This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And finally ....

Now I've eaten so much jello and ice cream I've got tummy ache Where's the shipto bismol?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
      The jello is ready*

And for your entertainment while you eat, here's a lovely little jello story.
      Jello Evasion

Enjoy

*still hunting for the purple stuff
      Oy me! The old shipper Jello....I love it,thanks 'Oma-1'!

Comment

Here goes, I'm testing out my new signature while the traffic is low at this time. Wish me luck! This is my second signature and I may have forgotten what to do!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
          Here goes, I'm testing out my new signature while the traffic is low at this time. Wish me luck! This is my second signature and I may have forgotten what to do!
          Nell, you just need to finish the pic address - it should read http://photobucket.com/albums/y209/c...image36091.jpg inside the img brackets. You can just copy and paste the address from the Img box underneath the pic in your photobucket album.
          sigpic

Comment

Congratulations! Nice pic, by the way
            sigpic

Comment

Nell, you just need to finish the pic address - it should read http://photobucket.com/albums/y209/c...image36091.jpg inside the img brackets. You can just copy and paste the address from the Img box underneath the pic in your photobucket album.

Thanks, Oma-1, I think I got it! Here goes!

P.S. Do I have to acknowledge where I got that signature cap? I collect them but I admit that I don't take the time to organize from whence and whom they came from.
              sigpic

Comment

From the Futon critic, the web's best primetime television resource , here is a link promoting season 9 SG1 and season 2 Atlantis . Scroll down .

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/cgi/newswire.cgi?id=6912

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                  Big, honkin' thank yous to all of you gals who sent in questions to JM. I think he enjoys replying to shippers. He seems nondefensive though vague. I feel hopeful when he uses words like "allusions" and his reference to Season 9
                  Spoiler:
                  Sam's not having a new relationship implying beyond her relationship as it were with Jack

Allusions? Mmmm!?! What might an allusion look like on the screen?

I may change my signature now that I have reason to believe that TPTB are not entirely evil!!!

They are just probably half evil considering we won't see anything on screen and regarding the ship I don't think I'm too interested to have a line mentionned by Sam from time to time ..because deep down I will know it's TPTB's way of dangling the carrot in front of the shippers ..To be honest with me ...I like sci-fi yes big time ..but if there is ship ..I need to see it on screen ..I need the 2 characters to interact and mostly when it is part of the story line ...I'm not that keen on just a little line in passing to see how the other one ( character) is doing ..I find that a plot device more than anything else .
                  Shame that such a great show had to carry on for another year instead of leaving on a high note .

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by An Ancient
                    Having watched Lost City, he does say 'tu amata', which means... you guessed it.

And for reference, I recorded the sound, and ran it through a speech analyser, it said that it was 'tu amataa'. There you go.

Tu Amata means I love you but Jack says "Dormata" in the lost city which means sleep

so They all put in to sleep in the pod as he asked

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                      They are just probably half evil considering we won't see anything on screen and regarding the ship I don't think I'm too interested to have a line mentionned by Sam from time to time ..because deep down I will know it's TPTB's way of dangling the carrot in front of the shippers ..To be honest with me ...I like sci-fi yes big time ..but if there is ship ..I need to see it on screen ..I need the 2 characters to interact and mostly when it is part of the story line ...I'm not that keen on just a little line in passing to see how the other one ( character) is doing ..I find that a plot device more than anything else .
                      Shame that such a great show had to carry on for another year instead of leaving on a high note .

Caty
                      I guess we'll have to see for ourselves in July. I got more than I hoped for in Season 8 although it took almost to the end of the season to get as much as we did. I'm not quite ready to call it quits when JM's veiled comments lead my imagination to think TPTB will give us a little bit in Season 9. I am a hopeless romantic.
                      sigpic

Comment

I 'm a hopeless romantic too ..My videos show that but I just gave up on the Sam and Jack ship ..As you said we will see but I don't have high hope of seeing or even hearing something romantic regarding the Sam and Jack ship in season 9 ..To me it looks like ..... it will be a little secret from TPTB .They may whisper it ..It could always come from Daniel's mouth right at the end of the finale episode saying that Sam and Jack have gone on their honeymoon .
                        This is perhaps what I will expect to see or hear now .I won't be happy that's for sure but I don't really care ..I think they (TPTB) have left it too long ..They dangled the carrots too many times and I got really bored so now I take what I got from Threads and I supppose this is the end ..Jack said "Always " and to me it means they are together forever and an item .
                        I would love to see more but I think we 'll see Nada ...It's done deal for TPTB ...and the new team is on and that is all what matters for them

Caty

Comment

Caty,

I am familiar with your beautiful videos! You kept some of us going even when it looked bleak last season. Thanks!

I haven't quite given up hope. I do enjoy the action and adventure so that keeps me interested especially now that Ben Browder has joined the cast. I really liked Ben in Farscape. BTW I think the Farscape TPTB handled the UST and RST pretty well considering it was a 4 season show. When there was passion on Farscape it was great!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                            Tu Amata means I love you but Jack says "Dormata" in the lost city which means sleep

so They all put in to sleep in the pod as he asked

Caty
                            OK, so he says To sleep = to dream and he says that to Sam... so basically....

That he will be dreaming of Sam until he wakes up !!!!!!

Berry Shippy....

(((((((((((((((((((OMA))))))))))))))) no words to explain the jello... love it....

PS: I can see by know that most of you have read it, but I can't believe Joe answered to one of my question, the first Q answered... I feel so honored and such a shippy question http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=1157

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                            Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                            Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                              OK, so he says To sleep = to dream and he says that to Sam... so basically....

That he will be dreaming of Sam until he wakes up !!!!!!

Berry Shippy....

(((((((((((((((((((OMA))))))))))))))) no words to explain the jello... love it....

PS: I can see by know that most of you have read it, but I can't believe Joe answered to one of my question, the first Q answered... I feel so honored and such a shippy question http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=1157

Thanks for your question to JM who gave us alot of info with his brief answer!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Yeah - a Grace ep from Jack's POV would have been fantastic. Or even just a slightly longer scene with Teal'c where he actually says something about his feelings!

I thought Jack's character did undergo a change after Chimera and the elevator scene, but I didn't feel he was flat.
                                Spoiler:
                                I thought he was showing a lot of pent up emotion around Sam, especially in Lost City. Then came another D&C moment where they looked at each other and told everything they felt - and pushed it aside again to save the planet.

In S8
                                Spoiler:
                                I thought Jack was maybe more hurting and trying to hide it rather than bitter, hence the retreating into himself (I definitely agree with that bit ). Sam was still trying to convince herself that she was doing the right thing by being with Pete. The Affinity scene Jack found painful, hence the clunk of the ring box and the rather deliberate pushing away of it. It smacked to me of "I really can't deal with this". I think Jack thought that Pete was better for her - young, not emotionally battered, sunny disposition, "normal", and so couldn't be completely honest with her. That scene was so full of unspoken words neither of them wanted to acknowledge.
                                I totally agree with you, Oma. I think I yelled at the TV screen for Jack to say something and not let the moment go by, but you know how Jack is.
                                In the Kingdom of Hope, there is no Winter

Life is too short for drama & petty things,
                                so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly & forgive quickly!

Attendee of Shore Leave28, AT2 and AVALON
                                Proud Member of the Sam is a Great Character Thread
                                Hic Comitas Regit
                                Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                                Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild (proud Shore Leave 28 attendee).

Comment

Working...
                                X