X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    (snip)

Ya know we have had quite a bit of fun here in this here thread

So PTBs be damned when it comes to having a FULL LOVING RELATIONSHIP...we have some of the best authors and video makers to give our dreams reality.

I have to say that here on this thread and in THIS FAMILY Token, Bev you guys have touched on ALL of the wonderful creative GIVING things this group has done for each other JUST TO CELEBRATE THIS COUPLE.

So we have no reason to stop ....we still have 6 Great seasons and 2 ok seasons to pull stuff from and we have each other to point out ALL of the ose little things ...

Remember when Di was giving us the running *Ship per Episode* report

Did she ever make it past season 4 or did she have a *Ship overload* LOL

anyway I just wanted to add my support to everyone here.

No we may never get anything BUT we did and DO HAVE the past 8 years to play with....so *shrug*...I will enjoy that AND my friends here

(((((((((((((((((((((SHIPPER FAMILY))))))))))))))))))
    ((((((((Tame))))))))) Well, said!! We are a GREAT shipper community!!! We are supportive, caring, creative, funny, passionate people!! I have never been part of an online community before. I have made friends around the world, and I feel like I'm part of a real family. (((Shipper Family)))

No matter what TPTB throw at us about our favorite couple, we can handle it!! Given lemons; we make lemonade! Given crap; we grow beautiful flowers! Nothing can stop us!! Bring on Season 9!! We are Shippers with a mission!!! SAM & JACK FOREVER!! I can't wait for Ship Day!!!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Token
      I can't wait for Ship Day!!! [/size]
      There is Ship Day?

Wow

I remember kicking off the idea back on the Delphi forum. What date is it? Last time I remember it was going to be the day that Divide and Conquor was shown.
      -I was, am, and will be, Aeon9570 (if I ever remember the password)-
      -You want to mess with the Ancients? Please update your will...-
      -S/J, you cannot stop it, it is not 'possible', it just is.-

Comment

Originally posted by An Ancient
        There is Ship Day?

Wow

I remember kicking off the idea back on the Delphi forum. What date is it? Last time I remember it was going to be the day that Divide and Conquor was shown.
        Yes, there is a Ship Day celebration!! Here is the link to the "2nd Annual Ship Day Celebration" thread. http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...light=ship+day THAT was one AWESOME ship celebration!!! We named it the "2nd Annual" in honor of the first one being held on Delphi. You are correct on the date! July 28 is the date! We still need to decide on the poll topic, but we have time.

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by An Ancient
          Question...Did this thread/forum write a congratualtion letter to AT after her baby was born? If not, I think it may be a good idea.
          We sent Amanda and Olivia some Shipper baby stuff with a note from the GateWorld Sam & Jack Shipper Thread. When Ship Sistah setup the Shipper Store, it was agreed by all to add a dollar to the merchandise cost so we would collect money to send Shipper stuff to Joe Mallozzi and Amanda and anyone else we so choose. Maybe Robert needs a Shipper mug!!

Token ~

Comment

Is the Shipper Store still open for business? I really need to stock up on quite a few shipper supplies. And I definitely think JM could use some Shipper stuff to remind him every day that this Ship is here to stay!!

SAM AND JACK FOREVER !!!!!!!!!
            In the Kingdom of Hope, there is no Winter

Life is too short for drama & petty things,
            so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly & forgive quickly!

Attendee of Shore Leave28, AT2 and AVALON
            Proud Member of the Sam is a Great Character Thread
            Hic Comitas Regit
            Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
            Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild (proud Shore Leave 28 attendee).

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
              Everyone in the Shipper Family has contributed wonderfully over the good and bad times. I love the Shipper Town map, and from this Ship Sistah opened up the Shipper Store.(I've lost the link to this!) I still use my Shipper Map mouse mat, drink coffee from my Shipper cookies mug, whilst wearing my Shipper T shirt!
              Let's not forget the cookies that Ship Nana baked for us for every occassion.
              I was also looking at the letter the whole family wrote for Amanda.
              As you said, all these wonderful things came about when the news on the shipper front was not looking so good. The family rallies together and, to quote, becomes stronger, faster, bet-ter!!!
              Bev - just cos you were such a lovely system lord to work for and inspired loyalty among your subjects ....

http://www.cafepress.com/shippertown

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by florence

Welcome in the family JackONeill ! Have fun and enjoy your stay here !
                Thanks Florence

Comment

I've just watched an amazing Sam/Jack vid that you can find here.
                  Great song and every scene is put on the right words

Go and run to watch it !
                  It will make you remember all the Sam/Jack moments in these last 8 years (warning : clips from Season 1 to S8 Threads in this vid)
                  Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

((((((((Tame))))))))) Well, said!! We are a GREAT shipper community!!! We are supportive, caring, creative, funny, passionate people!! I have never been part of an online community before. I have made friends around the world, and I feel like I'm part of a real family. (((Shipper Family)))

No matter what TPTB throw at us about our favorite couple, we can handle it!! Given lemons; we make lemonade! Given crap; we grow beautiful flowers! Nothing can stop us!! Bring on Season 9!! We are Shippers with a mission!!! SAM & JACK FOREVER!! I can't wait for Ship Day!!!
                    (((((((Token))))))) I've been trying to give you green jelly for your posts, but, alas, I have to spread the love around! Anyway, I agree with you and Tame, I love this thread and the family that has grown because of it. Roll on Ship Day!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                      Bev - just cos you were such a lovely system lord to work for and inspired loyalty among your subjects ....

http://www.cafepress.com/shippertown

((((((((Oma)))))) I will remember your loyalty when I regain my powers again!
                      Thank you for the link to the Shipper Store. If people click on "learn more", you'll be taken to other shipper goodies.
                      sigpic

Comment

I wanted to post this yesterday, but I had no computer.

For the past couple of weeks we've been like this

We're Daniel, getting very worked up over what we think is our dreams burning.

But personally, I view more like this
                        JACK: Carter, I'm going to be leaving for a while.
                        SAM: Will I see you again?
                        JACK: Maybe not for a while, but don't worry. Nothing can stay between us forever.

Just my view of the situation.
                        Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

TOKEN!!!! you get the BIG HUG for that

We are some pretty awesome people aren't we
                          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by token
                            Dear Amanda,

The Shipper Family of Gateworld has collectively contributed to this letter in the hope that you will read it and see how much we all love both Stargate and the character of Sam. Some of us have been watching since the very beginning and some of us only started watching more recently.

[...]

A common theme we have in this thread is that we all think that you are an extremely talented actress and the show is better off for having you on it. You bring a depth and warmth to Sam Carter's character that enriches each episode. It is also wonderful to see such a strong and smart female character on television. Through Sam, we've explored other worlds, fought off Jaffa, created naquada reactors, and saved Earth from friend and foe alike. Through you, Amanda, we've seen a talented actress bring this very fascinating and charming character to life. Thank you for your tireless dedication to your craft and the selfless giving of yourself to your fans.
                            Just a reminder for everyone to vote at

http://www.syfyportal.com/

AT is up for Best Actress

Awards Poll Web Page

And - you can vote once a day until the poll closes.

Vote often and vote early!

Comment

Argghhh! I can't rep anybody!!!!!!!

Tame, Token, Bev, Florence, Daniel's_twin, this hug is for you.

(((((((((((Glowy Jello Hugs))))))))))))

This Shipper Family Rocks Group Hug!!

sigpic

Comment

I have to share this with my Shipper Family!! As I was catching up on the forum today, my 5yr old daughter was drawing on the floor next to my chair. This is the picture she drew

(I added the blue text after she identified who was who. ) Ahh, the joys of motherhood!
                                I think this is definitely a little shipper. Notice how Teal'c and Daniel are smiling face forward, but Sam & Jack are leering at each other? She gets it! Yes, she does!

Comment

Working...
                                X