Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uber, have you been taking "Birthday announcement" lessons from Tame??? Well, if you're willing to beg then I'll see what I can "create".

Sugarshaker, in what size would you like your "GIF"??? heehee

Buc, contact sacme. She is the keeper/creator of the Shipper Store.

Token ~

Comment

Here is an oldie but goodie that I made from the S7 Chimera debate on whether or not
      Spoiler:
      Jack sniffed Sam on the elevator.
      You can decide for yourself.

Visual Spoilers for S7 Chimera

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Token
        Here is an oldie but goodie that I made from the S7 Chimera debate on whether or not
        Spoiler:

Oh WOW He is SO sniffing her He is enjoing it very much... even closes his eyes!!! Such a "guy thing" to do!

Thanks for sharing, Token!

Comment

Spoiler:

For me there's no debate. That was a sniff if there ever was one. And he really got into it!
          In the Kingdom of Hope, there is no Winter

Life is too short for drama & petty things,
          so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly & forgive quickly!

Attendee of Shore Leave28, AT2 and AVALON
          Proud Member of the Sam is a Great Character Thread
          Hic Comitas Regit
          Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
          Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild (proud Shore Leave 28 attendee).

Comment

Spoiler:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...niffDebate.gif
            Ya, Jack's way of keeping Sam in his heart. Since TPTB won't allow it. A very manly and suttle sniff of the woman in his heart.

Comment

Hello family!

I was browsing the net and found a S/J music video (Miss independent by Kelly Clarkson) and I thought it was the greatest tribute to Sam.

See if you like it...

http://www.salmonczar.net/motion.html

It's the 12th one down... miss independent

Comment

Spoiler:

silly question! have you ever asked Joe ??? It could be funny and i'msure it would make him laugh if he never realised how the scene looks like

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                  Uber, you are giving me a very unreachable challenge....making a collage for you birthday in 12 days....I must get going.....uhm ...a SHIPPY collage for Uber.........HELP...can someone help me make a shippy collage for Uber's 32nd bday in 12 days .........ahhh...gatebee panics now...aaaaaahhhhhh
                  12days...well it could be worse! mine is in two days just a tought!!

Comment

new spoilers: we can read in the latest spoiler
                    Spoiler:
                    Also of note to those interested in how the new SG-1's dynamic will shape up: Colonel Mitchell addresses Colonel Carter as "Sam," implying a certain level of familiarity.

well I'm not afraid about their relationship because for me J&S ARE together but I'm kind of sad cause Jack didn't call her Sam or at least hasn't ina long time... I will definitely not like Mitchell !! bring JACK back !!!!!

just adding that it might as well not show the respect Mitchell should have for Sam, I mean come on they don't really know each other, they just met, why is he allowed to call her Sam !!! Maybe I should relax a little guys approaching Sam would better be careful with me!!

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                      Hello,

MayorSal posted a magazine interview on the Sam's thread, it has some nice info, http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=8858
                      Spoiler:
                      "Everyone is scattered to the four winds and Mitchell has to bring the band back together again. Carter will return once the threat of the bad guys becomes obvious and it becomes evident that she is needed to continue the fight."

So she is definitely in Area 51, Jack is defintely in Homeland Security so she is DEFINTITELY NOT under his chain of command.... as UBER always says, we have to look at the big picture all these years it was always the regs... no there is no regs so come on... it's not possible that they are NOT TOGETHER

Watyuthink?
                      I think Joe's sneaky PTB!

Remember that question - are the regs going to be addressed and he said they weren't planning on anything like it????

He could have just said
                      Spoiler:
                      "They're already taken care of"
                      and we'd have bowed down and worshipped him like loyal minions

(sorry for my late arrival into this discussion - my internet went down yesterday a.m and I'm at the library )
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall
                        How do you know she's not??...

Mabey Jack got her a set of "rings".....no, not those kind!!!(well, mebey those kind too)...to make travel a little easier, when time really counts.
                        A set somewhere near DC and another set somewhere close to.....wherever she is.
                        ...hmmmmm....me thinks that's a good idea for a fic if anyone would care to write it,(hint, hint) cuz I'd love to read it.

waterfall
                        I'm sure Jack will have asked his little grey buddy for help with transportation problems
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
                          I've had this song going through my head all day - and now I know why. It's the perfect Sam and Jack song!

Fly me to the moon
                          And let me play among the stars
                          Let me see what spring is like
                          On Jupiter and Mars
                          In other words hold my hand
                          In other words darling kiss me

Fill my life with song
                          And let me sing forevermore
                          You are all I hope for
                          All I worship and adore
                          In other words please be true
                          In other words I love you

*Wanders off, humming song and thinking about our favorite couple. . . . *
                          I love that song! (Although I have to confess to being a heathen and prefering Robbie Williams version ) Read a great fanfic where they play hookey for the day and take off in two 302's and do just that! I'll see if I can find it
                          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

You are so RIGHT!

I finally screwed up enough courage to watch Chimera with the commentary - and the commentator (can't remember who ) actually says
                            Spoiler:
                            that Rick sniffs her as she's getting into the elevator, and its a great touch!
                            I can't remember the exact words - but it did my shippy heart good and gave me armour for the scenes.

Uh....hope I haven't spoiled the debate for anyone Although to start another one .....

Spoiler:
                            Was Sam wearing perfume or a different scent than normal that made Jack sniff? Or does he just do that every time they're alone in the elevator?

Does anyone think Jack realised immediately he saw Sam that something was different - even before she started humming? Or was he too distracted by savouring the wonderful fragrance of her, and didin't realise something was different until she started humming?

I heard a story once that Sam was going to hum something different, but couldn't get the tune down quickly enough, so she hummed the theme instead. Can anyone confirm or am I going senile? Was it a director's series or something?
                            Last edited by Oma-1; 08 June 2005, 01:18 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                              I heard a story once that Sam was going to hum something different, but couldn't get the tune down quickly enough, so she hummed the theme instead. Can anyone confirm or am I going senile? Was it a director's series or something?
                              No, you're not going senile (or I'm going too ) cause I've heard the same story somewhere.
                              If I remember well, Amanda wanted to hum the McGyver theme but she couldn't remember it (she even asked MS but he couldn't remember either) so she hummed the SG theme instead.
                              Can anyone confirm this ? Thanks
                              Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                                No, you're not going senile (or I'm going too ) cause I've heard the same story somewhere.
                                If I remember well, Amanda wanted to hum the McGyver theme but she couldn't remember it (she even asked MS but he couldn't remember either) so she hummed the SG theme instead.
                                Can anyone confirm this ? Thanks
                                I'm the third one going senile Florence because I heard the same story !
                                Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Working...
                                X