Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
    My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)

Comment

Sorry for not having anymore S5 or S6 S&J pix to share -- I’ve got many nice caps, but I haven’t scrubbed them up… (got lots of Jack in the photobucket folders… *grins* but it's the wrong thread for that!) I’ll have to finish scrubbing them up & post them sometime…

My favorite parts of the Grace kiss…

Comment

Comment

Comment

And some animated gifs I forgot I'd made a few months ago…

Yes, he did ogle her back…

Comment

Point of View
                (I think Token herself had made a gif of the Grace kiss… I have caps, but never layed them into a gif…)

Comment

Comment

Comment

Happy Birthday Token!!!!

Comment

Great pictures, ShimmeringStar.

Something has been bothering me and I need some answers. In Window of Opportunity, the following conversation is held between Sam and Jack in regards to time travel:

SAM: It wouldn't be the first time we've seen something like this. The stargate did send us back to 1969.

JACK: Good year.

The way Jack smiles completely intrigues me...was there a particular reason he smiled so--to Sam? Was it just that he enjoyed the time travel experience, or what?
                        -girlgater

Comment

Originally posted by girlgater
                          Great pictures, ShimmeringStar.

Something has been bothering me and I need some answers. In Window of Opportunity, the following conversation is held between Sam and Jack in regards to time travel:

SAM: It wouldn't be the first time we've seen something like this. The stargate did send us back to 1969.

JACK: Good year.

The way Jack smiles completely intrigues me...was there a particular reason he smiled so--to Sam? Was it just that he enjoyed the time travel experience, or what?
                          Well.... I'm not sure Sam and Jack ever got a free moment alone without the rest of the team or their 1969 friends hanging around... so I wouldn't think it referred to anything *ahem* happening between them while they were there....

Perhaps Jack was referring back to his teen years when he probably was having certain experiences for the first time?

Comment

((((Shimmering Star)))) Those pics were wonderful

Token? May I also humbly offer my most sincere wishes that your birthday just

ROCKS!
                            Last edited by Oma-1; 27 May 2005, 02:27 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                              Well.... I'm not sure Sam and Jack ever got a free moment alone without the rest of the team or their 1969 friends hanging around... so I wouldn't think it referred to anything *ahem* happening between them while they were there....

Perhaps Jack was referring back to his teen years when he probably was having certain experiences for the first time?
                              Hmmm. That's true, it would be about the same time. How old is Sam supposed to be in the show? Could that have been the year she was born?? or is she that old (gee whiz...I'm older than that).
                              -girlgater

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar

Yup, could be. I'll bet Jack was wild and unbelievably

Could also be that he enjoyed spending time with The Team *coughSamcough* in civvies, around the campfire, on the bus .... I seem to recall quite a lot of shippy moments in that ep.

Could be he also enjoyed cracking those Enterprise / Star Wars jokes and zatting Hammond
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X