X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oma-1
    And valiant effort it was too

And M2 did inspire some great ff! Check this one out - it's my fave Moebius fic - I think you'll all see why

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2415037/1/

There's a link in the story to a picture of the drawing - I'll post it here cos it's a bit awkward cos ff.net doesn't let you link directly.

http://home.tiscali.nl/artparka/Star...nthistory.html

The drawing's a marvel all in itself, even without the translation. I love Jack with his P90
    hehe just finished it!! now I know why you like it thanks again for the link!!

any news from the virtual season9 ?

BTW SueKay nice webpage keep us posted on your site development!

Comment

and from the same author cause I think she's a good writter here are two stories :

this one is about zero hour : http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2285630/1/

and here is the sequel : http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2288149/1/

enjoy!

Comment

Slighty OT Anyone see the spoilers for Season 9 Prototype? It seems we've already seen this episode.I also find it strange that Jack is gone and all of a sudden Daniel wants to be a tough Guy and knock someone off.I do not want to offend Shippers who want to watch Season 9 but the more spoilers I hear the more I will not miss Season 9.I also see TPTB bringing in another SciFi Star from another Show in William B Davis.I though William was Great on the X-Files but IMO it shows a lack of Faith in AT MS and CJ to carry the Show without RDA.IMO Season 9 also seems to be too Jaffa heavy.Teal'c and CM are always off doing some Jaffa thing.IMO most of the SG-1 Fans could care less about the Jaffa.IMO if Season 9 works it will be because of Fan Loyalty and not Quality of the episodes.
        Last edited by ses110; 04 June 2005, 06:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
          Slighty OT Anyone see the spoilers for Season 9 Prototype? It seems we've already seen this episode.I also find it strange that Jack is gone and all of a sudden Daniel wants to be a tough Guy and knock someone off.I do not want to offend Shippers who want to watch Season 9 but the more spoilers I hear the more I will not miss Season 9.I also see TPTB bringing in another SciFi Star from another Show in William B Davis.I though William was Great on the X-Files but IMO it shows a lack of Faith in AT MS and CJ to carry the Show without RDA.IMO Season 9 also seems to be too Jaffa heavy.Teal'c and CM are always off doing some Jaffa thing.IMO most of the SG-1 Fans could care less about the Jaffa.IMO if Season 9 works it will be because of Fan Loyalty and not Quality of the episodes.
          You're not offending me. You wrote exactly how I feel about the whole thing...

Comment

Okay...the shipper thread requires a bit of a pick-me-up...so here's a recent interview with Amanda Tapping...pay specific attention to the last question/answer...

THANK YOU MAJORSAM FOR THIS GREAT FIND!!!

<<Per MajorSam on the Sam's A Great Character Thread>>

Hey everyone, don't think it's been posted yet, but theres' FINALLY a new interview with Amanda!!!! It's been translated from a French mag!!! Here's the Mag Page: http://www.theamandatappingclub.net/telestar.jpg

And the Translation:

The heroine of Stargate reveils a new and wonderful adventure.

Amanda Tapping: My Miracle Baby

Soon to be 40 (28 August), Amanda Tapping savours the joy of being a mother. Satisfied with Olivia as much as with Stargte SG-1, she started shooting season 9.

TS: Your little Olivia came into your life on March 22nd. What great joy it must have been!

AT: (laughs) Exactly ! And I can't even imagine my life without her anymore ! As a matter of fact, from the moment I started shooting Stargate again, in Vancouver, I have been taking her with me.

TS: Is your husband, Alan Kovacs (married on 23 September 1994) also crazy about her?

AT: He is incredible. He is always trying to look after her. He never in his life changed a diaper, but he is a master chef at it.

TS: Is there something you wish to pass on to her?

AT: Kindness. Because the world lacks too much of it.

TS: Before Olivia you've had two miscarriages...

AT: That was very hard on me. My first miscarriage was in autumn 2002, at the end of shooting the last episode of season 7 of Stargate. The second one was shortly before I got pregnant with Olivia. I don't need to tell you that we think of our girl as our miracle baby.

TS: Do you still wish to enlarge your family in spite of what happened ?

AT: Of course! All the more so, since I grew up with 2 brothers of whom 1 my twin.

TS: To get back to Stargate, Richard Dean Anderson left the series at the end of the last season. (M6 is airing the last one he will be appearing in). Do you miss him?

AT: Yes, a lot. We all miss his humour, his jokes...

TS: Why did he leave?

AT: Because his daughter will soon turn 7 and she needs her father to be around. During the weekdays, Richard was shooting in Vancouver while spending his weekends in Los Angeles. It wasn't enough, so he decided to live full-time in California.

TS: Before Richard's departure, will the fans finally have a clear view of the love story between Jack and Samantha?

AT: Aaah no ! Anyway, while we wait for Richard's return in one or two episodes, Samantha says to those who'd want to hear it, that she isn't single... It's for you to figure it out.

===========

Another translation of that bolded segment is..."she is not unmarried"

But here is the verbatim answer in French...I'll leave it to our French shippers to give us the best translation...

Eh non! Toutefois, en attendant que Richard revienne pour un ou deux épisodes, Samantha dit à qui veut l'entendre qu'elle n'est pas célibataire...a vous de juger!

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
              TS: Before Richard's departure, will the fans finally have a clear view of the love story between Jack and Samantha?

AT: Aaah no ! Anyway, while we wait for Richard's return in one or two episodes, Samantha says to those who'd want to hear it, that she isn't single... It's for you to figure it out.
              Hmmmmm... Given the choice between hearing Sam say that and having nothing, I'll definitely take that. But, well, it's pittance really after 8 years of build up. We don't get to see anything? *le sigh* It's still good news though, much better than nothing! Hmmm, and if RDA does come back for an ep (once Sam's back), at least we should see something there!

Thanks for posting, Uber!
              Uncontrolled Destiny
              My Atlantis Music Videos (Shep/Weir and Misc.)

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                What happened -or didn't happen- when you clicked on it?
                it said it couldn't connect

Comment

Okay...the shipper thread requires a bit of a pick-me-up...so here's a recent interview with Amanda Tapping...pay specific attention to the last question/answer...

Hey everyone, don't think it's been posted yet, but theres' FINALLY a new interview with Amanda!!!! It's been translated from a French mag!!! Here's the Mag Page: http://www.theamandatappingclub.net/telestar.jpg

And the Translation:

===========

But here is the verbatim answer in French...I'll leave it to our French shippers to give us the best translation...

Eh non! Toutefois, en attendant que Richard revienne pour un ou deux épisodes, Samantha dit à qui veut l'entendre qu'elle n'est pas célibataire...a vous de juger!
                  It is very sad to hear that after 8 yrs that is all TPTB can do.

Comment

Originally posted by madaline_7
                    I felt slightly betryed at the end of M2. But, at least we had a taste.
                    Welcome Madaline_7!
                    Have Fun and Post lots!

Comment

And the Translation:

===========

Yay that's definitely a pick me up
                      Something to hold on to until we see what July brings. Great to hear about Amanda and the family too!

Thanks Uber and MajorSam!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by madaline_7
                        I felt slightly betryed at the end of M2. But, at least we had a taste.
                        Madaline_7....WELCOME... pull up a chair and welcome to the ship

Comment

Madaline......TPTB likes to play with the shippers...get use to it. And the way it is looking now with RDA out S9, we won't be getting anything. TPTB should really have finished everything in M2 with a planned wedding and BIG HONKING KISS

Comment

Ok, hopefully I don't get shot for saying this...

I'm a huge Sam/Jack shipper, but honestly, I don't want to see them run off and get married, but I deffinately don't want to see them do absolutely nothing. I think it would be good to see a kiss, and leave it at that when RDA leaves. That way whatever happens is left up to the fan's imaginations, because there would be no definate ending, and everyone (mostly) would be happy. That's just my opinion.

Comment

(snippage)

===========

HOLY SHIPPER COOKIES!!!

sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JackONeill
                                Ok, hopefully I don't get shot for saying this...

I'm a huge Sam/Jack shipper, but honestly, I don't want to see them run off and get married, but I deffinately don't want to see them do absolutely nothing. I think it would be good to see a kiss, and leave it at that when RDA leaves. That way whatever happens is left up to the fan's imaginations, because there would be no definate ending, and everyone (mostly) would be happy. That's just my opinion.
                                i can understand your feelings. many other shippers share it with you (though i'm not one of them ).

i, for one, want to SEE them in a relay. and i feel it's coming up! might not be soon, and then it might not be big (till the end), but things are going our way, shippers, so i'm rejoicing!!!

(it's not that i'm looking at it as the glass is half full *as opposed to half empty*, i'm looking at it as an entirely new glass! to go along with their new status of relationship)

sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X