This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a very good evening to my shipper family,,

i'm loving the suggestions for a tribute song for jack!
    At the moment i am pulling my jack clone out of the closet,cause he wants cake........
    any-one been talking to their jack clone recently???
    i will be taking mine out with me as i am having withdrawal symptoms and i need to see new jack on sg1.(now if only i could go on that swan programme and get made up like sam....hmmmmm).
    Thanks for all the fanfics that people have been writing,OMA have you any other reccomendations?

Keep the songs coming in then i think we should have a little vote but hey there are so many songs that fit our jack.

ok jack(clone) and i are off to the shipper bar so see you later.

wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

Originally posted by wynter
      a very good evening to my shipper family,,

i'm loving the suggestions for a tribute song for jack!
      At the moment i am pulling my jack clone out of the closet,cause he wants cake........
      i will be taking mine out with me as i am having withdrawal symptoms and i need to see new jack on sg1.(now if only i could go on that swan programme and get made up like sam....hmmmmm).
      Thanks for all the fanfics that people have been writing,OMA have you any other reccomendations?

Keep the songs coming in then i think we should have a little vote but hey there are so many songs that fit our jack.

ok jack(clone) and i are off to the shipper bar so see you later.

wynterxx
      Absolutely! Loads of 'em

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/625070/ Check out this author. I really like her Birthday Traditions series, plus most of her stuff is good.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1999024/1/ Reap What Is Sown by Karibou is great. Long, but great (30 ish chapters). I've read most of her other stuff too and its really good. This one is one of those "oh no we've drank an alien substance that makes us wild"

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2376624/1/ What Fate Decrees by JackieO'Neill Nut is on my watchlist. Up to ch 32 and still going strong Jack gets seriously injured on a mission and has to fight back to fitness.....

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2257235/1/ Road to Nowhere by Vicky Ocean. I'm watching this one too. Up to ch 14. Jack discovers Sam is a target of NID and they go on the run.

Oh, yeah, my Jack clone likes these stories too

Florence knows lots of great ff's too! And if Tame's around, I'm sure she'll have loads - I think she betas for EVERYONE
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wynter
        wynterxx
        You keep your JC in the closet! mine just roams wherever the hell he wants his words not mine and as for talking to him I cant get a word in edgeways he never shuts up (except when you feed him cake but sometimes even then he keeps nattering on) he makes up for it in so many ways I'm happy to say. Sigh JC's cant live with em eh?

Comment

My guess is that they're together but NOT married...just from the creation con, MS said they didn't get married...so unless that's changed...

But like our beloved French shipper pointed out, it means they are together.

So Woooohooo

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
            My guess is that they're together but NOT married...just from the creation con, MS said they didn't get married...so unless that's changed...

But like our beloved French shipper pointed out, it means they are together.

So Woooohooo
            I totally agree...I can live with that Sam and Jack living together but not married. I just hope that TPTB give us at least a 5 minute show of them being really sweet with each other and that really BIG HONKING KISS

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
              I totally agree...I can live with that Sam and Jack living together but not married. I just hope that TPTB give us at least a 5 minute show of them being really sweet with each other and that really BIG HONKING KISS

I agree! But, with all this new speculation of Sam and Jack being 'together' to start off S9, I'm kinda bummed in a way because I wanted to see on screen how they got to the 'together' point in their relationship. I wanted to see them both admit or declare their feelings to eachother. Followed by a big honkin' kiss!!!! So in that way I'll be a bit disappointed but I guess I can leave it up to my imagination if TPTB won't show it to us on screen.

But I guess with all the information we've gotten, they couldn't film it with RDA leaving and him and AT having no on-screen time together.
              Of course this is all speculation.....but if we are right, and they are together at the beginning of season 9, and we don't get to see any kind of declaration of love or kiss........wouldn't it be awesome if RDA decides to make a guest spot on the show at the end of S9 and they could film a 'flashback' sequence and show us how it happened and somehow write it in as apart of the episode!
              This is just my wishful thinking of course!

~*~Emilee~*~

Comment

Gals, I think we're supposed to have spoiler warnings for Season 9 but I'm not sure about 8? Is 8 fairgame now?

For Season 9 Speculation
                Spoiler:
                I agree Gatebee and UberSG-1Fan that Sam is "not single" but yet she is not alone because she is together with someone who is posted on the East Coast so that they have a long distance relationship but it will work because they know patience.
                *sigh* I want the big honkin' kiss, too!!! *stamps foot on floor* However, DO NOT LEAK THIS TO TPTB, I am easy.
                Spoiler:
                Give me an affectionate phone conversation at least!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Emilee108
                  I agree! But, with all this new speculation of Sam and Jack being 'together' to start off S9, I'm kinda bummed in a way because I wanted to see on screen how they got to the 'together' point in their relationship. I wanted to see them both admit or declare their feelings to eachother. Followed by a big honkin' kiss!!!! So in that way I'll be a bit disappointed but I guess I can leave it up to my imagination if TPTB won't show it to us on screen.

But I guess with all the information we've gotten, they couldn't film it with RDA leaving and him and AT having no on-screen time together.
                  Of course this is all speculation.....but if we are right, and they are together at the beginning of season 9, and we don't get to see any kind of declaration of love or kiss........wouldn't it be awesome if RDA decides to make a guest spot on the show at the end of S9 and they could film a 'flashback' sequence and show us how it happened and somehow write it in as apart of the episode!

~*~Emilee~*~
                  it is a bit of a stretch but it is good to dream and wish....Sam and Jack together
                  pic fr stargate1971.....pic too big
                  http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...1/89dfc8bc.jpg
                  Sam: You're place or my place.
                  Jack: My place. Have a lovely bottle of wine waiting for us.

Comment

~*~Emilee~*~
                    The flashback sequence! I like that idea. It's been done well in other shows!!
                    sigpic

Comment

do i want a kiss? (read my sig and find the answer )

now, as for what i bolded in your above quote... i can live with sam and jack not being married..... SO I CAN *SEE* THEM GET MARRIED!!!

sally
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

~*~Emilee~*~
                        sounds great to me, emilee!

sally
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

Hey everyone!!!

If anyone were interested, I managed to tape Amanda's winnning of her Leo Award, and upload it onto my computer!!! You can get it by going here:

http://www.geocities.com/popcornsamo/P3X-717.html

Go there, then follow the link "Vid of Amanda's Big Win!" Click on the pic, and you're there!!!

Please dont copy and link to from anywhere else!

I'm going to put up a new page with a bunch of screen caps as well, very soon!
                          The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                          |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam
                            Hey everyone!!!

If anyone were interested, I managed to tape Amanda's winnning of her Leo Award, and upload it onto my computer!!! You can get it by going here:

http://www.geocities.com/popcornsamo/P3X-717.html

Go there, then follow the link "Vid of Amanda's Big Win!" Click on the pic, and you're there!!!

Please dont copy and link to from anywhere else!

I'm going to put up a new page with a bunch of screen caps as well, very soon!
                            I posted this on the SaGC thread...but here are some screen caps of Amanda Tapping winning the Leo for her performance in THREADS...for your viewing pleasure:

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                              I posted this on the SaGC thread...but here are some screen caps of Amanda Tapping winning the Leo for her performance in THREADS...for your viewing pleasure:
                              Thanks for posting the pix! Amanda looks great!! Well deserved award!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks, Major Sam for the great video clip from the Leo Awards! And thanks, Uber, for the screen caps!

Originally posted by Oma-1
                                I didn't see the last season of Farscape so can't comment on that, but most shows just don't seem able to resolve ship and keep it interesting. I'm not sure why that is. My life certainly didn't go down the pan when I got married OK, so this is sci-fi and isn't based on ship. SG-1 isn't about happy families, and I don't want it to be, but surely tptb can cope with allusions to S&J being married and still keep the show on track?!?!
                                My life didn't get dull all of a sudden when I got married either. I don't understand why PTB on most shows feel that resolving sexual tension takes away their creative edge. It just forces them to redirect their creativity. I thought Daphne and Niles were still cute after they got married. The show was just getting tired by then (again, their PTB waited too long to get them together).

I'm just allowing myself to get excited about the possibilities for S/J again .

Comment

Working...
                                X