X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oma-1
    ((((Rogue)))) thanks for posting this

I'm taking the "she's been looking after a little personal commitment" as a good omen of some resolution.

This... "I have to say that the segment of the fan base known as the 'shippers' may be a little disappointed with season 9 because there isn't as much of that kind of thing going on." ... I think is good news too. isn't as much means that there's some! Which imho is much much much much better than none.
    well, i've been *trying* to reply to this post for...

anyhoo, rob's saying there's going to be *something* there! 'shippes may be a *little* disappointed', and 'there isn't as *much*' at least isn't saying 'there's no ship between sam and jack at all, ever'. i'll take what i can get, seeing as i'm going miss RDA SO much, and miss AT's full involvement. as long as ship's not dropped totally, and sam's not shipped off with another guy... i'll stick around.

sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
      Someone (JOE M?) said there was a mention of
      Spoiler:
      Cassie early on in S9. As much as I want Cassie to be acknowledged again I do hope that's not the "bit of personal" stuff Sam was engaged in.
      Spoiler:
      that crossed my mind too, so i'll just have to prepare myself for that happening.

sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Me neither Gatetrixer.Right now TPTB are giving the Shippers no Hope which is why it's impossible for me to watch Season 9.If TPTB
        Spoiler:
        resolved the Sam and Jack Ship at the end of Season 8 and did not bring in all of Sam's Man Friend in Season 9 I may have been willing to give Season 9 a try.TPTB are giving me nothing to work with.I had this crazy though Today that TPTB may not have resolved the Sam and Jack Ship because the Heat they took about Pete.In regards to as the Gate turns.What do you call Sam and all the Man Friends this Season?

Comment

Sally RCC saying the Shippers will be a little disappointed is the understatement of the Year.I for one do not need RCC to tell me the Shipeprs will be dissapointed.I only hope TPTB are dissapointed with the ratings.IMO the Shippers have been disappointed for 8 Years and I'am not letting TPTB disappoint me again.

Comment

So glad the forum is finally up again! Sam & Jack have something they want to say!

Sam: We really screwed up this time, Sir.

Jack: Huh?

Sam: Charlie, Oma-1 and Sam_fan all had birthdays, and we forgot to send cards!

Jack: I've had a lot on my mind......

Both: Happy Birthday!

Now, on to other business:

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
            Someone (JOE M?) said there was a mention of
            Spoiler:
            Cassie early on in S9. As much as I want Cassie to be acknowledged again I do hope that's not the "bit of personal" stuff Sam was engaged in.
            When I read what Skydiver had posted:

Originally posted by Skydiver
            someone posted this on sam and jack...it's the first 'official' spoilers about sam's return.

Spoiler:

In the latest 'Cult Times' Robert Cooper talks about season 9,
            including this about Amanda..."She's back with her beautiful baby in tow. Amanda looks amazing and everything is going well so far. We are delighted"

And on Carter's return.. " She walks through the door. I mean that quite literally. She doesn't come through a stargate or anything dramatic like that. She just walks in the door." "She's been looking after Area 51 and she's been looking after a little personal commitment." "I have to say that the segment of the fan base known as the 'shippers' may be a little disappointed with season 9 because there isn't as much of that kind of thing going on. It's more like seasons one and two, with big adventures and a lot more story-based Stuff."

Spoiler:

Cassie was the first thing that ran through my mind.....because of the wording "little personal commitment."

And what's the deal about Area 51? It's not so "far, far away!" It's just over the state line in Arizona, isn't it? GRRRRRRR. They're making me snarky again.

Comment

Another Brillant idea from TPTB.
              Spoiler:
              Sam will be missing all this Time because of Area 51.Somebody really needs to check TPTB Work.I really wish someone from The Studio would hold the Writers accountable.

Comment

Interesting spoilers... but I'm still gonna wait and see what happens.... one never knows what the future holds!

sigpic

Comment

I just read this in Joe Mallozzi's blog...

Next week, Paul and I will be finishing up prep on The Fourth Horseman AND cutting both Instinct blah blah blah...

and Ex Deus Machina (guest-starring - well, let's just call him a familiar face).

I'm not getting my hopes up, but couldn't this be RDA? It would explain why he isn't referred to directly and he's more than just a "familiar face".

Of course, it could mean Agent Barrett. But everyone knows Barrett will be in this episode anyway so why not just say his name?

Anyway, the bottom line is, Sam returns in Ex Deus Machina

Comment

It would be great if it was Jack, but I think he's referring to Ba'al..... hope I'm wrong though .... Ba'al and Jack would be just wonderful ......

*down Rogue*
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                      It would be great if it was Jack, but I think he's referring to Ba'al..... hope I'm wrong though .... Ba'al and Jack would be just wonderful ......

*down Rogue*
                      I'm with you Oma. I think he's referring to Ba'al as well. Sure hope Jack is there too; that would be a great surprise!
                      -girlgater

Comment

Just a fly by post to keep our spirits up!

sigpic

Comment

((((ChevronSeven))))

Nice picture!
                          -girlgater

Comment

Originally posted by girlgater
                            ((((ChevronSeven))))

Nice picture!
                            ((((girlgater))))

How 'bout one more for the road?

sigpic

Comment

btw- Thanks for the welcome people.

For reference, any Deplhi era people would know my old account as Aeon9570. Just in case you were wondering.

However, to the topic of the thread...

take comfort all shippers, S/J is inevitable, unstoppable, it will happen, we know this, the writers know this, they like messing about with us on occasion, but we're all in this to deep to change anything dramatically without ruining the show. I am quietly confident.

What think you?
                              -I was, am, and will be, Aeon9570 (if I ever remember the password)-
                              -You want to mess with the Ancients? Please update your will...-
                              -S/J, you cannot stop it, it is not 'possible', it just is.-

Comment

hey guys,

couldn't get on again last night after,nice to see old and the new faces here in our shipper family.
                                i have work later urgh!

have been catching up on posts have to say a belated birthday to sam fan happy belated birthday chick!!!!!

it seems i have lost a number of posts since i got crashed out of here not happy.

WELCOME to people i have missed i hope you enjoy it here!

will try and check in later after work.

wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

Working...
                                X