This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Token
    Sooo many birthdays, sooo little time!! Popping in to express my birthday wishes to my fellow Shippers!! I'll have to catch up on the conversations latter!

Ship Sister (sacme) & Queen Bee & samisjacksgal!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hope your birthdays are

SHIPPERIFIC!!!

token i'm sorry i had to pinch this off you but WOW!!!!it 's so beautiful,what a fantastic greeting.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUYS!!!!hope you all have a fab birthday!!!!

gotta say it again WOW TOKEN i love it!!!

wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

gotta say it that kissing scene is giving me the shivers all over again,how great are they together!!!!

lots of fun i think they had together,just want a real one to top off their relationship even if it takes till end of season 9 i can deal with that.

wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

(((((((Token))))) I just love it when you pop in and post THE KISS! I sit and watch it over...and over...and over...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
          (((((((Token))))) I just love it when you pop in and post THE KISS! I sit and watch it over...and over...and over...

lol,Bev I would 100% agree! I love the KISS! Thanks TOKEN! ....

Comment

Oh,And for the love of the ship I "HAD" to ship-out my sig! I made it look blury,I think its kinda cool! hope you like!

Comment

Yeah know what you mean should maybe have a warning may cause you
              serious time lapses and complete loss of concentration tag before it scrolls up the screen at you and hits you for six. And yet not all bad.

Comment

Happy Birthday Samisjacksgal, Sacme, Queen Bee!!!

Comment

It's even more addictive than the Light *sigh*

Here's another offering of that wonderful kiss - I only wish my photoeditor could use animated gifs

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                    Sooo many birthdays, sooo little time!! Popping in to express my birthday wishes to my fellow Shippers!! I'll have to catch up on the conversations latter!

Ship Sister (sacme) & Queen Bee & samisjacksgal!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Hope your birthdays are

SHIPPERIFIC!!!

Pretty please, what do I click to save this mini-video to My Pictures? Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
                    sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=Oma-1](((girlgater))) I don't think you're hung up on it all. I think you're definitely on to something. I keep thinking that there must have been a reason why the camera went back to Jack at that point.
                      Spoiler:
                      I wonder if it would have been any clearer if we saw the Jacob/Jack talk that wasn't shown. I'm fairly sure it would have had something to do with Jacob giving approval and telling Jack to look after Sam. I think that the camera moving from such a poignant shot of Sam and Jacob had to have a good reason behind it. Maybe it was a kind of visual representation of Jacob handing over care of Sam to Jack, if you get what I mean (can't think of a way to word that properly).

Oma-1 and everybody and anybody else, was there a missing scene in Threads
                      Spoiler:
                      where Jack and Jacob spoke to each other? Or, is it speculation? If there was, I am deeply disappointed that they cut it out. So, I will use my imagination. Boy, don't TPTB give us a work out there. If no missing scene, there should have been. Boy, don't those TPTB let us down both ways!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                        My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

spoilers for s7's grace and s8's threads

i was thinking (don't laugh) and....

from 'grace' -

sam: thank you, sir

jack: for what?

sam: nothing.

sam holds back, jack holds back.

from 'threads' -

sam: thank you, sir.

jack: for what?

sam: for being here for me.

jack: always.

sam *finally* doesn't hold back. jack *finally* doesn't hold back. we have progress! we have the beginnings of an actual relationship!

k, done, bye.

sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

OMG, Shimmering Star that is stunning!!! Thank you for taking the time to make that for me. I'm so happy and honored!!!

Also, Token your "card" was beautiful! Cassie and Wynter thanks for the lurve! You guys are the best!!!

(((((Shipper Family)))))

ship sistah
                            (basking in the Shipper love-- which is extremely intense, btw)
                            Last edited by sacme; 06 June 2005, 07:14 PM.

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                              Here's a definition of quarks. It's a physics thing.

Quarks
                              Quarks are fundamental matter particles that are constituents of neutrons and protons and other hadrons. There are six different types of quarks. Each quark type is called a flavor.

Flavor Mass
                              (GeV/c2) Electric Charge
                              (e)
                              u up 0.004 +2/3
                              d down 0.008 -1/3
                              c charm 1.5 +2/3
                              s strange 0.15 -1/3
                              t top 176 +2/3
                              b bottom 4.7 -1/3

Quark Masses

Quarks only exist inside hadrons because they are confined by the strong (or color charge) force fields. Therefore, we cannot measure their mass by isolating them.

<snippety doo da>
                              Well that was a waste of a perfectly good explanation...

Last edited by Uber; 06 June 2005, 07:11 PM.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                                Well that was a waste of a perfectly good explanation...
                                All right! So I didn't understand it either! I just found what looked like a plausible definition and posted it. So shoot me! (hangs head in shame and skulks off to sit in corner)

Comment

Working...
                                X