Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love them All Sam Fan!!! Shippy banners Rock Great quotes too!

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
      Dear Family... Need help...

I joined GW because I loved SG-1, I joined this thread because I was a shipper, but after joining I realized that I was nowhere close to being a shipper, only my good intentions... so.... this said....

I will be watching Abyss tonight for the 2nd time, first time in my shippy life... I DO NOT WANT TO MISS A THING!!!! so please... bits and pieces I want to know what to look for and not miss a thing

Many thanks and Love,

A fellow shipper
      You are definitely a shipper LOL4Jack believe me there is nothing to worry about

I would say Abyss is a shippy ep. especially near the end. We get are own little Jack and Sam moment Alone and I'm 99% sure she touches him gives him a little squeeze aawwww. He also tells her 'thanks' something we didn't see in '100 days'
      The women that Jack saves looks almost exactly like Sam! I think the TPTB did that on purpose though Okay that's about all I can remember Good Luck!

Comment

Happy Birthday Lonely_Star !!!!

And just for you....

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
        Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
        Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
          I totally agree that the only logical outcome of Threads is that they're together. However, the S/J ship was well established through the first six seasons, right? At that point, I never in my wildest imagination thought they would do anything like Chimera - but they did. That made no sense at all to me at the time, and it was unpopular with the fans, but that didn't stop them.

After that, I just feel that I have to brace myself for another big upset. If we had had a more definite conclusion shipwise to season 8, I would be eagerly anticipating season 9 (RDA or not) but a little voice inside me keeps saying, "Watch out! TP's have more trickery up their sleeves!" I guess it's just a reaction to having been burned by .

that's the way i am too. i actually became that shortly after the affinity pics were released. i changed that day, and i've never completely recovered. not to sound melodramatic, but as nickatell said once, my relationship with this show has changed. permanently.

since then, i've went into everything with one eye looking about (for the hatchet that's going to be stabbed in my back). i honestly believe sam and jack are in some kind of relay now, but i also know i'll never let down my guard again. ever. and i'm prob never going to watch atlantis either. why would i want to go into another show with the same group of ppl that have made me so miserable sometimes?

i know this sounds a bit negative, and it's weird, because i'm really not feeling it, but your post reminded me of what kind of a fan i am now. i think we all (those of us that have been shipping the longest here) are just waiting for or expecting the other shoe to drop. i don't want to feel/think this way, but a year and a half of being knocked around makes one permanently flinchy.

on a positive note (and my true thoughs and feelings) - i believe sam and jack are in a relationship!!!

sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Hey everybody! In watching Reckoning Part 2 tonight, I caught a commecial for S9. In it they showed flashbacks of previous years. They also showed
            Spoiler:
            Jack shooting a gun x 2 which may have been from the same episode, but it was nice to see him anyway. Also, they showed the kiss between AU Jack and Sam!
            I couldn't believe that they showed it...why would they put it in a commercial for S9 if the relationship was over??? It's just another confirmation that Sam and Jack are together--in so many ways.
            -girlgater

Comment

Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Atteria
                I reluctantly have to agree. After 6-7 seasons of quiet longing, seen in the characters of Jack and Sam, more in some episodes than others, they give us Pete. Pete? A too young, wet behind the ears, stalker cop? Sorry, guess you can tell I didn't like Pete.

Anyway, I have NO interest in any ships in the "new" SG-1 or in SGA. I think tptb, sat around in conferences and every once in a while had a laugh about fan reaction to their latest "twist" on the Jack and Sam ship. Just my opinion.....

For right now, I'll think of them as being together....

Ditto for me!!!
                I just can't get into ship on SGA either.

waterfall

Comment

Happy Birthday, lonely_star!

Originally posted by girlgater
                  Hey everybody! In watching Reckoning Part 2 tonight, I caught a commecial for S9. In it they showed flashbacks of previous years. They also showed
                  Spoiler:
                  Jack shooting a gun x 2 which may have been from the same episode, but it was nice to see him anyway. Also, they showed the kiss between AU Jack and Sam!
                  I couldn't believe that they showed it...why would they put it in a commercial for S9 if the relationship was over??? It's just another confirmation that Sam and Jack are together--in so many ways.
                  They put it in there to play with us. However, I counted at least four shots featuring Jack in that new promo. If the proportion of Jack in the promo correlates to the proportion of Jack in S9, I'll be happy. But, as far as we have been told, I know.....he's only committed for two eps.

This has been said before, but I firmly agree that we got and Kerry for a reason: to prove once and for all that
                  Spoiler:
                  Sam and Jack are so deeply in love with each other that they can't commit to anyone else. I think there will be allusions to a J/S ship in S9.....and whenever the series ends, RDA will come back to wrap up Jack's storyline with Sam.

But I won't look for or acknowledge ships on SGA or anything else these guys produce, because I don't want to be jerked around again!

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY lonely_star

Comment

Sally I agree 100%.Being a Sam and Jack Shipper has been like being a Boxer who is on the Ropes and out on his Feet and you know the knockout punch is coming.In D&C back in Season 4 after Jack admitted his feelings for Sam I actually though Sam and Jack were on there way to getting together.I was way of Base on that one.In a way the Sam and Jack Ship was never the same.I'll never feel 100% positive regarding the Sam and Jack Ship again.I will now only be an SG-1 Fan again if RDA is in a full episode with AT.I have no problem admitting I only want to see a Sam and Jack resolution.There's nothing else besides the Sam and Jack Ship I care about.When my favorite character is gone from a TV Show I'am pretty much done in regards to that Show.Same thing happened when Mulder left the X-Files.

Comment

Spoiler:
                        Girlgater just saw the comercial too
                        Spoiler:
                        my comments:
                        - Jack is in his blues and CM is asking him to be part of the elite team... meaning Jack is in the military.... (but as we know, Carter is in Area 51... so no issues on him being in the military... no regs issues)

- CM being kinda off lost and asking directions to the SGC, I really do not want him to be the funny character that replaces Jack's sense of humor... please PTB, don't go there, Jack not being around I'll try to live with but Jack being replaced... NO!
                        I agree with you, there has to be a reason why the kiss is there....

- AU kiss.... a Sam and Jack kiss and I agree with you, there has to be a GOOD reason for that...
                        Long live the S/J ship!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                        Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                        Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

i don't really post here but i just wanted to say, since RDA is leaving, that means Jack is (duh), and did anyone ever notice how he always leaves the SGC in disgust (2010, Absolute Power)...just a scary thought. And they've only got two eps. well, just makes us more curious, right? (or furious, granted.)
                          sigpic
                          "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
                          Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Hey everybody! In watching Reckoning Part 2 tonight,...........I couldn't believe that they showed it...why would they put it in a commercial for S9 if the relationship was over??? It's just another confirmation that Sam and Jack are together--in so many ways.
                            Also on Reckoning 2: Just watched it again, second time tonight and I am so disturbed about the final scene. Can anyone make me feel better???? I'm talking about the way that he spoke to her. Why did he tune her out without ? It just seemed mean to me and I know she was hurt. I know he was upset about Daniel, but the WAY he said 'anything else?' was so condescending and dismissive. Did you see that disappointed look on her face?

Reminder of scene:
                            """""O'NEILL: Anything else?
                            CARTER: No, sir.
                            (Jack nods and starts doing some paperwork. Sam waits for a moment, then wanders out of the room.""")

She was trying to talk to him for comfort...that 'always' thing, you know. He acted clueless and if I were her, I would have left thinking I was stupid to have any hope left for a romantic relationship.

Comment

spoilers for s7, s8, and spoiler/speculation for s9

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn

This has been said before, but I firmly agree that we got and Kerry for a reason: to prove once and for all that
                              Spoiler:
                              Sam and Jack are so deeply in love with each other that they can't commit to anyone else. I think there will be allusions to a J/S ship in S9.....and whenever the series ends, RDA will come back to wrap up Jack's storyline with Sam.

i have to say, i really like the way you're thinking with this. sam and jack have almost lost each other to death, but they've never faced simply losing one another to another person. they were both out of their leagues in how to handle it. it's like it was a foe they didn't know how to fight. kerry and pete were just as deadly to their relationship as when they faced one another behind that force field.

it had been said by peter deluise once that sam and pete might have had a long lasting relationship, or pete might have succumbed to sam's black widow curse, or sam might have just dropped pete because he wasn't jack... he gave us those options, but i'd always hoped (prayed) that it would be the latter choice because any other way wouldn't be sam CHOOSING jack. she chose the man she's in love with over the man she was engaged to marry... because she's in *love* with jack. she chose jack. i can't think of any better (or more fitting) reason for this 8 year plus love story.

so pete and kerry's purpose was to show us true love prevails. (and how close sam and jack almost came to losing one another) pete and kerry (erasing pete's second half behavior in chimera) were basically good partners, but not good enough to forget their soul mates waiting in the wings.

true love prevailed!!!

sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Wow. You said everything that needs to be said. Jack and Sam are definitely together and in a twisted kind of way, perhaps we should be grateful for and Kerry.
                                Thanks, girlgater!

It took me a while to put all that into words! Thanks for noticing!

Comment

Working...
                                X