X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daniel's_twin
    Ok, congratulations on growing up!
    Thanks, Daniel's_twin!

I know, it's not much yet... but it's still pretty cool sort of like a promotion

Comment

Originally posted by Grace O'Neill
      Wow... I am a Mature Symbiote!!! I think congratulations are in order!
      (I'm not a baby anymore )
      Congratulations!
      -girlgater

Comment

*sigh* Our shipper family grows up so fast! Congratulations.
        sigpic

Comment

Me thinks that the reason
          Spoiler:
          Mitchell is leading SG1 is because Sam isn't really part of SG1 anymore... She is reassigned to overview Area 51, right? So Mitchell is leading SG1, but then Sam is back because they need her help. Obviously, they CANNOT manage without her. She is a national resource, after all . After Sam returns, they might just keep Mitchell in charge, since he's been doing it for a while... maybe Sam doesn't want to attach herself to permanently to SG1, since Jack is not there anymore. I mean, with the long trips to Washington every weekend, who really has much time to fight the aliens???
          I like your thought's Grace... not happy with them but it can solve my internal struggles... of why things would be that way.

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
          Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
          Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Way to go! Keep on posting!
            Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Grace... congrats!

Since we are in celebration mode... I'm a Super Soldier!!!!!! 200 posts... ( I know still a baby but hey....)

So for the ocasion, the Super Soldier dance

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
              Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
              Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                Grace... congrats!

Since we are in celebration mode... I'm a Super Soldier!!!!!! 200 posts... ( I know still a baby but hey....)

Congratulations to you too!!! This is definitely a milestone kind of day.
                -girlgater

Comment

Grace... congrats!

Congratulations,
                  I'll dance with you!
                  Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Grace... congrats!

LOL cute Congratulations LOL4Jack!!!!!

Congratulations Grace!!!!!

Comment

Hey Everybody!

I wanted to remind everyone that two episodes (what I think are shippy) are coming up in the next couple of days on SciFi:

Thursday
                      Descent--would love to have someone write a fanfic on what happens in the water between Jack and Sam!

Friday
                      Abyss--Sam's anguish for Jack missing is great. Plus (as an added bonus), I love Ba'al. He's so bad; he's good (for a goa'uld).
                      Last edited by girlgater; 08 June 2005, 01:32 PM. Reason: I can't spell.
                      -girlgater

Comment

Originally posted by girlgater
                        Hey Everybody!

I wanted to remind everyone that two episodes (what I think are shippy) are coming up in the next couple of days on SciFi:

Thursday
                        Descent--would love to have someone write a fanfic on what happens in the water between Jack and Sam!
                        I'm sure I've read a fic about that some day but I can't remember the title or author or even where I found it. Anyone could help me ?

And congrats Grace and LOL4JACK ! Time to party, yeah !
                        Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Have you guys read Damian Kindler's news brief on the GW Home Page? Here's a major spoiler for s9:

Spoiler:
                          When Season Nine begins, SG-1 has been disbanded and some time has passed. "When Mitchell arrives there is no SG-1," Kindler revealed. "Everyone is scattered to the four winds and Mitchell has to bring the band back together again. Carter will return once the threat of the bad guys becomes obvious and it becomes evident that she is needed to continue the fight."

It goes without saying that I hope S/J
                          Spoiler:
                          have been a couple all this time.
                          Someone said that Amanda said in a French mag that Sam was no longer single. That's almost too much to hope for, but now I can't help myself.

sigpic
                          s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Grace... congrats!

Hey, LOL4JACK!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I will join your dance as soon as I get a body/host. Can't really dance... symbiotes don't have legs (hehehe)

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
                              Have you guys read Damian Kindler's news brief on the GW Home Page? Here's a major spoiler for s9:

Spoiler:
                              When Season Nine begins, SG-1 has been disbanded and some time has passed. "When Mitchell arrives there is no SG-1," Kindler revealed. "Everyone is scattered to the four winds and Mitchell has to bring the band back together again. Carter will return once the threat of the bad guys becomes obvious and it becomes evident that she is needed to continue the fight."

It goes without saying that I hope S/J
                              Spoiler:
                              have been a couple all this time.
                              Someone said that Amanda said in a French mag that Sam was no longer single. That's almost too much to hope for, but now I can't help myself.
                              Gee, since Sam is now at
                              Spoiler:
                              Area 51, wonder who has to call her back? Could it be her BOYFRIEND , the Head of Homeworld Security?????

Just dreaming......

Comment

Thank you Daniel's_twin, girlgater, dipsofjazz, Rogue, LOL4JACK, Cassie, florence!!!

I hope I didn't miss anyone...

Comment

Working...
                                X