This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just a bit of inspiration

i know, it's the same pic, but i couldn't decide which version i liked better...

haven't been on for a bit, so hi again everyone

~~Close To Crazy~~
    Psychotic Kitten
    'we can all read between the lines'

Comment

Sam and Jack end season 8 ..beginning season 9

Flashbacks

Enjoy

Caty
      Last edited by Catysg1; 06 June 2005, 03:56 AM.

Comment

Hi Blaise! Nice to see ya

I'm assuming you wanted opinions?

In which case, I like this one best cos the contrasts worked better for me. Kinda liked the idea of them being dazzled

But I really liked the heart detail on the second.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
          Hi Blaise! Nice to see ya

I'm assuming you wanted opinions?

In which case, I like this one best cos the contrasts worked better for me. Kinda liked the idea of them being dazzled

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ise_nw/sj1.jpg

But I really liked the heart detail on the second.
          yea, that seems to be the favoured one. i like the other one more, just because the silhouette effect was romantic to me...sort of smokey. i can do the heart on the other one. i just like them all, it's a hot picture of sam and jack so i'm a bit biased.

~~Close To Crazy~~
          Psychotic Kitten

Comment

Originally posted by Blaise
            just a bit of inspiration

i know, it's the same pic, but i couldn't decide which version i liked better...

haven't been on for a bit, so hi again everyone
            I like the first one too because of the light which is clearer and Sam and Jack too ..we see them better

Caty

Comment

Hey;I'm back.Bit of a recap:
              my parents got sick
              they got better
              I went to a party
              in the process:got sick myself
              so it's been a roller-coastery weekend.But I''ve managed to keep happy with my shipping. Besides me:does anyone think
              Spoiler:
              Chimera is shippy?I do, despite the fact that Sam get together with Pete.Maybe it's Jack's genuine happiness that Sam is happy about something (or someone) other than Quarks...Can someone plz tell me what r Quarks? I have no idea...I think it's like doohickey or any other O'neillism.Maybe I'm just that ignorant,who know?

does anybody else thinks so 2
              Spoiler:
              the Quarks thing?
              Or for any other reason is that ep shippy?
              BTW Blaise the first 1(of the 3 pics of S/J) is my personal favorite.
              sgg23
              I'm a Teenage,Scifi Friday-loving,Sam+Jack Shipper Gurl I am a shippy shipper chockfull of shippy shipperness having shippy shipper dreams!!
              Sam+Jack 4 ever!!!I love Hayden Christensen!!May 19th: Sith Happens!!Can't wait till July! I LOVE RED JELLO,just like Jack...!!

Kinsey:[on S/J]Oh I believe there's a lot more to this than we've been told. Well, of course I hardly expect them to incriminate themselves in their own reports.But we can all read between the lines* -Kinsey, Innauguration
              *1st and only time I agree with Kinsey

Replicarter: There are two of us.
              Jack: If only...
              (Sam looks at him. He clears his throat quietly.) -Replicarter and Jack, Gemini

The land of "lilipu" is an amazing land where I go to think about Sam and Jack being a couple, their future wedding,what their kids will look like... So now it's my own private shippy-world.All shippers invited!!!!

Comment

Hey everyone!!!!

Guess what!?!?!?

It was 4 YEARS AGO TODAY! That I first met Amanda!!!!!

At this very hour, 4 years ago, I was standing on set of Sg-1, watching RDA try and do a walking scene.... I wondered why he kept messing up, I mean, it's walking! Then I got a funny idea... I walked back slightly, out of his line of sight... BOOM, he got it right!!!

I was 'distracting' him too much

*Walks off in a daze of remembering that fateful day*

*sigh*

*is very happy today*

I'm glad those who got the vid liked it Unfortunately, my site is STILL down, at least for me....
                The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Originally posted by sierragulf_gurl_23
                  Hey;I'm back.Bit of a recap:
                  my parents got sick
                  they got better
                  I went to a party
                  in the process:got sick myself
                  so it's been a roller-coastery weekend.But I''ve managed to keep happy with my shipping. Besides me:does anyone think
                  Spoiler:
                  Chimera is shippy?I do, despite the fact that Sam get together with Pete.Maybe it's Jack's genuine happiness that Sam is happy about something (or someone) other than Quarks...Can someone plz tell me what r Quarks? I have no idea...I think it's like doohickey or any other O'neillism.Maybe I'm just that ignorant,who know?

does anybody else thinks so 2
                  Spoiler:
                  the Quarks thing?
                  Or for any other reason is that ep shippy?
                  BTW Blaise the first 1(of the 3 pics of S/J) is my personal favorite.
                  sgg23
                  Well, if you completely ignore a certain someone and focus on scenes like
                  Spoiler:
                  the elevator
                  then yeah, you could call it shippy. I'm glad someone looks on the bright side, cos I find that ep completely depressing!

Chimera must enrange anti-shippers (as well as S&J shippers) cos the whole ep is so chocker with ship!

Spoiler:
                  Sam & Jack in the elevator
                  Sam & (nuff said )
                  Daniel & Sarah (he's trying to rescue his old flame - how much more shippy can ya get )
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam
                    Hey everyone!!!!

Guess what!?!?!?

At this very hour, 4 years ago, I was standing on set of Sg-1, watching RDA try and do a walking scene.... I wondered why he kept messing up, I mean, it's walking! Then I got a funny idea... I walked back slightly, out of his line of sight... BOOM, he got it right!!!

*sigh*

*is very happy today*

I'm glad those who got the vid liked it Unfortunately, my site is STILL down, at least for me....
                    I am officially "greeniris" right now. Perhaps you said before how you got to be there, but I don't recall it. So, how did you manage to be on the set? And to see RDA and AT!
                    sigpic
                    ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam
                      Hey everyone!!!!

Guess what!?!?!?

*sigh*

*is very happy today*

awesomeness for you!! me=jealous lol.

can i suggest www.freewebs.com as opposed to using geocities for hosting for your site? i made the switch about three weeks a go, and i'm yet to be put offline for over data useage, plus there are NO banner ads. i know, pretty good eh? lol

~~Close To Crazy~~
                      Psychotic Kitten

Comment

Well, I dared to ask Joe about AT's interview....

Cross our fingers and hope he will answer

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=1217

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                        Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                        Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

*pokes head in*

SAM AND JACK FOREVER!

*pokes head out*

PS........It's my birthday ill party if i want to, party if i want to lol

also

HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUEEN BEE + SACME...hope ya had a wicked day like me *big cheesy grin*
                          Carolyn

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                            The way Amanda said it, I think she meant that Sam and Jack are not married but they are together, that's sure
                            Woo Hoo!

sigpic
                            s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by samisjacksgal
                              PS........It's my birthday ill party if i want to, party if i want to lol
                              Happy Birthday!

sigpic
                              s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Happy Birthday

Samisjacksgal

Comment

Working...
                                X