This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday, Sam Fan!

Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
      (((Gatebee))),
      how did you get ahead of me in post? I got so screwed on this last GW crash. Lost about 600 in my post count and got busted down from System Lord to Loyal Advisor. I am never going to get a custom avator!
      So sorry to hear that (((((((( Rogue ))))))))) here is Sam and Jack for you

pic fr myrth

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
        So sorry to hear that (((((((( Rogue ))))))))) here is Sam and Jack for you

pic fr myrth
        Thanks, I like the pic.

Yep, all my Jaffa left me. Thought I was a good System Lord, gave them a good benefit package. But they said they would rather be free.
        Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
          Thanks, I like the pic.

Yep, all my Jaffa left me. Thought I was a good System Lord, gave them a good benefit package. But they said they would rather be free.
          wait a minute-does this mean I am not your first prime anymore?
          Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
            wait a minute-does this mean I am not your first prime anymore?
            Yep, your free.

Rogue

Comment

this thread is in a league of its own nothing can come close. All thanks to the people who write the messages

I SALUTE U lol
              "I ask you, what could possibly be in my eye that would explain this"

HALLOWED ARE THE SHIPPERS!

sigpic

PROUD TO BE ENGLISH

Comment

*grumble grumble-looking around for piece of paper.

Okay-how does this go again???

Oh yeah-For Sale: One slightly used Goa'uld First Prime. Contact Pittsburghgirl

Hmmm!yeah-that should do it.
                Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
                  well i am also glad that
                  Spoiler:
                  they are leaving as the gate turns-(no this is not an original pittsburgh smart remark-wish it was-) and getting back to adventures-but was that a hint??? that personal business stuff?

Someone (JOE M?) said there was a mention of
                  Spoiler:
                  Cassie early on in S9. As much as I want Cassie to be acknowledged again I do hope that's not the "bit of personal" stuff Sam was engaged in.

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
                    hullo there

I don't normally pop my head in this thread, but I've been making icecream and I thought you might like some.

http://www.mazzmatazz.co.uk/gallery/...pfinal%7E0.jpg

The surprise is, there's as much or as little ship as you like
                    , Mazzatazz!!

Yummy!!!! Thank you for sharing your ice cream creation!!! My pint...er...half gallon was filled to the brim with ship!! I just hope they don't get too cold in the freezer, but I sure they will know how to keep each other warm! Well, not too warm; I don't want a mess in my freezer!

I guess this means you will be running the Shipper Town Ice Cream Parlor, right?

Token ~

Comment

Another May birthday!!! Could it be that May is a Shippy month, or was that nine months ago???

The Happiest of Birthdays to Sam_fan!!!!

Cake and Jack!
                      If you have anymore wishes, I hope those come true too!

Token ~

Comment

Cake AND Jack, could life get any sweeter??????
                        On fighting:
                        Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                        Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

i luv that sig, lida
                          "ALWAYS"

"You know love. It's a strange and mysterious... thing..." - Jack "Sacrifices"

SAM/JACK for sg1
                          and though i promised myself i wouldn't ship for atlantis.... PROUD SHWEIR SHIPPER

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM FAN! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY OMA! HOPE IT WAS A GREAT ONE!!!!!
                            And lets not forget filled with Jack and Sam shipping!
                            *Rachel Luttrel* "Where are the bathrooms on Atlantis?" Now what the heck kinda question is that?

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                              Cake AND Jack, could life get any sweeter??????
                              Well, Lida, it couldn't get much sweeter...except maybe...cake on Jack.

Ack! The kids are screaming for food! sheesh! No respect for Shipping!!

Quick thoughts on "Threads" infirmary scene...
                              Spoiler:
                              I don't want to take anything away from the GREAT moment that it was because it was a wonderful scene. It is what I enjoy about Sam and Jack. The closeness and genuine feeling they have for each other. I believe that comes from the genuine closeness and friendship AT has with RDA. The closeness of AT and RDA's friendship is projected and intensified on to Sam and Jack. There is some scripted "ship", but probably as much as I would hope. What I see is the small moments of AT and RDA enjoying each other that I read as "ship". In the "Decent" commentary, AT was having a hard time NOT drowning so RDA would help AT stay above water. That came through on screen as Jack caring for Sam which is true. Back to "Threads", in a recent article, AT said she was having a hard time with the infirmary scene because she realized Carmen wasn't coming back and that it was a real good-bye. I can tell that AT had been emotional because you can hear the nasal-stop-up-ited-ness (my own word ) of someone who had been crying. I think RDA's hug was scripted; but I think AT's hand caressing was maybe subconcious with all the emotion she was feeling; and the director left it that way. For me, it was so out of character for Sam to touch Jack that way. I was like "WHOA!", and that is why it got me thinking that was what might have happened. Either way, I'll take any and every drop of ship I can. TPTB sure know how to keep the Shippers thirsty, but they better be careful not to kill us.

Just food for thought!

Token ~

Comment

i swear!!! how could they leave us with NOTHING after threads AND moeb2?! HOW?!
                                "ALWAYS"

"You know love. It's a strange and mysterious... thing..." - Jack "Sacrifices"

SAM/JACK for sg1
                                and though i promised myself i wouldn't ship for atlantis.... PROUD SHWEIR SHIPPER

Comment

Working...
                                X