Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome, Megglizz, to our little shippy family!

You'll enjoy everyone here.

Originally posted by megglizz
    Hey everyone--I'm new at being a shipper (didn't even know the word existed until now!) but i have just one question........has anyone noticed between the old and new episodes that some of the main characters (sam, teal'c) look like they've had some facelifts or botox??? It's really disturbing to me that Sam/AT could be sucked into the whole "hollywood" idea of beauty!! She's so pretty, and why would Jack want to be with someone filled with plastic!! anyone have any insight into this? thanks!!
    I've noticed Amanda looking even better than in the early years of the show, but I'm not sure it's botox or anything. It could be better lighting, better makeup and/or better skin care. Those things can make a huge difference, and she can afford and demand them now, which she probably couldn't in S1 and 2. She does just seem to glow a lot. I want to look like that! (sigh)

But even if she's had something done (and I don't really think she has), every girl wants to look her best!

Comment

Sam : "Jack, if we don't leave now, we'll miss Token's birthday party"
      Jack : "I think she won't mind if we're late. Actually, I'm sure she won't mind if we don't go at all"
      Sam :"If we don't go ? Oh, you mean..."
      JAck : "Yep"

Happy birthday Token !
      Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Hello Everyone!

Thought I would drop in and say.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOKEN!!!

I hope you have an awesome birthday Token and that all of your dreams and wishes come true!

Thanks for the article Oma! It gives me a little bit more hope!

Talk to you all later!

~*~Emilee~*~

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOKEN!

Hope you have a wonderful day (another May baby!)
          -girlgater

Comment

In honor of the esteemed Shipper Token’s birthday…. Please allow me to post some pix. *grins* Please allow me to post LOTS of pix….

From S1:

Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
            My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)

Comment

(I love her grin!)

Comment

(cropped tightly & turned... but it is from BrocaDivide)

Comment

Comment

(an S/J cap I like from Children of the Gods)

Comment

Comment

Comment

They're engaged....
                            (and those are the best extensions they ever gave Sam's character...)

Comment

(Makes you wonder what Sam is doing... )

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X