This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rogue
    I put it thru a online translator. These translators crack me up. I think we need Florence to translate.

Eh not! However, while waiting for that Richard returns for one golden two episodes, Samantha called to which wants to hear it that it simple percentage not unmarried has you to judge
    ah.... Rogue-free trnaslation.com and babble fish-ain't they great.
    Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

I put it thru a online translator. These translators crack me up. I think we need Florence to translate.

Eh not! However, while waiting for that Richard returns for one golden two episodes, Samantha called to which wants to hear it that it simple percentage not unmarried has you to judge
      Me confused...

If I haven't read the previous translations, I would have no idea what this means... Reminds me of Yoda... or Teal'c (who apparently loves Star Wars).

Comment

Originally posted by Grace O'Neill
        Me confused...

If I haven't read the previous translations, I would have no idea what this means... Reminds me of Yoda... or Teal'c (who apparently loves Star Wars).
        you ain't the only one confused-the best that we all can sort thru is that Sam is not "alone"-but we have to guess as what she means.

yoda-makes more sense
        Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by nell
          Yep, 105.9 is my favorite but I actually have several of her tapes/CDs. I am blushing. Peter Gabriel? Next time I'm at Barnes and Noble I'll check in the audio dept for a listen. I don't know if there is a thread about music. You gonna start one?!! Besides Jack's fondness for opera, I wonder if he would like 60's music (given his age). Now, Sam, mmmm?
          she likes motorcycles, danger, and has gotten involved with disruptive, angry men-- closet punker.

although, some of her wardrobe choices lately (catsuit, pink jacket, flamenco dress) definitely define disco.

hmmm, is right.

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

?

Following...still...you...not!

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
              she likes motorcycles, danger, and has gotten involved with disruptive, angry men-- closet punker.

although, some of her wardrobe choices lately (catsuit, pink jacket, flamenco dress) definitely define disco.

hmmm, is right.

ship sistah
              I gotta agree with ya there

She is definitelly a punk/rock kinda chick. Well, what else can you expect from a military gal. She is surrounded by testosterone all day long. It rubs off on her (in a non-sexual way, of course... ). But, I think, on her off time, she wants to feel like a pretty girl that she is. Therefore, the pink jacket and the dress. I think on those days, she prefers something more simple and beautiful. Nothing too extreme, like KennyG, but defenitly more melodic and romantic. What do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                And, of course, Jonas, right? <vbEEEg>

Can't blame a girl for that! He's soooooooo much better than BratDaniel. <g> (Personal opinion only, of course, don't flame me!)
                Of course Jonas !!!!
                I'm not going to forget him !
                And I concur. He's way better than Rambo Jackson. (Personal opinion too ! )
                Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

HEY HEY PEOPLES

i know i have been gone for a few weeks or more!
                  but RL has been a real whirlwind!
                  IT WAS MY 21ST BIRTHDAY ON MONDAY! YAYYY!and my party is this weekend!.pity my shipper family cant be there!

i have ALOT of catching up to do!...gahhh! spoilers and such!....yay

well i have missed coming here and i dont know how much i wil be able to post...but letting u guys know that yes i am still alive and kicking

Toodles and Hugs
                  Bee
                  "Imagination is more important than knowledge"

sig by RepliCartertje
                  http://stargatesg1.com/QueenBee
                  http://www.myspace.com/madame_minx

Comment

Thanks Rogue for making me the official french shipper translator !

When I said we need the original transcript of the interview, I meant the english transcript, cause french translation could be wrong.
                    I'll try to send a mail to Telestar (the french mag), I'll tell you if I get an answer
                    Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                      Hi Caty! That's an interesting siggy you have now. I like it!

But who is Shalimar and Brennan, I don't know them?

edited to add:
                      Never mind, just made out the Mutant X in the top.

Thank you BlueIris ..I have a few more collages to my collection like the x-files but because GW reduced the size of sig ..I had to take it off .... I should certainly be making a JAG ( Mac and Harm ) collage soon and add it to my collection and my sig

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                        Being french, I confirm : when you say you're not 'celibataire', it means that you're romantically involved with someone, married or not
                        As for Cassie, I'd like too that she'll come up again soon. It's already sad that we don't have
                        Spoiler:
                        Janet
                        anymore, but I'd like to know what happened to Cassie : where she lives, how she's doing, if she stays in touch with Sam or the others.

Absolutely correct florence and I confirm too .."not celibataire" means you are romantically involved ...married or not to that person

So this is good news for the offscreen part of the show

Now we need to hope that we'll get some tidbits of it on screen for consistency.

If it happens just at the last episode , it will be very inconsistent ...Hopefully RDA is gonna come back for a cameo or 2 between episode 10 and 18 and a big guest appearance moment from him in episode 19 and 20

Caty

Comment

((((((((((((((((((SHIPPER FAMILY))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

*looks at all the pages she hasn't had time to read*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL THE MANY MANY MANY SHIPPERS WHO'VE HAD THEIR BIRTHDAY RECENTLY

WELCOME ALL THE NEWBIES I'VE MISSED!

Whew!

I'm sitting in the library and the gracious library staff are letting me use their computers even though I have overdue stuff...PLEASE someone summarise any shippy tidbits I've missed PLEASE!!!!!!
                          sigpic
                          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Here's a spoiler from AT!

Spoiler:
                            TS: Before Richard's departure, will the fans finally have a clear
                            view of the love story between Jack and Samantha?

AT: Aaah no ! Anyway, while we wait for Richard's return in one or
                            two episodes, Samantha says to those who'd want to hear it, that she
                            isn't single... It's for you to figure it out.
                            sigpic
                            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

oh yeah i know!
                              we were wondering before whether it meant 'not single' or just 'not alone'... being a shipper i'd hope they both mean she's with jack!
                              sigpic
                              http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
                              http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

I'm not one to post a lot but I've got a good song that fits well with Threads.

The song is called "Fix You" from Coldplay's new album, X&Y. It's a beautiful song.

When you try your best but you don't succeed
                                When you get what you want but not what you need
                                When you feel so tired but you can't sleep
                                Stuck in reverse

When the tears come streaming down your face
                                When you lose something you can't replace
                                When you love someone but it goes to waste
                                could it be worse?

Lights will guide you home
                                and ignite your bones
                                And I will try to fix you

High up above or down below
                                when you too in love to let it go
                                If you never try you'll never know
                                Just what your worth

and ignite your bones

Tears streaming down your face
                                When you lose something you cannot replace
                                Tears streaming down your face and I

Tears streaming down your face
                                I promise you I will learn from my mistakes
                                Tears stream down your face and I

And ignite your bones
                                "Out of the way it's a busy day, I've got things on my mind." --Pink Floyd

Comment

Working...
                                X