X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HOOOOORRAAAYYY back to shipping

Comment

Yoohoo GW is back !

Although I've spent a very good time in SG Intel while GW was down, it's great to be back here
      Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Results of SJ Fanfics Awards have been posted :

http://www.samandjack.net/sjfa/results2005.html

Congrats to all the authors, especially Meimei and BrenRen (and anyone from the SJ Family that I would have missed)
        Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Sam and Jack forever

Comment

For the return of GW and the Sam and Jack shippers

Caty

Comment

(((((((( Caty ))))))))))
              thank you .......oh so shippy looking our Sam and Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                For the return of GW and the Sam and Jack shippers

http://www.angelfire.com/magic/le_mo...dingdream2.jpg
                Yay we're back! And with a beautiful picture to celebrate too. Lovely Caty

I did take advantage of the break to watch S7 though. Lost City still blows me away each time. *looks for tissues* My eyes glaze over when Sam calls the Colonel Jack, then the tears start to roll when she puts her hand on the ice.
                sigpic

Comment

hello one and all

i hath returned!
                  been away for a shopping spree with my mum..

soo glad that GW is back up....i need to return to my daily fix..

Hey Caty glad to see ya posting...great pic too...
                  cant wait..season 9, i think its gonna go off!!!....think! hehe

good to be back

Lurve and hugs
                  Bee
                  "Imagination is more important than knowledge"

sig by RepliCartertje
                  http://stargatesg1.com/QueenBee
                  http://www.myspace.com/madame_minx

Comment

lol, I aint been on in a while, so whats been happening??? any shippy rumours?

True Love! <3 True Love! <3

Comment

Originally posted by Jane
                      lol, I aint been on in a while, so whats been happening??? any shippy rumours?
                      Hey, wb from your "while"

Just had to comment on your sig... I LOVE that movie!!! Omg... I don't think i've met one person yet who hasen't!! even my brother!

Can you imagine Sam and Jack... in the rain... *sigh* wow. They should watch that movie!!!

*Thinking of how I could get them to watch that in a fic* *ooh, I know!* *runs off to write*
                      The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                      |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

woohoo noticed we're back on!!!!
                        Caty, I LOVE that picture!!! Catch you all later.......have a great Sunday!

Comment

GW just noticed your sig with Sam and Jack on the corner....very nice...thanks for sharing

Comment

wow, more people have viewed this one then the RDA/Jack Thunk Thread, and yet that's got WAY more posts. lol
                            Save us from danger, save us from evil
                            Servatis a periculum, Servatis a maleficum

Comment

Originally posted by jack and sam 4eva 2getha
                              wow, more people have viewed this one then the RDA/Jack Thunk Thread, and yet that's got WAY more posts. lol
                              This thread had about 10,000+ posts up until sometime last week when it was archived and chopped down considerably. So the views are no condusive to the posting

"doooo doooo do di do do dooooo , do di doooo doooo do di doooo doooo do doooo do di doooo"
                              -Stargate Theme

Comment

Originally posted by Elkeli
                                This thread had about 10,000+ posts up until sometime last week when it was archived and chopped down considerably. So the views are no condusive to the posting
                                WOW - I can't believe it!!! GW is finally back up!

I checked for like two days straight and got a whole lot of nothin'. It's good to see my shipper friends again!

Oh, for those who have been gently pestering me for the next installment, the follow up to The Darker Side of Night is finally done!!!

If you'd like to read it, the links are in my sig. (however I can't quite get the formatting right on the FanFiction.net one...so the text just kind of rambles together...

Now if you haven't read The Darker Side of Night (which was extremely shippy), then Eclipse (which has shippy elements as a continuation of The Darker Side of Night) won't make a bit of sense to you!

Here are some teasers and a minor disclaimer:

minor disclaimer first - there was a small aspect of my story that's referenced in Moebius 1 - but I swear I had the idea before I saw it!!!

Spoiler:

-Sam gets help from an unexpected friend, but there's a catch
                                -Jack tries to come to terms with a major loss
                                -Sam meets up with several old acquaintances and friends she thought she'd never see again
                                -Nothing is what it seems to be when she gets to earth
                                -Jack tries to come to terms with a major loss
                                -Sam gets to kick some Jaffa butt in hand to hand combat
                                -Sam is forced to make a devastating choice

Last edited by Uber; 02 April 2005, 10:19 PM.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Working...
                                X