This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wynter
    ahhhh token another little shiplet added to the family,how sweet is it that she even put sam and jack next to each other!
    My 3 year old goes around sayin 'for cryin out loud'at every-thing which her teachers found quite amusing,little mini shiplets,maybe tptb could listen to what they have to say,because even they know jack and sam need to be with each other.My little girl asks why sam calls jack sir all the time she can't get her head round it,while my 8 year old thinks i'm nuts by jumping up and down when i watch threads and mobieus.

Think you need to give your little shiplet one of ship nanas huge cookies as a reward.

wynterxx
    LOL! I can just hear a 3yr old saying "for crying out loud". I would be rolling on the floor. I think we have a duty to brainwash...er...indoctrinate....hmm....educate children early to the importance of the Stargate program, and how Sam and Jack being together keeps this reality safe. What??? What do you mean it's just a TV show???

I will definitely save her picture in my keepsake box! I will have to choose one of Ship Nana's cookies wisely. Wouldn't want to give her one of meimei's happy cookies or a yellow one!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
      I'd love to check them out, but I just don't have the time or energy to download all those parts! LOL. Does anybody know where I can find these stories in one piece?

Thanks if you can!!
      I'm with you! I wish there was a option to print it all together. Let me know too if there is a way to get the whole thing together.

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
        That is so adorable! But what is the little dot in the middle of each body? Don't tell me that's their bellybuttons and they're all nekkid!!! LOL. I love that the only guy she put Sam next to was Jack, though.

Even a five-year-old can see it!! <g>
        LOL!! I didn't even notice they were nekkid!! heehee Probably just like it would be that Sam and Jack can't even be alone when they are nekkid.

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
          Well, now that I've seen the whole positive/negative debate, I feel better. I know I'll be in front of my TV on July 15th to see what they do, so I'm still open. I haven't been that negative by a longshot! I'm glad it wasn't me who upset folks, but I am sorry for any angst I may have caused anyone. My moods since joining this thread two months ago have gone back and forth between hopeful and sheer terror----ha!

Joe did make me angry with the sarcastic way he answered a couple of my questions, and some of you sent me some green jello to say you agreed. But since he has been the biggest part of my frustration, I've unsubscribed to his thread, and to Martin's. With the uncertainty we're facing over S9, they were just upsetting me, so it's best that I not be there.

Please understand. I have worked as a reporter most of my life. If someone doesn't give you a straight answer, your job is to re-ask the question until they do. So, evasiveness just gets on my last nerve. I first came to Gateworld for information, not innuendo.....so it's just best that I stay away from the producers' threads.

I was just concerned that I might have offended one of you, and I sure didn't want to do that. You have been great to me, and I now feel like I have a whole group of semi-anonymous friends all over the world! So, I'll be looking to deal with any frustrations I feel through humor now. Loved the photos from Oma-1 and Rogue.....and the insights from all of you. They've improved my attitude greatly. If you'll notice, I've even replaced the broken heart icon with a whole heart, so you can tell I'm feeling more positive.

Ok.....lunch hour over.....back to work. Have a great rest of the day!
          the one thing i have to say, sg-1fanintn... be yourself, whether it be super negative, super positive, or in between.

sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

*dashes in in a mad rush and skids to a stop* I'm brand new, but I found my way here quickly

Despite all the dangers that can come with finally putting together 2 characters who have had a long running 'thing,' come on alreadyyyyyyyy! Of course part of the fun is having that tension there, but I think that 8 seasons is plenty of time for that.

Anyway, just saying hi

Comment

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to share the wonderful weekend experience that I had. My husband and I, plus some of his family, went to Sea World, San Diego. There were SO many things that reminded me of Stargate; it was awesome!

1. The Atlantis Ride - well the name itself was fun, but there were also interesting decorations on the walls, reminded me of gate symbols!!!

2. The Arctic Ride - so you sit in this small room that supposed to give you the helicopter flight feeling (which it does!)... and all of a sudden a screen opens up - totally looks like the blast door/window in the control room. I was also hoping to see Jack in the pilot's seat, but that didn't happen

3. The Arctic - the insides look like the episode "Frozen".

4. And, most importantly, there were lots of PENGUINS!!!!! Always happy to see penguins to remind me of Jack and Sam ship.

So, have any public/tourist places reminded you of Sam and Jack lately?

Comment

*Sneaks in to see what the mood is like around the shipper thread today*

Oooh lots of happy little shippers!!!

Since everyone is in much happier mood today, I thought I'd drop this off.

All is forgiven

Thanks to UberSG1Fan for a few creative suggestions.

Hope ya like,

Kat

Comment

(((((Kat)))))) Fantastic! Downloading ...... now!

Welcome to more newbies!!!!! Captain Roo and The Newest Fan

Hope you enjoy the family. Post lots!
                  sigpic

Comment

Bren Ren - Here's one for ya. Florence posted the link a while ago, but its still a good read - I've lost count how many times I've read it

A Light In The Darkness

I'm just checking to see if I can find the other two complete somewhere.....

Found this one though

The Post-it Conspiracy
                    Last edited by Oma-1; 23 May 2005, 10:34 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Token - that picture is just too cute! I love the Earth symbol too. I love seeing our little mini shippers contributions to the family. That pic deserves some jello. I hope you have some in the cupboard. (I'm told I'm not a real stargate fan cos I have orange and red - not blue and green. )

Just yesterday my 10 year old son corrected me cos I had one word wrong in a Jack quote. I said "a" instead of "the". He's a perfectionist
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                        oh, honey...

(((sg-1fanintn)))

i know it looks bleak, but look how bleak it looked with pete introduced/around/engaged to sam.

i really don't know how much s/j ship's going to be in season 9, but i haven't gotten the impression it'll be gone. i think things will heat up at the end of season 9 (if it's THE end), and if not, then in season 10. i doubt they're going to ship sam (and i mean sam 'responding' to the guy, not just the guy desiring her) with another guy. i'm hoping for some sort of acknowledgment that sam and jack are in an agreement. and i also know this is once again lowering my expectations, but i have no choice. i 'have' to roll with the flow or drown. i actually haven't been upset by what joe and rob have said, because at least we're *finally* getting an idea of what to expect. and, to me, it ain't sounding so bad. it's still giving me squees for the future for them.

sally
                        I think to have the ship mentionned ONLY at the end of season 9 or season 10 is a bit late ..It does not happen like that in other shows .The ship is usually consitant specially when it's an important part of the series which of course TPTB made important themselves ..Of course the 2 lead actors are usually around for consistant ship ..but still with one missing , the ship could be felt in mostly nearly each episode without being over the top . ....

.....it could actually be a very good idea to please antis and shippers both at the same time .

here you go Joe Malozzi shoud really give a bone to the shippers by just saying that Sam will mention Jack through the season ....

.....it's really mean to not want to even say that ..After all if they want the shippers to watch , all they have to do is to say that the ship is not FORGOTTEN but will be very light in season 9 ..Not hard I think to say something like that .!!!

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by wynter
                          aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa caty,i am really sad that his will be the last sam and jack video.Whenever i have felt down about their relationship i always throw one of your vid's on,which make me so happy,hell i throw them on nearly every-day when i'm having a bad day,but at least you have taken the time to put these wonderful videos together for all of us to share and for that i am very grateful.

i wish we could have a final one at the end of season 9 with them properly together then that would complete the circle.

From the bottom of my heart thank-you caty for all the hard work you have done and all the happiness you've brought us.A huge shipper hug from me.

wynterxx

(((wynter))) Of course if there is a great REAL kiss or whatever in finale season 9 or 10 !!!!, I 'll probably make a video for that occasion ...but that means another year or 2 ..so we'll see then

In the meantime ...shippers.... enjoy season 9 and I speak to you occasionnally on the thread when I check up

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
                            i had been considering a "Pigs will become Kosher and fly before I.......(fill in the blank) season 9."

I get really steamed when i read about what they are doing and not doing-and rumor has it-becuz I cannot confirm this-
                            Spoiler:
                            that they are deliberately trying to put teyla and john closer to aggravate the weir/shep people.
                            and then JM basically saying that they are going to go on the premise that s/j never happened-steams me big time.

I could not believe it when I read that about
                            Spoiler:
                            Teyla/ John ship in season 2 Atlantis ...The shippers Weir /Sheppard must be feeling really down about that !!!! It's so appalling that they have to treat the ship , any ship like a triangle love just to annoy the shippers on both side ..Season 2 looks like a bad season for the Weir/Sheppard shippers .Hopefully season 3 will be for them ..
                            ...but really honestly Stargate TPTB should stop introducing ship in their shows . They are not sensitive enough to deal with adult love .

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                              I think to have the ship mentionned ONLY at the end of season 9 or season 10 is a bit late ..It does not happen like that in other shows .The ship is usually consitant specially when it's an important part of the series which of course TPTB made important themselves ..Of course the 2 lead actors are usually around for consistant ship ..but still with one missing , the ship could be felt in mostly nearly each episode without being over the top . ....

.....it could actually be a very good idea to please antis and shippers both at the same time .

here you go Joe Malozzi shoud really give a bone to the shippers by just saying that Sam will mention Jack through the season ....

.....it's really mean to not want to even say that ..After all if they want the shippers to watch , all they have to do is to say that the ship is not FORGOTTEN but will be very light in season 9 ..Not hard I think to say something like that .!!!

Caty
                              Yeah, it seem like they enjoy pissing us off. Everything they say has a negative spin to it.
                              Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                                I could not believe it when I read that about
                                Spoiler:
                                Teyla/ John ship in season 2 Atlantis ...The shippers Weir /Sheppard must be feeling really down about that !!!! It's so appalling that they have to treat the ship , any ship like a triangle love just to annoy the shippers on both side ..Season 2 looks like a bad season for the Weir/Sheppard shippers .Hopefully season 3 will be for them ..
                                ...but really honestly Stargate TPTB should stop introducing ship in their shows . They are not sensitive enough to deal with adult love .

Caty
                                Shipping for any couple on Stargate is just going to lead to frustration.
                                Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Working...
                                X