us that after we have seen them on screen together in the few episodes that richard is in, to make up our own minds as to wether they are together or not

so....the usuall then
                      PT??!???

Welcome back man! Good to see you old chap!

All's well in shipdom...except when it's not.

But then that's life, eh?

Oh, you MUST PM me.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Here is what I got when i translated it which leaves us with hopes for the future seasons

eh no. nevertheless, while awaiting that richard returns for an or two episodes, Samantha says to that wants to hear it that she is not unmarried. has you to judge
                        And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by ST-1
                          Did anybody see the S9 trailer on SciFi last night? Not ONLY was RDA shown several times, there was also a kissing scene! But it flashed by so fast I couldn't tell who the people were.

Still, for some reason, it gave me hope! For all we know, TPTB are pulling our collective legs with the "no ship in S9" allusions. All *I* know is that I saw a big, honkin' kiss in that trailer, and it could have been Sam & Jack!

****Happy shippy dance!****
                          Oh I've got to see that for myself.......Do you or anyone else know of somewhere I can download the S9 trailer.........?
                          CARTER:
                          You spent seven years on MacGyver......and you can't figure this one out.......

We've got belt buckles and shoe laces and a piece of gum.........build a Neucliar Reactor for crying out loud.......

You used to be MacGyver........MacGadjet.........MacGimmic........Now your Mr MacUseless.......

Dear God............I'm stuck on a glacier with MacGyver.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PdY3...eature=related

Comment

PT??!???

Welcome back man! Good to see you old chap!

All's well in shipdom...except when it's not.

But then that's life, eh?

Oh, you MUST PM me.

Its Good to be back good to see you too

good to hear everything is well in shipdom...

Comment

Originally posted by AustrALIEN
                              Oh I've got to see that for myself.......Do you or anyone else know of somewhere I can download the S9 trailer.........?
                              Try this site Im not sure if its the same trailer but its a season 9 promo http://www.stargatefan.com/multimedia/index3.html

hope that helps

Oh and Congrats on the first post its always good to see a new shipper ...or an old lurking shipper

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                                You and me both SS.I though in D&C since TPTB were bringing Sam and Jack feelings out in the open the relationship would start.I though TPTB would bring things along slowly and there would be an episode that did away with the regs.To this Day I still cannot believe Hammond would not do all he could to get the regs lifted for the SGC.President Hayes is Hammond Friend and after Lost City were suppose to believe the regs would not be lifted.How can anyone at the SGC have a Life with someone outside the SGC? The SGC is not a normal Air Force unit so the Regs should not apply.
                                Here Here........I completely agree with you....
                                CARTER:
                                You spent seven years on MacGyver......and you can't figure this one out.......

We've got belt buckles and shoe laces and a piece of gum.........build a Neucliar Reactor for crying out loud.......

You used to be MacGyver........MacGadjet.........MacGimmic........Now your Mr MacUseless.......

Dear God............I'm stuck on a glacier with MacGyver.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PdY3...eature=related

Comment

Working...
                                X