X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
    Gee, since Sam is now at
    Spoiler:
    Area 51, wonder who has to call her back? Could it be her BOYFRIEND , the Head of Homeworld Security?????

Just dreaming......
    I like the way you think!!!

Especially the part
    Spoiler:
    Could it be her BOYFRIEND

Comment

Originally posted by Grace O'Neill
      I like the way you think!!!

Especially the part
      Spoiler:
      Could it be her BOYFRIEND
      Well,
      Spoiler:
      Well, someone has to call Sam back to work. Why couldn't it be Jack. It would make sense for him to do it since he will be in charge of Homeworld Security. You don't think that's what they mean concerning BB getting the team back together--I hope it's Jack and not him.

I would think that they would put Jack back into the mix fairly soon...at least on some level.
      -girlgater

Comment

Hi,

I just watched Redemption part 2 and when Sam was wishing good luck to Jack (you know he was going out of space to throw the gate and save the world again... that man of ours ) he checked her out!!!! he can not take her eyes out of her...

Family, besides out of mind... what other "checking her out moment" should I look at?

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
        Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
        Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
          Terrarin! Can you really see the pentagon from your rooftop????

Get out your zoom lens - there's folks that would pay HUGE sums for pics of General O'Neill going to work
          I can't actually see in the windows, just the topline of the roof. I do get to drive close enough on my way to work, l actually live much closer to the Capitol Building (6 blocks) and the White House (11 blocks). It's still a great view from the 14th floor. Haven't seen any F-302's stopping overhead to drop off the General...yet. I'll let you know.

Comment

Can't say for the "checking her out moment" but in Redemption part1 when Jack says
            "Well, you do have a penchant for pulling brilliant ideas out of your butt"
            Mabye there was something more into that hhhhmmm...

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
              Nice try ! But you'll get me only in your dreams !!
              By the way, for those who don't know, I'm not an anti-shipper. It just happens that I enjoy more the adventure and the discovery on Stargate than the ship. I can do without the ship.
              Correction : I can't do without the ships : Prometheus, motherships, cargoships, death gliders....
              And, of course, Jonas, right? <vbEEEg>

Can't blame a girl for that! He's soooooooo much better than BratDaniel. <g> (Personal opinion only, of course, don't flame me!)
              Last edited by Buc252; 08 June 2005, 06:29 PM.
              - Mary
              SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
              Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                Well, there was a time where everyone was saying "WE LOVE JM !" when he posted in this thread here

Remember that he was the one who made us create Shipper Town
                oooh, we can't hate joe!

(((((joe)))))

joe's come through for us on more than one occasion. and remember our HELL when the affinity pics came out? who came to our rescue? joe. he can only reveal so much (i'm sure he's been told what 'not' to reveal), but he's still managed to give us little things here and there. joe's a real good guy and i'm very thankful he cares.

sally
                sally

sigpic

Comment

i just wanted to point out that in that wacky video, check out when daniel's holding the cardboard jack... his face/mouth is *extremely* close to sam's
                  Spoiler:
                  boob
                  . (even my mom noticed)

sally
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
                    Have you guys read Damian Kindler's news brief on the GW Home Page? Here's a major spoiler for s9:

Spoiler:
                    When Season Nine begins, SG-1 has been disbanded and some time has passed. "When Mitchell arrives there is no SG-1," Kindler revealed. "Everyone is scattered to the four winds and Mitchell has to bring the band back together again. Carter will return once the threat of the bad guys becomes obvious and it becomes evident that she is needed to continue the fight."

It goes without saying that I hope S/J
                    Spoiler:
                    have been a couple all this time.
                    Someone said that Amanda said in a French mag that Sam was no longer single. That's almost too much to hope for, but now I can't help myself.
                    Hey, that's cool!!! I come back after loooong absence and get such great news! That's the best way to improve mood between exams:
                    Spoiler:
                    to find out that Jack and Sam are oficially couple! I don't care that it isn't officially confirmed, for me this is the only truth!
                    There's a good chance this opinion is shared by Ashizuri
                    sigpic
                    awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

Jack is Sam's other half ...yeah

I believe that

Let's just hope to see a bit of it on screen

Caty
                      Last edited by Catysg1; 10 June 2005, 01:07 AM.

Comment

Hi Caty! That's an interesting siggy you have now. I like it!

But who is Shalimar and Brennan, I don't know them?

edited to add:
                        Never mind, just made out the Mutant X in the top.
                        sigpic
                        ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by col aga
                          Hey, that's cool!!! I come back after loooong absence and get such great news! That's the best way to improve mood between exams:
                          Spoiler:
                          to find out that Jack and Sam are oficially couple! I don't care that it isn't officially confirmed, for me this is the only truth!
                          The translation of the French turned out to be
                          Spoiler:
                          "not alone." So, they could be married, but more likely, they have been dating all this time.

Still good news!
                          Last edited by sg-1fanintn; 10 June 2005, 05:49 PM.

Comment

The translation of the French turned out to be "not alone." So, they could be married, but more likely, they have been dating all this time.

Still good news!
                            My little heart! It's skipping every other beat! Even if it's not on-screen, it's better then nothing.
                            Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

The translation of the French turned out to be "not alone." So, they could be married, but more likely, they have been dating all this time.

Still good news!
                              I like "not single" better. Not alone could mean that
                              Spoiler:
                              Cassie is living with her.
                              I still don't trust these guys.
                              Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

hey rogue-I am with you. but as Queen of the Cynics.....
                                Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Working...
                                X