X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daniel's_twin
    But personally, I view more like this
    JACK: Carter, I'm going to be leaving for a while.
    SAM: Will I see you again?
    JACK: Maybe not for a while, but don't worry. Nothing can stay between us forever.
    Just my view of the situation.
    Ya really got me with that one. I can feel the eyes starting to sting .....

I'm all nostalgic now. Even tptb got the ship in that ep. I hope they won't leave it on the back burner for too long. I know it will be resolved eventually ..... back to more waiting *sigh*.
    Last edited by Oma-1; 24 May 2005, 03:30 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by An Ancient
      Or club together and buy the franchise.

I wonder how much it would cost...

Hmmm.....your comment reminds me of something from the first Star Wars movie (episode 4):

Princess Leia has just told Han Solo that she'll see he gets paid handsomely for taking her and the droids to Alderan. He asks how much.

Leia: More than you can imagine.

Han: I don't know. I can imagine quite a bit.

And I know it's OT, but my husband and I saw the new Star Wars movie Saturday night, and I'm ready to go see it again. It was very good. I highly recommend it. It sort of helped to fill the Stargate void I'm feeling during rerun time too.
      Last edited by sg-1fanintn; 24 May 2005, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
        I LOVE my shipper mug! It lists all the different types of cookies we've come up with and I love them all - especially the YELLOW ones!
        I'd like to love my shipper mug but some bas**rd stole it off my desk at work Wonder how much the shipping is to NZ On the bright side my Shipper Family Town poster made it back with me, and I use my Shipper Town Map canvas bag alllllll the time!

Comment

Credit for the text and inspiration goes to Daniel's_twin.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...1/s9Lament.jpg

Credit for the text and inspiration goes to Daniel's_twin.
            Thank you, Oma. I like what you did with it.
            Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
              I LOVE my shipper mug! It lists all the different types of cookies we've come up with and I love them all - especially the YELLOW ones!
              I'm getting ready to leave for MediaWest on Thursday and have both my Shipper shirts packed and ready to go. Shippers aren't very popular there, but I'll be holding my head high just the same! So on them!

I dare 'em to take me on! <vbEg>
              - Mary
              SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
              Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                Then we should probably stop listening to what they say and just watch the episodes and make our own mind

Yeah florence because there is nothing much to say anymore really ..We'll just have to wait , watch and accept what they give us .

but it is really strange and sad to hear or read all those things that Joe says about the ship ..really weird indeed to actually not acknowledge that there is a Sam and Jack ship to be pursued in season 9 in a very limited time .

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                  Bren Ren - Here's one for ya. Florence posted the link a while ago, but its still a good read - I've lost count how many times I've read it

A Light In The Darkness

I'm just checking to see if I can find the other two complete somewhere.....

Found this one though

The Post-it Conspiracy
                  that post-it story was fab,thanks i loved the banter true sam and jack,thanks oma and florence,please keep the recomenations coming in!!!

wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

i miss shippertown and the shipper penguins and the shipper cookies and all that...
                    bring back the shipper cookies!!!
                    sigpic
                    http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
                    http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                      I'm getting ready to leave for MediaWest on Thursday and have both my Shipper shirts packed and ready to go. Shippers aren't very popular there, but I'll be holding my head high just the same! So on them!

I dare 'em to take me on! <vbEg>
                      LOL! You show 'em Mary. Have a great time at the con.
                      sigpic

Comment

Then we should probably stop listening to what they say and just watch the episodes and make our own mind

Or....not watch.

And you can add Chris Judge to my list of people I no longer have any interest in: he, too, is now dissing RDA. Hey, Chris, you wouldn't have had a job--I don't see any A-list, or even B-list directors, banging on your door--if RDA had not put aside his personal preferences to stay.

You know, these are not really a bunch of nice people, and they have absolutely no sense of loyalty. Clearly, there are a lot of fans they are completely writing off and they are playing exclusively to the Farscape fans and to the Daniel fans, especially those Daniel fans who have turned on Jack for not putting Daniel first (and, yes, I have seen posts like that everywhere).
                        A class act would have been to have praised RDA and expressed appreciation for the years together, while saying that things are going well on the set now and there seems to be definite team spirit that they think the fans will enjoy. Obviously, Cooper, Judge et al are not class acts.

J.
                        "He's an amazing man. After everything he's done, he's still modest. Quite self-effacing actually. He even likes people to think he's not as smart as he is. Bottom line, he's an incredibly strong leader who's given more to this program than any man has given to anything I can imagine."

Comment

Originally posted by DarkQuee1
                          Or....not watch.

And you can add Chris Judge to my list of people I no longer have any interest in: he, too, is now dissing RDA. Hey, Chris, you wouldn't have had a job--I don't see any A-list, or even B-list directors, banging on your door--if RDA had not put aside his personal preferences to stay.

You know, these are not really a bunch of nice people, and they have absolutely no sense of loyalty. Clearly, there are a lot of fans they are completely writing off and they are playing exclusively to the Farscape fans and to the Daniel fans, especially those Daniel fans who have turned on Jack for not putting Daniel first (and, yes, I have seen posts like that everywhere).
                          A class act would have been to have praised RDA and expressed appreciation for the years together, while saying that things are going well on the set now and there seems to be definite team spirit that they think the fans will enjoy. Obviously, Cooper, Judge et al are not class acts.

J.
                          I am so there with you-need to give those people the
                          Spoiler:
                          Vulture Award

I can't tell you how singularly unimpressed I am with what I am hearing out that studio-I do feel bad for Ben and Claudia for walking into that
                          Spoiler:
                          pit of snakes
                          Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Hey I wouldn't be too hard on Chris. I mean sure I was mad when i read what he said. But I can't blame a man for wanting more action explorer stuff on the show. And I can understand his desire to have more of the lime light. I mean, as long as Rick is on the show, no matter how great the other actors are, it will be his. I think the younger actors are hoping for a chance at more of the show. I'm not happy about it. I watched the show for Jack. I LIVED for Jack. Still do. Jack and ship. But I guess I can't blame the rest of the cast for trying to look on the bright side. Because it's not thier fault Rick is leaving, there's nothing they can do to stop it. So I think they're doing thier best to get the fans to be upbeat. I even here it's working on some of them...well, it takes all kinds right?

Comment

Yes, I am back!! I've been gone for a long time(hangs head in shame) Some of the girls over at the thunk thread shanghied me. And the mood over here has been kind of glum whereas it's a perpetual party over there and....well, I got distracted.
                              But I am determined to be upbeat AND check in here every so often so...Let the shipper cookies fly!!! And for crying ouyt loud let's talk about PENGUINS!!!!
                              ((((((shipper hannah)))))))

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                                Hey I wouldn't be too hard on Chris. I mean sure I was mad when i read what he said. But I can't blame a man for wanting more action explorer stuff on the show. And I can understand his desire to have more of the lime light. I mean, as long as Rick is on the show, no matter how great the other actors are, it will be his. I think the younger actors are hoping for a chance at more of the show. I'm not happy about it. I watched the show for Jack. I LIVED for Jack. Still do. Jack and ship. But I guess I can't blame the rest of the cast for trying to look on the bright side. Because it's not thier fault Rick is leaving, there's nothing they can do to stop it. So I think they're doing thier best to get the fans to be upbeat. I even here it's working on some of them...well, it takes all kinds right?
                                what I am not happy about is how they are dissing RDA. Now-I am not a little fly on the wall-and just like the buzzing around why MS left and then returned-we won't really know what went on with RDA and the boys in vancouver-but really-being diplomatic abut his leaving doesn't take much-and you can also be happy about looking for the challenges of a new team, a new enemy etc etc. That crew has been anything but diplomatic. I wish them well-seriously-but I have come closer to point of wishing them gone. you know-here's your hat-what's your hurry?
                                Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Working...
                                X