Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need an update on EVERYTHING that's been happening here....SOMEONE PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY!

carry on
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
      I need an update on EVERYTHING that's been happening here....SOMEONE PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY!

carry on
      i don't know about everything..
      but we just learnt what jack said in latin at the end of lost city..
      sigpic
      http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
      http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

carry on
        See Lost City 2: Jack declares love and farewell to Sam in Latin!
        JM Thread: JM says that in Season 9
        Spoiler:
        There may be "allusions" regarding Sam's and Jack's relationship. Sam will not have a Season 9 love interest.

TPTB are goofs (my word) for withholding RST and other shipper stuff. You know, the usual. Otherwise, I'll take any bone they throw. I have no pride!!!

Hope this helps.
        sigpic

Comment

Okieday...thankyou

me's thinking

Spoiler:
          Sam and Jack are having a platonic relationship until one quits the air force...either that or they're keeping it secret...we should be able to find out that if she comes back with a HUGE smile on her face during beach head
          sigpic

Comment

hmm
            read the translation
            Spoiler:
            no wonder danny boy looked a little bitty uncomfortable at the end of TLC!!!

SHAME ON DANNY for not passing along the message!
            sigpic

Comment

Okay...read RC's comments on S9

Spoiler:
              I'm feeling okay about it...I loved S1 and 2, and there was ship in both of them !!!Broca Divide!!! and obviously there's not going to be much ship if RDA's not there...I think Sam and Jack will have figured out where they're going, and they'll probably go slowly after all...going to fast straight into the HWMS may be damaging to their friendship
              sigpic

Comment

Oohhhh, everything's spinning. So many posts since I was last here. So much info, so many opinions...*topples into a fleshy heap on the floor*

*3 hours later*

Well, I feel better now. I just stopped in to say hi, see how everybody was this weekend, and to see if shipper love is still goin' strong.
                Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Okieday...thankyou

me's thinking

Spoiler:
                  Sam and Jack are having a platonic relationship until one quits the air force...either that or they're keeping it secret...we should be able to find out that if she comes back with a HUGE smile on her face during beach head
                  Season 9 speculation
                  Spoiler:
                  Remember: If Jack is Director of Homeworld Security as USAF or civilian, Sam is out of his direct chain of command. So, they could enter into a relationship. I'm gonna guess that there will be a *cough* "allusion" *cough*to a relationship of sorts between them. Perhaps they will temper their desire with the geographical break (Colorado/Washington, D.C.) while he settles into his new position and she works through her loss of her father and her break up with Pete. Not that Sam has second thoughts about Pete but maybe Jack being Jack fears a rebound. You know, gotta have some angst. Then, if all goes according to my desire, Jack will return to Season 10 and things will start cooking.
                  sigpic

Comment

-Consumes Jello-

Thanks, you see why I like that episode.

-Goes back to investigating recording sound files from DVD-
                    -I was, am, and will be, Aeon9570 (if I ever remember the password)-
                    -You want to mess with the Ancients? Please update your will...-
                    -S/J, you cannot stop it, it is not 'possible', it just is.-

Comment

Hey suz

Nice to have ya back - now empty ya PM box so i can send ya the roundup
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                        I hate to say this and bring anybody down, but I get the feeling that we're being played, and played BIG TIME by RCC in this interview.

Think about it. The shippers have been PO'd in the past, especially by things he's said. So now, he comes up with this hearts-and-flowers interview where he gives us hope. But read between the lines: it's not telling us anything we didn't already know, and it shows no loyalty to writing or resolving the ship. It only deals with RDA and his *possible* return.

To me, this interview tells me they're finally starting to realize that they could be in trouble where losing audience is concerned and are desperate to get us back in front of the set. I sense no sincerity in this, only attempts at manipulation.

Sorry, just MO. Forgive what they've done to us this year in season 8 if you wish , but don't ever, ever forget. Personally, I'm sick of them thinking they can manipulate the shippers.
                        OK, I'm waaaaaay behind here. Can someone provide a link to this interview? Thanks.

This weekend as I was getting out some DVD's, I came across an old TV Guide from the beginning of season 7 that had RDA and MS on the cover. In it, RCC was quoted as saying that one of the developments of s7 would be that

"Sam and Jack will get closer" followed by "Nudge, nudge" from the TV Guide writers.

Well, in s7 there were some definite shippy moments, but more significantly Sam decided to move on in Grace and we all know what happened in Chimera. At the end of s7 I felt that S/J were no closer than they had been the last couple of years.

Then s8 starts off as if nothing happened between S/J in s7, plus Sam gets engaged to ! To me RCC's statement was false advertising. If he's saying positive things now, I'd take them with a grain of salt.

sigpic
                        s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Well sueKay, you did miss the debut of my S/J Shippy FanFics:

No Explanation Needed
                          Catalyst

Just a little shameless self-promotion, 'cause I'd love more feedback!

Welcome back!

Comment

SHIPPER FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            (((((((((((((((((((((((((((BIG HUG))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Oh my god! I can't believe I've been gone for over a fortnight.

RL's been a pain in the <insert expletive>

I need a news roundup...what's been happening...because I'm not reading thousands of posts.
                            (((((((sueKay)))))))

Welcome back ! We so missed you !
                            Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by ST-1
                              Well sueKay, you did miss the debut of my S/J Shippy FanFics:

No Explanation Needed
                              Catalyst

Just a little shameless self-promotion, 'cause I'd love more feedback!

Welcome back!
                              Sticking my head in to add two cents on your fics!-- Both were excellent. I enjoyed them over the weekend and would highly recommend them for a nice, sweet, quick read. Keep writing!
                              -girlgater

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
                                OK, I'm waaaaaay behind here. Can someone provide a link to this interview? Thanks.

This weekend as I was getting out some DVD's, I came across an old TV Guide from the beginning of season 7 that had RDA and MS on the cover. In it, RCC was quoted as saying that one of the developments of s7 would be that

"Sam and Jack will get closer" followed by "Nudge, nudge" from the TV Guide writers.

Well, in s7 there were some definite shippy moments, but more significantly Sam decided to move on in Grace and we all know what happened in Chimera. At the end of s7 I felt that S/J were no closer than they had been the last couple of years.

Then s8 starts off as if nothing happened between S/J in s7, plus Sam gets engaged to ! To me RCC's statement was false advertising. If he's saying positive things now, I'd take them with a grain of salt.
                                Toward the end of season 7, I thought they were getting closer. Then season 8 was approved. Instead of a kiss in the engine room we got a "I know" and him high-tailing it out of there. Season 8 is spent tearing them apart or acting like they barely know each other. Would have been better if they had left the kiss in, maybe Jack wouldn't have been so grumpy.
                                Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Working...
                                X