This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by An Ancient
    Hi guys, I just finished a vid... it has a couple of ship moments in it, so you get first look (that plus I don't know if there is a dedicated thread for vids here). Enjoy and please comment;

https://www.babilon5.vipserv.org/an_...Final_0001.wmv
    Nice vid, I love this song
    And yes, there's a dedicated thread for vids here
    Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

thanks sierragulf_gurl_23 and sugarshaker

An Ancient, Nice vid!
      I wish it was shippier but it's still good
      I like this song too, thanks for posting it here

Comment

Did anybody see the S9 trailer on SciFi last night? Not ONLY was RDA shown several times, there was also a kissing scene! But it flashed by so fast I couldn't tell who the people were.

Still, for some reason, it gave me hope! For all we know, TPTB are pulling our collective legs with the "no ship in S9" allusions. All *I* know is that I saw a big, honkin' kiss in that trailer, and it could have been Sam & Jack!

****Happy shippy dance!****

Comment

Joyeux aniversaire Lonely Star

with the icing on the cake

Sorry if it is a belated birthday wish , I don't visit GW much ..but I also would love to wish a happy birthday to all the other Shippers I missed in the last 2 weeks

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by ST-1
            Did anybody see the S9 trailer on SciFi last night? Not ONLY was RDA shown several times, there was also a kissing scene! But it flashed by so fast I couldn't tell who the people were.

Still, for some reason, it gave me hope! For all we know, TPTB are pulling our collective legs with the "no ship in S9" allusions. All *I* know is that I saw a big, honkin' kiss in that trailer, and it could have been Sam & Jack!

I think the clips were from Moebius. Someone on the Sam thread posted some of the pics. Here is the link.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=9075
            Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall
              Ditto for me!!!
              I just can't get into ship on SGA either.

waterfall
              Same for me I only watch SGA for the action but I stopped watching after "The defiant one "and I haven't caught up yet .I suppose I don't think I will now ..I will just have to follow from season 2 next

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
                I totally agree that the only logical outcome of Threads is that they're together. However, the S/J ship was well established through the first six seasons, right? At that point, I never in my wildest imagination thought they would do anything like Chimera - but they did. That made no sense at all to me at the time, and it was unpopular with the fans, but that didn't stop them.

After that, I just feel that I have to brace myself for another big upset. If we had had a more definite conclusion shipwise to season 8, I would be eagerly anticipating season 9 (RDA or not) but a little voice inside me keeps saying, "Watch out! TP's have more trickery up their sleeves!" I guess it's just a reaction to having been burned by .

Same for me here sugarshaker and because of that plus we also know that most of the ship will be off screen ...if any !!!!!!!!!!!!, I lost my interest in that particular ship

I prefer on screen ship , I don't mind the occasional off screen ship but an off screen ship for almost a season doesn't hold my interest ...and we know that TPTB is doing it on purpose because they could have had RDA and AT have some scenes together if not at the beginiing of the season ..then when AT comes back but...

.... what TPTB is doing is : make sure they have RDA for the beginning so that they keep HIS fans ..then they get AT from episode 8 and they also hope to keep HER fans ( and that could include shippers who always hope for some shippy crumbs ),..ect ...and they ( TPTB) do that only for money , they don't give a damn about the fans feelings and the Sam and Jack ship .

Let's hope RDA has got some feelings and comes back for the shippers to give them closure .I think everybody needs it :the shippers , Sam and Jack, RDA & AT and the SG1 writers .

Caty
                Last edited by Catysg1; 11 June 2005, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ST-1

It was AU Sam and Jack from Moebius. Thanks for confirming what I said earlier. I'm encouraged that they chose that scene to throw into a trailer for S9. At least TPTB aren't denying that it even happened.
                  -girlgater

Comment

Gosh I think this is so cute,I love it!

Comment

Originally posted by girlgater
                      It was AU Sam and Jack from Moebius. Thanks for confirming what I said earlier. I'm encouraged that they chose that scene to throw into a trailer for S9. At least TPTB aren't denying that it even happened.
                      I am glad that you feel encouraged by it-I still think i will hold onto my queen of the cynics crown though-they have a tendency to throw in gratuitous stuff for us to chew on-and until see otherwise-I am just gonna wait and see.
                      Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Yesterday, I wrote,
                        Originally posted by Terrarin
                        Also on Reckoning 2: Just watched it again, second time tonight and I am so disturbed about the final scene. Can anyone make me feel better???? I'm talking about the way that he spoke to her. Why did he tune her out? It just seemed mean to me......
                        I wanted to thank all of you for your input. I get it now.
                        These were some examples. Credit to sg-1fanintn and sugarshaker and sierragulf_gurl_23 and Oma-1
                        Originally posted by sierragulf_gurl_23
                        S
                        P
                        O
                        I
                        L
                        E
                        R
                        S
                        O
                        F
                        S
                        E
                        A
                        S
                        O
                        N
                        As 2 the discussion of Reckoning p. 2: at the end scene, Jack ddid seem kinda mean to Sam, didn't he?
                        I agree with both sg-1fanintn and sugarshaker.
                        ....Because,when dealing with Sam, he has to deal with his feelings for her. And maybe he just wasn't up to it. You have to take into consideration the fact that he DID look like he felt really bad about treating her that way.
                        Laura aka sgg23
                        Originally posted by Oma-1
                        Spoiler:
                        Don't forget the look on Jack's face when Sam leaves the office - you can see how much it hurt him to treat her like that.
                        Victims of circumstance is my take on that little scene.

Comment

Heads up!! Joe's posting on his thread!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker

(snip)

And as we all know, they both fail completely at their misguided attempts to live without each other.

i just love this sentence! they can't live without one another!

*shippy sigh*

sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                              I think the clips were from Moebius. Someone on the Sam thread posted some of the pics. Here is the link.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=9075
                              yes, i noticed a sam and jack kiss! (i played it over and over last night)

just another lovely gift to show us that sam and jack continue!!

sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                                Same for me here sugarshaker and because of that plus we also know that most of the ship will be off screen ...if any !!!!!!!!!!!!, I lost my interest in that particular ship

I prefer on screen ship , I don't mind the occasional off screen ship but an off screen ship for almost a season doesn't hold my interest ...and we know that TPTB is doing it on purpose because they could have had RDA and AT have some scenes together if not at the beginiing of the season ..then when AT comes back but...

.... what TPTB is doing is : make sure they have RDA for the beginning so that they keep HIS fans ..then they get AT from episode 8 and they also hope to keep HER fans ( and that could include shippers who always hope for some shippy crumbs ),..ect ...and they ( TPTB) do that only for money , they don't give a damn about the fans feelings and the Sam and Jack ship .

Let's hope RDA has got some feelings and comes back for the shippers to give them closure .I think everybody needs it :the shippers , Sam and Jack, RDA & AT and the SG1 writers .

Caty
                                oh, caty, honey, the ship ain't over by a loooong shot! as amanda said, regarding s/j: "If this (season 8) is the end of Stargate, the fans will not be disappointed. If it's not the end, we still have somewhere we can go."

there's more to come!

sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X