X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks Caty and Token for the Birthday wishes
    loved the icing on the cake

Comment

You and me both SS.I though in D&C since TPTB were bringing Sam and Jack feelings out in the open the relationship would start.I though TPTB would bring things along slowly and there would be an episode that did away with the regs.To this Day I still cannot believe Hammond would not do all he could to get the regs lifted for the SGC.President Hayes is Hammond Friend and after Lost City were suppose to believe the regs would not be lifted.How can anyone at the SGC have a Life with someone outside the SGC? The SGC is not a normal Air Force unit so the Regs should not apply.

Comment

Hi guys! Long time no see! I just thought I'd pop in and let you know that I haven't forgotten about you! I've been v. busy with exams for the past few months and I've also picked up another ship on my travels (Goren and Eames on Law and Order Criminal Intent - yeah, I know, there's about as much chance of those two getting together on-screen as Sheppard & McKay but I live in hope!) Anyway, have I missed much in the past two months? Any earth-shattering revelations or spoilers I need to know about? Or are the writers still keeping silent about the whole Sam/Jack resolution issue?
        Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Originally posted by ST-1
          Did anybody see the S9 trailer on SciFi last night? Not ONLY was RDA shown several times, there was also a kissing scene! But it flashed by so fast I couldn't tell who the people were.

Still, for some reason, it gave me hope! For all we know, TPTB are pulling our collective legs with the "no ship in S9" allusions. All *I* know is that I saw a big, honkin' kiss in that trailer, and it could have been Sam & Jack!

****Happy shippy dance!****

lol,Yeah I saw the S9 trailer,My friend and I were flippin' out when we saw it! I KNOW,Rda was shown a bunch of times! SWEET! I hope that Jack & Sam will finally get together in S9! I have been waiting FOREVER! And I just can't wait anymore!

Comment

Someone has just started a favorite episodes contest thread, and voting is now in round 1. If you want to participate, go to:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...94#post4295894

Right now, they're starting by voting to eliminate their LEAST FAVORITE episodes.

Just thought you might like to know.

Comment

Keep a watch, do not allow them to vote off shippy episodes!
              -I was, am, and will be, Aeon9570 (if I ever remember the password)-
              -You want to mess with the Ancients? Please update your will...-
              -S/J, you cannot stop it, it is not 'possible', it just is.-

Comment

Hi all
                Have not posted here for a while, I've almost finished a Sam Jack vid, it's a bit soppy, shall we say, but I had fun making it, I even found a clip that I don't think has been used as A ship Vid before. I'll post it here when it's done. I hope it gives you a giggle.

Oh, here's a SJ pic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                  oh, caty, honey, the ship ain't over by a loooong shot! as amanda said, regarding s/j: "If this (season 8) is the end of Stargate, the fans will not be disappointed. If it's not the end, we still have somewhere we can go."

there's more to come!

sally
                  She actually thinks that S8 didn't disappoint us???? Ending without any real progress where S/J is concerned, only getting another AU viewof them? The only plus in S8 is that they fixed what they screwed up in S7 - that's not saying much.

She apparently needs a lesson on what makes the viewers tick. I know that I and many here were disappointed, and if they're sounding happier now, it's only because most Shippers (okay, not me) have a never-say-die spirit. Or, put another way, they can see the one foot of blue sky in a sky full of dark gray clouds.

No thanks to TPTB, but I'll believe there's more to come when I see it. And not before.
                  - Mary
                  SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                  Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                    yes, i noticed a sam and jack kiss! (i played it over and over last night)

just another lovely gift to show us that sam and jack continue!!

sally
                    Gee, Sally, do you think that was their intention? To show us that Jack and Sam would go on, despite RDA's absence? If so, that was a really subliminal message. I thought they were just trying to get us to tune in, but I like your theory better......

Originally posted by Buc252
                    She actually thinks that S8 didn't disappoint us???? Ending without any real progress where S/J is concerned, only getting another AU viewof them? The only plus in S8 is that they fixed what they screwed up in S7 - that's not saying much.

She apparently needs a lesson on what makes the viewers tick. I know that I and many here were disappointed, and if they're sounding happier now, it's only because most Shippers (okay, not me) have a never-say-die spirit. Or, put another way, they can see the one foot of blue sky in a sky full of dark gray clouds.

No thanks to TPTB, but I'll believe there's more to come when I see it. And not before.
                    Buck252, I agree with you. I wasn't satisfied with the end of S8 either. But, if it had been the last ep of the series, I think I would have assumed that Sam & Jack had started a relationship and would have had to content myself with that. That's what I've assumed anyway. Or, maybe they would have shown us a little more if the series was really ending.

But I would have preferred (and we better get, before it's all over!!!!) something more concrete than that, including a big honkin' kiss!

And by the way, I've always liked the line in your sig: "Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team, but there's only one he would live for: Samantha Carter."

So well said!

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252

I thought the “Threads” episode was really good! If the season had ended there I would have been happy …
                      Spoiler:
                      granted there was no kiss, but the infirmary scene was a great J/S scene!
                      . I also liked the end of Citizens Joe. I agree, I was hoping for a more climatic end, but I will wait until Season 9 to see where TPTB take J/S story. They said that they would still be mentioning Jack, and he has agreed to a couple of episodes (let’s hope for more). There may have been deleted scenes that we don’t know about, causing AT to make those comments. I think AT & RDA would like a clear decisive ending for Jack and Sam. I hold out for hope.

Comment

Hi, Shipper Family! Just popped in to announce a new Jack & Sam fic... Early season seven, therefore avoiding any mention of ! As usual, it's rated for over 18 readers only! It's the longest stand alone story that I've written, almost 38,000 words or 85 pages in Word.

Another Jack and Sam fic... Surprise at that!

It is shippy so beware.

Rated NC17 for sexual content.
                        Broken illusions nearly destroy Jack as Sam fights to save him.

Added 06/12/05
                        Spoilers through season early season seven.

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn

Buc252, I agree with you. I wasn't satisfied with the end of S8 either. But, if it had been the last ep of the series, I think I would have assumed that Sam & Jack had started a relationship and would have had to content myself with that. That's what I've assumed anyway. Or, maybe they would have shown us a little more if the series was really ending.

But I would have preferred (and we better get, before it's all over!!!!) something more concrete than that, including a big honkin' kiss!
                          Exactly! Being "contented with" something doesn't mean that you're not disappointed. And that's exactly where I would have been had it ended after Threads. Mobius totally screwed that up, though, and pretty much shot the whole thing to you-know-where in my book.

And by the way, I've always liked the line in your sig: "Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team, but there's only one he would live for: Samantha Carter."

So well said!
                          Thank you! It came to me one night when I was writing, and realized just how many times Jack's offered his life to save a team member. Sometimes I think the only thing that keeps him trying to survive is his love for Sam and the possibility of a future with her. I can't imagine it would be for beer and Simpsons episodes! LOL
                          - Mary
                          SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                          Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                            Hi, Shipper Family! Just popped in to announce a new Jack & Sam fic... Early season seven, therefore avoiding any mention of ! As usual, it's rated for over 18 readers only! It's the longest stand alone story that I've written, almost 38,000 words or 85 pages in Word.

Broken Illusions

Another Jack and Sam fic... Surprise at that!

It is shippy so beware.

Rated NC17 for sexual content.
                            Broken illusions nearly destroy Jack as Sam fights to save him.

Added 06/12/05
                            Spoilers through season early season seven.

meimei, I'm reading it right now!!! Can I just comment that
                            Spoiler:
                            you hurt our Jack! I hope you will make him all better soon!
                            Hee, hee!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                              meimei, I'm reading it right now!!! Can I just comment that
                              Spoiler:
                              you hurt our Jack! I hope you will make him all better soon!
                              Hee, hee!
                              *giggle* *giggle* *snort* As Jack would say, "Always"!

Comment

let's play a game!

sam/jack ship, from A to Z.

a - 'always'

b - baal, which sam fought hard to get jack from.

c - ....

sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X