Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[cheeky grin] Yay! Jack's here So Jack, any spoilers for S9??? Are ya gonna kiss Sam yet????? [/cheeky grin]

With a name like that you will ALWAYS be a fave shipper. Welcome to the family.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
      Shippy hugs everyone!

I've been on a little vacay and I've missed you guys. Click on this link to see how I've felt about the S/J ship the last two years (or any time you're stressed):

(Click on the pig's nose)

http://members.cox.net/ladysarakat/piggy.swf
      god sugarshaker my coffee went every-where but i love the pig!!!!!!!!!

I have come to the conclusion that i will carry on watching my fav programme as thats why i started watching it in the 1st place due to the storylines and RDA, i will miss him more than he misses the simpsons when he's off world,but if we have a reference to him (i think he deserves that) i would be happy with it.As long as they don't disrespect Sam and giving her another boyfriend,i will be happy for him to phone and talk NICE things to him(ok would like a proper kiss).

I think though that their relationship should and will stay strong as long as we have this thread,because this thread to me is one of the strongest and happiest MOST of the time.We have been through the frustration the tears and the laughs together so we can keep this going even if RDA isn't in it.
      Can you imagine Sam having a phone conversation all sweetness things being said.....WOW we would end up talking about that for weeks.

We are the SHIPPERS for our SAM and JACK,but we are also stargate fans,we all know what we want to happen and pray do we might have a snippet but hey we lived 8 years with it,if we have closesure at the end of season 9 then it's worth waiting for.Nobody knows whats around the corner!!

wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
        Shippy hugs everyone!

I've been on a little vacay and I've missed you guys. Click on this link to see how I've felt about the S/J ship the last two years (or any time you're stressed):

(Click on the pig's nose)

http://members.cox.net/ladysarakat/piggy.swf
        Boy can I relate!

(still laughing btw )
        Last edited by Oma-1; 23 May 2005, 02:23 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wynter
          god sugarshaker my coffee went every-where but i love the pig!!!!!!!!!

I have come to the conclusion that i will carry on watching my fav programme as thats why i started watching it in the 1st place due to the storylines and RDA, i will miss him more than he misses the simpsons when he's off world,but if we have a reference to him (i think he deserves that) i would be happy with it.As long as they don't disrespect Sam and giving her another boyfriend,i will be happy for him to phone and talk NICE things to him(ok would like a proper kiss).

I think though that their relationship should and will stay strong as long as we have this thread,because this thread to me is one of the strongest and happiest MOST of the time.We have been through the frustration the tears and the laughs together so we can keep this going even if RDA isn't in it.
          Can you imagine Sam having a phone conversation all sweetness things being said.....WOW we would end up talking about that for weeks.

We are the SHIPPERS for our SAM and JACK,but we are also stargate fans,we all know what we want to happen and pray do we might have a snippet but hey we lived 8 years with it,if we have closesure at the end of season 9 then it's worth waiting for.Nobody knows whats around the corner!!

wynterxx

(((((wynter))))) You said that so well. Bravo. Boy this family's great.

((((((Shipper family)))))
          sigpic

Comment

Bev, you are right about THOSE infamous threads! That was Shipper meltdown!! But out of that dark mood Shipper Town was built! http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix2/ShipperTown.htm Out of another dark mood, penquins joined the Shipper cause.

Every once in awhile people need to blow off steam; and as a Family, we can accept each other's steam and use it to fuel our creative juices! So let's remember venting our fustration shouldn't be a bad thing. We can use it to build a stronger, faster, bet-ter Ship!!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by JackONeill
              Hey, I'm new, but I'm just showing my support as a huge Sam/Jack shipper!

I just love the relationship they've developed, an dI can't wait to see if they do anything with it next season.

JackONeill
              We all are having a hard time waiting to see if they do anything with it!
              Grab a chair and a drink!

Token ~

Comment

I have to share this with my Shipper Family!! As I was catching up on the forum today, my 5yr old daughter was drawing on the floor next to my chair. This is the picture she drew

(I added the blue text after she identified who was who. ) Ahh, the joys of motherhood!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                  I have to share this with my Shipper Family!! As I was catching up on the forum today, my 5yr old daughter was drawing on the floor next to my chair. This is the picture she drew

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...2305wNames.bmp

(I added the blue text after she identified who was who. ) Ahh, the joys of motherhood!
                  That's so sweet !
                  So your daughter is a SG fan too ? Or is it because you talk too much about SG at home ?
                  Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

ahhhh token another little shiplet added to the family,how sweet is it that she even put sam and jack next to each other!
                    My 3 year old goes around sayin 'for cryin out loud'at every-thing which her teachers found quite amusing,little mini shiplets,maybe tptb could listen to what they have to say,because even they know jack and sam need to be with each other.My little girl asks why sam calls jack sir all the time she can't get her head round it,while my 8 year old thinks i'm nuts by jumping up and down when i watch threads and mobieus.

Think you need to give your little shiplet one of ship nanas huge cookies as a reward.

wynterxx

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                      (((((wynter))))) You said that so well. Bravo. Boy this family's great.

((((((Shipper family)))))
                      ((((((((((((((oma))))))))))))

thank-you yep i know that this shipper family is the best you won't find any-where else like it.thanks for the links to those stories earlier very good,remember to let me know if their are any other good ones i need to read.

((((((((((((((((((((((i love my shipper family)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

wynterxx

Comment

Well said. Maybe I've been snarky enough just lately...... so on to happier things .....

Been reading some great ff this weekend to get the S/J shipper in me dancing again. This pair of ff really did the trick.

Infatuation and The Nature of Fixation by Angel Leviathan.

They're 2 diff fics based on the same scenario. In the first, Sam touches an alien device and becomes infatuated with Jack. In the second, they both touch the alien device and become infatuated with each other. Lots of ship, fun, angst and more ship
                        Oma!
                        Thanks for the ship fic recommendation....I've been pouring through the ship fic over the last several days! I enjoyed these!

S

Comment

Well said. Maybe I've been snarky enough just lately...... so on to happier things .....

Been reading some great ff this weekend to get the S/J shipper in me dancing again. This pair of ff really did the trick.

Infatuation and The Nature of Fixation by Angel Leviathan.

They're 2 diff fics based on the same scenario. In the first, Sam touches an alien device and becomes infatuated with Jack. In the second, they both touch the alien device and become infatuated with each other. Lots of ship, fun, angst and more ship

I'd love to check them out, but I just don't have the time or energy to download all those parts! LOL. Does anybody know where I can find these stories in one piece?

Thanks if you can!!
                          - Mary
                          SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                          Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Ahh, Stargate Monday....

Just finished "The Light"...

Jack: "Three weeks in a palace by the beach...."
                            Too bad we didn't get to see Sam's expression in reaction to that comment!

So....any good post "The Light" Fic Recs, anyone? My muse is still comatose...

Love and hot fudge,
                            Bren Ren
                            ~
                            My stories!
                            ~

sigpic

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...2305wNames.bmp

That is so adorable! But what is the little dot in the middle of each body? Don't tell me that's their bellybuttons and they're all nekkid!!! LOL. I love that the only guy she put Sam next to was Jack, though.

Even a five-year-old can see it!! <g>
                              - Mary
                              SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                              Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                                That's so sweet !
                                So your daughter is a SG fan too ? Or is it because you talk too much about SG at home ?
                                Hmmmm... I'm not sure how to answer that. Both my kids know all about the show, and, of course, I have to answer all their questions. My son (6yrs) loves the replicators. He even made one out of legos.

Token ~

Comment

Working...
                                X