This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Myrth
    I was playing with photoshop to amuse myself and decided to give myself a little happy. Thought I'd share....

http://www.bigbutton.com.au/~wickedg...ld/passion.jpg

&

http://www.bigbutton.com.au/~wickedg...world/eyes.jpg

Loved that quote, had to use it
    Great pics Myrth I've been trying to find something to fit that quote too .... I'll have to find another pic now
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
      Back to shipping!!!!

Taking out the:

- Kisses
      - Hugs and
      - Head on shoulders....

What are your top 3 shippy or not shippy moments between Jack and Sam?
      Ok, my 3 favorite moments... and I did have a hard time...

- NEMESIS: The first fishing trip invite... priceless
      - D & C: When they are taking Jack away for the procedure, Sam is watching and he looks back at her.... breath taking
      - GENESIS: At the beg when Jack gets closer to look at the moniter and she get's all nervous...

Thanks all for your messages

(((((((((((((((((( SHIPPER FAMILY )))))))))))))))

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
      Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
      Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
        Back to shipping!!!!

Taking out the:

- Kisses
        - Hugs and
        - Head on shoulders....

What are your top 3 shippy or not shippy moments between Jack and Sam?
        I love all the moments everyone has posted already. I'd like to add..

1. The end scene in "Beneath the Surface" when Sam says, "Sir". The looks on their faces get me every time. I know it's sad, but it's so shippy.
        2. In "Serpents Venom", when Sam is underneath the mine, Jack lays his head on her tummy so he can look too.
        3. My sig pic look from "Memento". This scene is near the end, and SG-1 are invited to a banquet (or something like that), and when cake is mentioned they have this wonderful look between them.

There are so many wonderful looks between them, and this is a great topic to get my memory working!
        sigpic

Comment

I was playing with photoshop to amuse myself and decided to give myself a little happy. Thought I'd share....

&

Great pics Myrth. The quote works so well with that scene.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
            Finally got hold of a copy of this month's Dreamwatch. There's no specific article on RDA, just an interview with Robert Cooper about SG-1 S9 and Atlantis S2. Here's the bits that count ........

Q: Can you clarify how much we'll be seeing of Richard Dean Anderson in the new season?

A: "Rick makes a cameo appearance in episodes one and three, and he's absolutely not gone for good. His character is very much alive in the Stargate universe. Rick just needs some time. he wants to drive his daughter to school every morning, and I understand that. He absolutely made sure that we were going to leave the door open for his return."

Then later on in the article ....

"Rick has been doing this a long time. He has a family in LA and the show is something he doesn't have to do any more to pay the rent. It's something that he has done out of loyalty to BW and myself and to the cast, crew and fans, and because he enjoys doing it."

Q: "Finally, how long can these two shows go on?"

A: "I think that having seen the chemistry of the new cast and the potential for stories that these new bad guys and the new concept for the series have created, SG-1 has legs. I think we could be looking at many, many more years if it continues to grow and be successful and people want to watch it. I don't think that this is the last season of SG-1 by any means and I think this seson may end the talk about a "last season"."

Despite using the word absolutely twice, we're still not dealing in aboslutes but every indication is there. RCC is saying that RDA's intention is to be back.

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO! The ship will still be sailing!! Just going to be anchored for a while in S9 while its sails get repaired.
            I realize everyone is talking about Mirth's pics (which are great) but I saw this post and I just had to say *ahem, ahem, cough cough*......

YAAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
            Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Happy Birthday Token

Comment

Finally got hold of a copy of this month's Dreamwatch. There's no specific article on RDA, just an interview with Robert Cooper about SG-1 S9 and Atlantis S2. Here's the bits that count ........

Q: Can you clarify how much we'll be seeing of Richard Dean Anderson in the new season?

A: "Rick makes a cameo appearance in episodes one and three, and he's absolutely not gone for good. His character is very much alive in the Stargate universe. Rick just needs some time. he wants to drive his daughter to school every morning, and I understand that. He absolutely made sure that we were going to leave the door open for his return."

"Rick has been doing this a long time. He has a family in LA and the show is something he doesn't have to do any more to pay the rent. It's something that he has done out of loyalty to BW and myself and to the cast, crew and fans, and because he enjoys doing it."

A: "I think that having seen the chemistry of the new cast and the potential for stories that these new bad guys and the new concept for the series have created, SG-1 has legs. I think we could be looking at many, many more years if it continues to grow and be successful and people want to watch it. I don't think that this is the last season of SG-1 by any means and I think this seson may end the talk about a "last season"."

Despite using the word absolutely twice, we're still not dealing in aboslutes but every indication is there. RCC is saying that RDA's intention is to be back.

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO! The ship will still be sailing!! Just going to be anchored for a while in S9 while its sails get repaired.
                [burns]Excellent...[/burns]

Given what is says about RDA, (he doesn't have to do it, but does so out of loyalty). "Hail RDA, Hail ship, Hail S/J"
                -I was, am, and will be, Aeon9570 (if I ever remember the password)-
                -You want to mess with the Ancients? Please update your will...-
                -S/J, you cannot stop it, it is not 'possible', it just is.-

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOKEN!

We have cake...

We have drinks...

We have a parade...

And, of course, we have Sam and Jack...

Have a wonderful shippy day!
                  sigpic

Comment

Not trying to play devil's advocate, but what part would he be playing? BeauB. is supposedly a good friend in RL so I can't see him replacing him as head of SGC. Would he be breezing in a few times like Hammond did in Season 8? I just can't figure out what he'd do. And please, no chain of command problems with Sam. Hey, O'Neill for President!!!!!!!

Any comments on the S9 previews on Monday night?

Comment

Hey everyone--I'm new at being a shipper (didn't even know the word existed until now!) but i have just one question........has anyone noticed between the old and new episodes that some of the main characters (sam, teal'c) look like they've had some facelifts or botox??? It's really disturbing to me that Sam/AT could be sucked into the whole "hollywood" idea of beauty!! She's so pretty, and why would Jack want to be with someone filled with plastic!! anyone have any insight into this? thanks!!
                      Megglizz, quit trying to seduce me!! I'll be late to go off-world again!!

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                        HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOKEN!

We have cake...

We have drinks...

We have a parade...

And, of course, we have Sam and Jack...

Have a wonderful shippy day!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOKEN!!!!!

(sorry dipsofjazz love the birthday wish and the thought of cake......and sam and jack)

Hope you have a fab day!!

wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

WELCOME, Megglizz!

You will love it here. The family is great!!! Lots of happy ship!

To answer your question: Don't know and don't really care... They can do whatever they want to their outside appreances. As long as the insides stay the same.

Comment

Wow! There's so much interesting stuff being said here today. First and foremost, though:

Happy Birthday, Token!

Sam: It’s Token’s birthday, Sir.

Jack: Yeah, let’s celebrate.

Sam: Sir, that’s my thigh.

Jack: What’s your point? I’m celebrating.

I think today's most exciting news is the following. Thanks, Oma-1, for sharing with us!

I like what he said, and I agree with you about the future of our SHIP. As to what RCC said, that's more the tone I had hoped to hear from TPTB in talking about the new season!

As to fine reading material.....

Originally Posted by Oma-1
                            Bren Ren - Here's one for ya. Florence posted the link a while ago, but its still a good read - I've lost count how many times I've read it

A Light In The Darkness - http://www.samandjack.net/stories/s...hedarkness.html

I'm just checking to see if I can find the other two complete somewhere.....

Found this one though

The Post-it Conspiracy - http://freemind.intoxicate-me.org/s...tconspiracy.htm
                            I read both of these, plus ST-1's No Explanation Needed, last night! All wonderful!

Originally posted by ST-1
                            Oooookay then...I offer, for your consideration, shippy fanfic #2.

Enjoy, and please tell me what you think!
                            I have this printed out for tonight's "bedtime story."

And Myrth, thank you for these beautiful pix!

&

By golly, if GW doesn't crash again, it should be a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend! I hope it is for all of you, but I'll be checking in as RL allows.

Comment

My 3 favorite angst shippy moments:

1. IN THE LINE OF DUTY - Sam is rolled into the infirmary, Jack and Teal'c follow (they are called back to the gateroom - Jack sends Teal'c, but remains there). The look of despair on Jack's face is unbelievable. I think I became a shipper after that moment

2. ENTITY - Jack is sitting by Sam (who is in coma at the end). Janet tells him about her living will and asks him to let her go. Whatever he says there ("give it a moment...") is so soft spoken, yet so much feeling in it. He's just not ready to let her go yet.

3. DEATH KNEEL - After they discover Jacob/Selmak. The look on Jack's face when he finds out that Sam might yet be alive, but the Anubis' drones is after her

Comment

Happy Birthday To You!
                                Happy Birthday To You!
                                Happy Birthday Dear Token!
                                Happy Birthday To You!

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh....

Comment

Working...
                                X