This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK.... Really.... I'm going to bed.... RIGHT NOW!!!!!!! LOL

Good night & sweet shippy dreams to all...
    Take care & God bless...
    ~Roxanne T (Vallejo, CA-USA)

sigpic

"I've always found that sticking your fingers in your ears and humming loudly solves a whole slew of problems."
    -Brigadier General Jack O'Neill, US Air Force
    (Richard Dean Anderson, Stargate SG-1)

***Stargate fan for life! But I'll still miss Jack/RDA!***

Comment

Originally posted by sg1rox
      It would have seem fake & too abrupt...
      UGH!!!! Ok, I lied.... Going to bed AFTER this post... LOL

How could I say abrupt? UGH! It's only been 8 FREAKIN' YEARS!!!!!! Ok, maybe 5 if you stick w/ the theory that the "official" ship started in Out of Mind (as per AT & TPTB in dvd ep comentary)... But I still stick w/ the point of view that I saw major sparks flying from the get go (very 1st ep)... Arm wreslting, any one? LOL

Ok.... NOW, I'm going to bed.... Realy, I am..................
      Take care & God bless...
      ~Roxanne T (Vallejo, CA-USA)

sigpic

"I've always found that sticking your fingers in your ears and humming loudly solves a whole slew of problems."
      -Brigadier General Jack O'Neill, US Air Force
      (Richard Dean Anderson, Stargate SG-1)

***Stargate fan for life! But I'll still miss Jack/RDA!***

Comment

Hail to everyone, hail to this thread!

Long may it live.

(Just in case your wondering, I have been on this forum since it was Delphi powered, but I can't remeber my old account password, so this is a new one)

Hi.
        -I was, am, and will be, Aeon9570 (if I ever remember the password)-
        -You want to mess with the Ancients? Please update your will...-
        -S/J, you cannot stop it, it is not 'possible', it just is.-

Comment

Originally posted by An Ancient

Long may it live.

(Just in case your wondering, I have been on this forum since it was Delphi powered, but I can't remeber my old account password, so this is a new one)

Hi.
          hello and welcome back!!!

watched threads again the other night,and how much it gets to me when we had a fab episode like that for them not to resolve it!

I think this season will be more Daniel than any-one else,i do like daniel but i love jack more.
          I hope they don't focus too much on Vala than sam that would be wrong!

Ok i know we have to have ben B in the new episodes and a new general but why are they changing the whole show,it feels like its gonna be a spin off series,but with daniel still in it!
          No-one has mentioned Teal'c that much in season 9 and we know sam dosen't come in till later episodes but we may as well call it stargate 1 as daniel is the only one i think will be in every epiosde and it will focus more on the chemistry between daniel and Vala!She's only been there for a tomato season and her and daniel are whumping more than sam and jack did over the whole 8 years.

All i am asking is to give respect for Sam and Teal'c as its there show as well!
          another little thing i would ask is please let jack and sam resolve their relationship,and some screen time,even if they filmed it before he leaves and they show it at the end of season 9!!!!!!

ok how are you guys?

i think i went off a bit but hey been up all night ill,watching sg1 and getting heartfelt on minute and angry the next.

wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

Skydiver posted this on the Sam Thread. It is spoilers for Sams return.
            http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=7740

I think is is great they are season 9
            Spoiler:
            getting back to action and team adventure, but I do want some acknowledgement that Sam and Jack are seeing each other.
            Last edited by Rogue; 20 May 2005, 05:06 AM.
            Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

To be quite honest,
              Spoiler:
              I didn't expect anything "shippy" in Season9, especially with there probably no interaction with RDA and Amanda. Something mentioned would be nice, but this is Robert Cooper, the master of pissing off the shippers. He had one shining moment with "Threads," but still manages to achieve great pleasure in having us go off in a tizzy.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue

Spoiler:
                getting back to action and team adventure, but I do want some acknowledgement that Sam and Jack are seeing each other.
                well i am also glad that
                Spoiler:
                they are leaving as the gate turns-(no this is not an original pittsburgh smart remark-wish it was-) and getting back to adventures-but was that a hint??? that personal business stuff?
                Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
                  well i am also glad that
                  Spoiler:
                  they are leaving as the gate turns-(no this is not an original pittsburgh smart remark-wish it was-) and getting back to adventures-but was that a hint??? that personal business stuff?
                  I'm grabbing onto that "hint" and running with it. We all know that the opportunities for Jack and Sam to be together in S9 are slim (no news there), but still....quite a good hint at possibly some ship acknowledgement!
                  -girlgater

Comment

Spoiler:
                    ((((Rogue)))) thanks for posting this

I'm taking the "she's been looking after a little personal commitment" as a good omen of some resolution.

This... "I have to say that the segment of the fan base known as the 'shippers' may be a little disappointed with season 9 because there isn't as much of that kind of thing going on." ... I think is good news too. isn't as much means that there's some! Which imho is much much much much better than none.
                    sigpic

Comment

Yay! Another birthday Birthdays are extemely

Sam Fan

Fireworks Created by Sam & Jack

Hope you have a great day
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by An Ancient

Long may it live.

Hi.
                        pic fr myrth

WELCOME An Ancient to our friendly Sam and Jack shipper family

Comment

Spoiler:
                          pic fr stargate1971

Capt. Samantha Carter

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                            ((((Rogue))))
                            This... "I have to say that the segment of the fan base known as the 'shippers' may be a little disappointed with season 9 because there isn't as much of that kind of thing going on." ... I think is good news too. isn't as much means that there's some! Which imho is much much much much better than none.

I agree, *if* he means S/J. But it could be BB and LD (which was the only reason I could see for making her the general's daughter--a situation that would never happen in real life--so that there would be an "impediment"), not to mention Daniel and Vala. Cooper may see all shippers and shipping as interchangeable.

J.
                            "He's an amazing man. After everything he's done, he's still modest. Quite self-effacing actually. He even likes people to think he's not as smart as he is. Bottom line, he's an incredibly strong leader who's given more to this program than any man has given to anything I can imagine."

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                              pic fr myrth
                              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...1/deadcb96.jpg
                              WELCOME An Ancient to our friendly Sam and Jack shipper family
                              (((Gatebee))),
                              how did you get ahead of me in post? I got so screwed on this last GW crash. Lost about 600 in my post count and got busted down from System Lord to Loyal Advisor. I am never going to get a custom avator!
                              Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Happy belated Birthday Oma!!!!

Happy Birthday Sam Fan!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X