X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sueKay
    LMAO!

I've started a ship movement on another site...called the CHECKETT shippers...

oh the madness...

*wanders away*

Reminds me of a fic writer's username I saw once...

Sack and Jam

so are we Sack shippers or Jam shippers???
    I like both "Sack" and "Jam".Why don't we make a poll to see which everyone likes?
    I like both.
    Sack:1
    Jam:1
    What about you Suz?Anyone else interested?

ps.I might eat red jello.That's the one there usually is the caf where my mom works(which is where I'm at)
    I'm a Teenage,Scifi Friday-loving,Sam+Jack Shipper Gurl I am a shippy shipper chockfull of shippy shipperness having shippy shipper dreams!!
    Sam+Jack 4 ever!!!I love Hayden Christensen!!May 19th: Sith Happens!!Can't wait till July! I LOVE RED JELLO,just like Jack...!!

Kinsey:[on S/J]Oh I believe there's a lot more to this than we've been told. Well, of course I hardly expect them to incriminate themselves in their own reports.But we can all read between the lines* -Kinsey, Innauguration
    *1st and only time I agree with Kinsey

Replicarter: There are two of us.
    Jack: If only...
    (Sam looks at him. He clears his throat quietly.) -Replicarter and Jack, Gemini

The land of "lilipu" is an amazing land where I go to think about Sam and Jack being a couple, their future wedding,what their kids will look like... So now it's my own private shippy-world.All shippers invited!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
      It was quite a response.

And it always bothered me that at the end of the episode, in the gateroom with the team standing there, that TPTB gave dialogue to Jack to say to Daniel to make up for the hurtful things he said him, but they didn't give any to him to apologize poublicly to Sam. (And his 'slights' to Daniel had been in the privacy of Jack's home... those to Sam had been at the SGC in front of Teal'c and at the steps up into the control room where many more people could see/hear what he had to say...) Although there was a look that Jack gave her... if you watch, before Jack says "Ummm Daniel about what I said..." Jack is looking to Daniel's right, where Sam was standing and his look to Sam (IMO) was one of 'I'm sorry, I didn't mean anything I said, forgive me?" But I've often wondered why TPTB didn't give dialogue for Jack to say to make amends with Sam (and if that was RDA inserting the sorrowful looks {and unsaid apology} that might not have been in the script).

BTW... no spoiler tags needed on episodes from seasons before 7 & 8.
      I noticed the look too.Even my mom noticed it,and she doesn't even like SG1(me and my dad are working on her:so far so good-she may not like the show but she does love all the angst between Sam and Jack!)I completely agree and have wondered why TPTB didn't give him any dialogue.It was a tragic waste of ship*silently mourns* ...The look he gave Sam did cheer me up though

BTW-thanx 4 the tip.I was never really sure.

BTOtherW-Which one do you like better? "We're Sack shippers" or "We're Jam shippers"?

Shippy hugs and kisses,Laura aka sgg23
      I'm a Teenage,Scifi Friday-loving,Sam+Jack Shipper Gurl I am a shippy shipper chockfull of shippy shipperness having shippy shipper dreams!!
      Sam+Jack 4 ever!!!I love Hayden Christensen!!May 19th: Sith Happens!!Can't wait till July! I LOVE RED JELLO,just like Jack...!!

Kinsey:[on S/J]Oh I believe there's a lot more to this than we've been told. Well, of course I hardly expect them to incriminate themselves in their own reports.But we can all read between the lines* -Kinsey, Innauguration

The land of "lilipu" is an amazing land where I go to think about Sam and Jack being a couple, their future wedding,what their kids will look like... So now it's my own private shippy-world.All shippers invited!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BrenRen
        Heeee heeeee!! It's not just me!!! Yay!! I caught that bit a while back, and so I was watching for it when they replayed it last week.

I was really cracking up, though, when I realized it became something of a running gag through the end of the ep. A short time after the "last chance of being right" comment, Sam, Jack, and Dad are just got back from Apophis' bug-infested ship and Daniel comments that they were worried Sam & Jack weren't gonna make it.... Dad says "I didn't say it, though!" and Jack gives him this look that was just too funny!

Then, towards the very end, they're trying to outrun the exploding mothership and its SAM who yells out "Are we gonna make it?" and both Dad and Jack shoot her a "shut up about that already!" look that had me rolling! Watch close, it flies by!
        Good scenes,most def.Had me giggling so hard,I'm sure my neighbors heard me.I musn't giggle."No giggling"...
        I'm babbling again...I'll just go back to my little rock and eat my RED jello quietly

ps.I'm throwing out some term papers on Artifial Intelligence in Robots my mom made her students do and I just a pic of a robot that looked uncannily like a replicater...

Comment

Originally posted by Grace O'Neill
          Hello Family!

I just watched Death Knell, again. Every time I watch it, I just have to rewatch that shippy scene at least twice. I am sure you all know which scene I am talking about
          The look in Jack's eyes and the softness of his voice is so passionate when he offers her to get up. After they both sit down, it looks like he is really trying to say something to her. He keeps on opening his mouth and holding himself back, until he finally offers for her to rest on his shoulder... Ohhh... so shippy... I have goosebumps

And I just love that Teal'c gets the ship. He just stands there giving them their privacy.
          For the characters, that was a particularly hard time. Ole Potatohead had just come into the picture. So, I'm sure Jack was uncertain what to say. He was still dealing with the fact that Sam was interested in another man.

Off camera, there are some cute screen caps from that ep that I think were in a "Lowdown". I have them at home, but not here at work. They show RDA and AT kissing and laughing and generally being affectionate.

If someone else has them saved to their desktop, could you put them up? If not, I will when I get home tonight.

Originally posted by sierragulf_gurl_23
          Yesterday I saw Shades of Grey.I never realized that was a (@ least minorly) shippy episode.
          There's a part where Jack is heading towards Hammonds office and he meets up with Sam and they say:

Sam: Well,sir,with respect,you haven't exactly been acting like yourself.
          Jack: No Carter. I haven't been acting like myself since I met you. Now,I'm acting like myself.

Is it just me or...was that quite a response? Eh,what do I know.I'm just gonna go get some blue jello and you guys tell me what you think.K?
          I agree that it's shippy. It's an S3 acknowledgement from Jack that knowing Sam has made him a different person. Remember, the Jack O'Neill we met in the movie and S1 was sad, broken and depressed. Charlie's death and the breakup of his marriage had almost destroyed him. Only after starting to work with SG-1 did he start to rebuild his life.....and his relationships with Daniel, Teal'c and Sam (especially Sam!!!) were a big part of that.

Okay....too deep and serious for the middle of the day!

Comment

Hello Shippers...

For those of you who may not already know, thus far this year Amanda has won a Leo and a Saturn award for her performances this year as Sam on Stargate Sg-1. However she has also been nominated for a SyFy Genre Award. This particular award, unlike the other two are based upon fan voting and not that of her peers. The voting lasts for 30 days and each person can vote once a day. They are getting really close to the end of the voting process, but every vote counts in the end. So whether you have voted every day for 30 days or you just vote once, it's one step closer to Amanda winning the award.

I would truly love to see Amanda win three in a row. This would be our way of letting her know how much we loved her performance in Threads (even if the writers couldn't give us the resolution we really wanted). So if you haven't already done so, please take a moment out of your day to cast your vote for her.

http://www.syfyportal.com/genre-awards/2005/index.php

Thanks again,
            Kat

Comment

Originally posted by Token
              I'm HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hooray!!!!!!!

It's sooo good to be back!!!! (even though I'm a year older ) ((((((((Shipper Family))))))))) I'm all rested and ready for the next season of Shipper Rollercoaster Heck!!

Thanks Watters87, Bev, wynter, sg-1fanintn, Grace O'Neill, florence, Emilee, girlgater, ShimmeringStar, and Oma for all the WONDERFUL birthday wishes!!!!! I had a GREAT birthday! It's was tiring but GREAT!! I think it was a little too much for Rick!

I have enjoyed catching up on all the posts! You definitely didn't disappoint me!! Pictorial tributes, fanfic, Shipper jello, Latin lessons, Shippy moments!!! (((((((Shipper Family))))))) I seem to be getting all weepy! It must be old age or hormones or that this is just the best darn Family any where!!!!!!!!!!
              Welcome back Token. I'm glad you had such a great holiday, and I'm also glad you had such a wonderful birthday. Good to have you back with the family.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                That is my favorite shippy moment. We are currently watching the S7 DVDs, can't wait to get to that ep. We just watched Lifeboat.YAWN.

How much better would S8 would be if they actually got Sam and Jack together after S7? IMO, it would have actually be enjoyable to watch. Could have done it if they wanted to. If there is a will, there is a way.
                Couldn't agree more. S7-8 spec/spoil
                Spoiler:
                They could have had that little Lost City kiss in the ship instead of the angsty look, then would have been history right at the beginning of S8 and all the shippers would have been much happier - even if tptb had still left S8 pretty scarce for ship and still finished with Threads being about Jacob and how they overcame the regs to be together.
                (That way I'd still have that lovely shippy picture for my sig. )
                Last edited by Oma-1; 01 June 2005, 10:59 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

I love that ep too It's S5 opener ...... name's coming .........Enemies (knew I'd get there in the end )

I love those lines you mentioned, I like the scene where Sam & Jack are on the ship getting the drive crystals and Jack says to Sam

Jack: You know how to have a good time don't ya Carter
                  Sam: I'm having a good time now, Sir
                  Jack: You GO girl

Always makes me laugh - well, I'd be having a good time sneaking around dark corridors with Jack!

I was watching Urgo today with the kids (they go around singing Me me me me me me me me ..... ) and when Urgo told Teal'c "Try The Paddles" this jumped into my mind ....

Urgo: "Kiss The Major"

See how Jack's leaning in
                  Last edited by Oma-1; 01 June 2005, 11:00 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Kat, I've been really happy to see AT winning awards this year, and I've voted for her everyday in SyFy. You GO Amanda!

The only thing that stuck in my throat for the SyFy awards was that Prometheus was the SG-1 nomination for best show. I certainly didn't think that ep was the best for S8 for storyline or performances (personally I'd have gone for Reckoning). Yes, it was a good ep, but it seemed to me to be a nomination for the 18-25 male demographic.....Course, shipwise, gotta be Threads
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                      I LOVED the translation of TLC...has anyone posted it in the JM thread to see what he thought of it since he is supposedly a shipper?
                      I thought about posting the translation in JM Qus thread, but decided I'd rather be happy with the shippy version than have Joe possibly say "No, hadn't realised that" or "Completely unintentional"
                      Last edited by Oma-1; 01 June 2005, 11:15 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Watching Urgo today made me think about Upgrades/D&C - the link being Urgo's suggestions and the virus mind altering properties.

If I remember correctly, the virus basically lowered their self-control / inhibitions, hence the disregarding orders. I wondered if we would have had the look if it weren't for the virus from the armbands. I know the armbands had already fallen off, but wouldn't the effects linger for a while?

Just to play devil's advocate for mo ....I don't think Jack would have left Sam behind, but equally, without the effect of the armbands, would they have shared their feelings for each other with the look, or would they have kept it more professional?
                        sigpic

Comment

*waves*HI SHIPPER FAMILY!!!
                          I'm bbbaaaacckkk Sry I haven't posted here in a while. My rl problems took over It's all good now missed you guys!

Welcome to all the new Shipper Family Members!

(((((Family)))))

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                            The jello is ready*

yum jello!!!!!! thanks oma ((((((oma))))))

Sam and Jack's fav. food!
                            "And I did a scene with Rick, and in between takes – or even during takes if the camera was on him – I'd put blue jello on my tongue and let it dissolve, and then just go (shows the blue in her mouth) (audience laughs) and poor Rick would be like, in the middle of a scene going, (trying not to get distracted) "Kiss me Rick, come on – you know you wanna!" "Blue jello!" But now it's just become this crazy thing. And I actually quite enjoy it. So…..that's Sam's new favourite food."

from: http://www.amandatapping.com/Scripts...isplay&pid=121

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                              It was quite a response.

And it always bothered me that at the end of the episode, in the gateroom with the team standing there, that TPTB gave dialogue to Jack to say to Daniel to make up for the hurtful things he said him, but they didn't give any to him to apologize poublicly to Sam. (And his 'slights' to Daniel had been in the privacy of Jack's home... those to Sam had been at the SGC in front of Teal'c and at the steps up into the control room where many more people could see/hear what he had to say...) Although there was a look that Jack gave her... if you watch, before Jack says "Ummm Daniel about what I said..." Jack is looking to Daniel's right, where Sam was standing and his look to Sam (IMO) was one of 'I'm sorry, I didn't mean anything I said, forgive me?" But I've often wondered why TPTB didn't give dialogue for Jack to say to make amends with Sam (and if that was RDA inserting the sorrowful looks {and unsaid apology} that might not have been in the script).

BTW... no spoiler tags needed on episodes from seasons before 7 & 8.
                              During that scene in SoG at the end in the hall, I always thought that Sam had a bit of a smirk on her face, a knowing gleam in her eye, as if maybe she and Jack had already spoken quickly in private. Not anything too terribly romantic (much as I wish), but enough to make Sam smile again. Jack's sorrowful look seemed in answer to how Sam may have looked before that talk.
                              sigpic
                              ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                                During that scene in SoG at the end in the hall, I always thought that Sam had a bit of a smirk on her face, a knowing gleam in her eye, as if maybe she and Jack had already spoken quickly in private. Not anything too terribly romantic (much as I wish), but enough to make Sam smile again. Jack's sorrowful look seemed in answer to how Sam may have looked before that talk.
                                Sounds good, though I guess I'd assumed that they'd never left the gateroom in the scene having been only very shortly after coming back through the gate.

'Course the drawing straws scene right after that was priceless. I count that amongst one of my favorite eps.
                                Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                                My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Working...
                                X