X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Catysg1
    I could not believe it when I read that about
    Spoiler:
    Teyla/ John ship in season 2 Atlantis ...The shippers Weir /Sheppard must be feeling really down about that !!!! It's so appalling that they have to treat the ship , any ship like a triangle love just to annoy the shippers on both side ..Season 2 looks like a bad season for the Weir/Sheppard shippers .Hopefully season 3 will be for them ..
    ...but really honestly Stargate TPTB should stop introducing ship in their shows . They are not sensitive enough to deal with adult love .

Caty
    Slightly OT but since Caty talked about that and hey, it's still ship
    I can't talk for all the Shep/Weir shippers but if you go and have a look in the Shep/Weir ship thread, you'll see that
    Spoiler:
    we're not feeling down at all. As for me, I don't see any competition between Teyla and Weir cause I don't see Shep/Teyla ship

Now about S9, we're talking about ship/no ship but let's think about this : we only have some little bits of information about the first half of S9. We don't even know for now if there won't be some reference to SJ ship in these episodes.
    And we also have to remember this : in S7 and S8, there wasn't much SJ ship in the first half of the seasons. We had to wait for the 2nd half to have episodes like Heroes, Death Knell, Grace, Lost City in S7, and Citizen Joe or Threads in S8.
    So let's not give up our hopes
    Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
      Yeah, it seem like they enjoy pissing us off. Everything they say has a negative spin to it.
      Then we should probably stop listening to what they say and just watch the episodes and make our own mind
      Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
        *Sneaks in to see what the mood is like around the shipper thread today*

Oooh lots of happy little shippers!!!

Since everyone is in much happier mood today, I thought I'd drop this off.

All is forgiven

Thanks to UberSG1Fan for a few creative suggestions.

Hope ya like,

Kat
        All I can say is WOW...
        -girlgater

Comment

Originally posted by florence
          Then we should probably stop listening to what they say and just watch the episodes and make our own mind
          I agree.
          Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Or club together and buy the franchise.

I wonder how much it would cost...
            -I was, am, and will be, Aeon9570 (if I ever remember the password)-
            -You want to mess with the Ancients? Please update your will...-
            -S/J, you cannot stop it, it is not 'possible', it just is.-

Comment

Originally posted by An Ancient
              Or club together and buy the franchise.

I wonder how much it would cost...
              yeah I like that idea-then we can show it how it is done. In fact hire some good women writers-let AT direct a few episodes-has to be a much better show than the junque we got the last two years
              Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl

snip

and then JM basically saying that they are going to go on the premise that s/j never happened-steams me big time.
                !!!!!

Sorry, I'm just flipping through last week's posts really fast and you've probably already discussed this to death, but really! He's got a lot of nerve!

sigpic
                s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
                  Originally Posted by pittsburghgirl

snip

and then JM basically saying that they are going to go on the premise that s/j never happened-steams me big time.

Originally posted by sugarshaker
                  !!!!!

Sorry, I'm just flipping through last week's posts really fast and you've probably already discussed this to death, but really! He's got a lot of nerve!
                  Did he really say that? So what was the point of Threads if they are going to act like S/J never existed? Why didn't they go ahead and have
                  Spoiler:
                  Sam marry Pete and Jack keep seeing Kerry?
                  If thats the case, I will have a really hard time watching the earlier seasons again knowing this is what the chose to do.
                  Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                    Bev, you are right about THOSE infamous threads! That was Shipper meltdown!! But out of that dark mood Shipper Town was built! http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix2/ShipperTown.htm Out of another dark mood, penquins joined the Shipper cause.

Every once in awhile people need to blow off steam; and as a Family, we can accept each other's steam and use it to fuel our creative juices! So let's remember venting our fustration shouldn't be a bad thing. We can use it to build a stronger, faster, bet-ter Ship!!
                    Everyone in the Shipper Family has contributed wonderfully over the good and bad times. I love the Shipper Town map, and from this Ship Sistah opened up the Shipper Store.(I've lost the link to this!) I still use my Shipper Map mouse mat, drink coffee from my Shipper cookies mug, whilst wearing my Shipper T shirt!
                    Let's not forget the cookies that Ship Nana baked for us for every occassion.
                    I was also looking at the letter the whole family wrote for Amanda.
                    As you said, all these wonderful things came about when the news on the shipper front was not looking so good. The family rallies together and, to quote, becomes stronger, faster, bet-ter!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                      Everyone in the Shipper Family has contributed wonderfully over the good and bad times. I love the Shipper Town map, and from this Ship Sistah opened up the Shipper Store.(I've lost the link to this!) I still use my Shipper Map mouse mat, drink coffee from my Shipper cookies mug, whilst wearing my Shipper T shirt!
                      As you said, all these wonderful things came about when the news on the shipper front was not looking so good. The family rallies together and, to quote, becomes stronger, faster, bet-ter!!!
                      I LOVE my shipper mug! It lists all the different types of cookies we've come up with and I love them all - especially the YELLOW ones!

sigpic
                      s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
                        I LOVE my shipper mug! It lists all the different types of cookies we've come up with and I love them all - especially the YELLOW ones!
                        Oh yes, the yellow ones! Now, if only we could have a special, late-night episode just with this!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                          I am going to guess that everyone saw JM say that they really weren't planning on addrressing the Sam & Jack relationship at all in Season 9.

Originally posted by Oma-1
                          And on a completely different note …..

Are there any plans to show us how Sam & Jack resolved the whole regs issue? It kept them apart for 8 long years, but wasn’t eradicated before they went fishing - surely it deserves some screen time? (No court-martial though I hope )
                          Originally posted by JMallozzi
                          To be perfetly honest, the resolution of that issue is something we won't be touching on anytime soon.
                          Ya know we have had quite a bit of fun here in this here thread

So PTBs be damned when it comes to having a FULL LOVING RELATIONSHIP...we have some of the best authors and video makers to give our dreams reality.

I have to say that here on this thread and in THIS FAMILY Token, Bev you guys have touched on ALL of the wonderful creative GIVING things this group has done for each other JUST TO CELEBRATE THIS COUPLE.

So we have no reason to stop ....we still have 6 Great seasons and 2 ok seasons to pull stuff from and we have each other to point out ALL of the ose little things ...

Remember when Di was giving us the running *Ship per Episode* report

Did she ever make it past season 4 or did she have a *Ship overload* LOL

anyway I just wanted to add my support to everyone here.

No we may never get anything BUT we did and DO HAVE the past 8 years to play with....so *shrug*...I will enjoy that AND my friends here

(((((((((((((((((((((SHIPPER FAMILY))))))))))))))))))
                          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainRoo
                            *dashes in in a mad rush and skids to a stop* I'm brand new, but I found my way here quickly
                            Well, I'm glad you have your priorities straight!! Here is a great, big

To the Shipper Family!!

Despite all the dangers that can come with finally putting together 2 characters who have had a long running 'thing,' come on alreadyyyyyyyy! Of course part of the fun is having that tension there, but I think that 8 seasons is plenty of time for that.

Anyway, just saying hi
                            I hear your fustration!! Can you imagine how fustrated Sam and Jack are??? Maybe that is the danger the PTB are talking about. If they put them together something might get broken!

Token ~

Comment

I love that welcome sign Token

It just Screams SHIPPER FAMILY
                              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Question...Did this thread/forum write a congratualtion letter to AT after her baby was born? If not, I think it may be a good idea.
                                -I was, am, and will be, Aeon9570 (if I ever remember the password)-
                                -You want to mess with the Ancients? Please update your will...-
                                -S/J, you cannot stop it, it is not 'possible', it just is.-

Comment

Working...
                                X