Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know....from trawling through the various trek sites, you have to be relieved we've got RC, Joe and Co running Stargate

I wonder how horrific it would have been if Berman and Braga had been the Stargate Showrunners...

I'll put this in quotes so as not to spoil ENT for it's fans
    Spoiler:

1. Clip shows would be SG1 sitting around going 'Hey...do you remember when...', rather than the fun of Inaguration and Citzen Joe and the strangeness of Disclosure.
    2. John Sheppard would run around madly saying that Jack was his hero and that he'd memorised all of his favourite Jack quotes.
    3. Sam would be all doom and gloom before crying ala Troi, or would strip off ala T'Pol at every opportunity.
    4. Jack would be evil ala Archer.
    5. Daniel would be even more annoying ala Reed.
    6. Teal'c would be wheeled out of a closet when needed ala Travis or Hoshi or would be used for compic relief ala Data.
    7. The extent of S/J ship would be a monkey and a backrub, while Daniel and Janet would have been jumping each other in public and having babies (not necessarily a bad thing)
    8. Walter and Siler would be dead (red shirts)
    9. We'd get sparks flying in EVERY episode (not just Moebius) because the Enterprise has faulty electrics.
    10. You thought the Moebius reset was bad...at least our show didn't get erased after THIRTY EIGHT YEARS!

sorry...that was random...I apologise.
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
      You know....from trawling through the various trek sites, you have to be relieved we've got RC, Joe and Co running Stargate

I wonder how horrific it would have been if Berman and Braga had been the Stargate Showrunners...

I'll put this in quotes so as not to spoil ENT for it's fans
      Spoiler:

1. Clip shows would be SG1 sitting around going 'Hey...do you remember when...', rather than the fun of Inaguration and Citzen Joe and the strangeness of Disclosure.
      2. John Sheppard would run around madly saying that Jack was his hero and that he'd memorised all of his favourite Jack quotes.
      3. Sam would be all doom and gloom before crying ala Troi, or would strip off ala T'Pol at every opportunity.
      4. Jack would be evil ala Archer.
      5. Daniel would be even more annoying ala Reed.
      6. Teal'c would be wheeled out of a closet when needed ala Travis or Hoshi or would be used for compic relief ala Data.
      7. The extent of S/J ship would be a monkey and a backrub, while Daniel and Janet would have been jumping each other in public and having babies (not necessarily a bad thing)
      8. Walter and Siler would be dead (red shirts)
      9. We'd get sparks flying in EVERY episode (not just Moebius) because the Enterprise has faulty electrics.
      10. You thought the Moebius reset was bad...at least our show didn't get erased after THIRTY EIGHT YEARS!

sorry...that was random...I apologise.
      well those are some scary thoughts. I didn't think that anything could be done that would be more scary than what the Boys in Vancouver have done, had done, will do or dream up.
      Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Never underestimate the sheer money-mindedness of Brannon Braga and Rick Berman...They ruined trek...they've even admitted to ruining trek and getting t'pol naked in order to garner more viewers...

out PTB haven't gone that far....yet
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
          Never underestimate the sheer money-mindedness of Brannon Braga and Rick Berman...They ruined trek...they've even admitted to ruining trek and getting t'pol naked in order to garner more viewers...

out PTB haven't gone that far....yet
          Really-they did that to Jolene's character? Wow! They didn't tell our boys in Vancouver that-did they?
          Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Thought I would stop and post to say..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OMA!!!!!!

I hope you have such an awesome day!

May all your dreams and wishes come true!

~*~Emilee~*~

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
              Really-they did that to Jolene's character? Wow! They didn't tell our boys in Vancouver that-did they?
              I quit watching, but from what I gather...T'pol was nekkie quite often...pity...the character showed promise.

lemme think

Jack - naked twice - out of time and the one with Kynthia that I can't remember the name of
              Sam - twice - out of time and new order
              Daniel - three times - out of time, Fallen and
              Spoiler:
              Threads

Teal'c - never

I hope Cooper doesn't run into Braga in the near future...although
              Spoiler:
              looking at Vala's costume...
              You have to wonder.
              sigpic

Comment

Just want to say:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OMA!!!

I hope you have a wonderful day and all your birthday wishes come true!

(((((((OMA)))))))

Comment

(((((((((((Shipper Family))))))))))

Thanks everyone for my birthday wishes . I've had a great day so far, and it's gonna get even better cos I'm off to see Star Wars in a few (Good job I like SciFi huh?)

See you all later ((((((((more hugs))))))))))
                  sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday, Oma!!!!!
                    May all your birthday wishes come true!
                    (Jack is ready to help any way he can )
                    ETA: May the Force be with you!

Token ~

Comment

pic fr stargate1871

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OMA

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1

Thanks everyone for my birthday wishes . I've had a great day so far, and it's gonna get even better cos I'm off to see Star Wars in a few (Good job I like SciFi huh?)

Happy Birthday Oma

I'm sorry I don't know how to give you nice pics.
                        Have a great time watching Star Wars, I feel envious already

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OMA!!!!!!!!
                          On fighting:
                          Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                          Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1

Supposedly, I need to spread more green love...so I can't give you any Birthday greenage...so instead I shall post my Sam/Jack Moebius tribute...

<<<MOEBIUS 2 SPOILER PICS>>>

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Thanx sooooooooooooo much for the Fab 'moebius' pics.

I have got to wait until July to finally see the series finale as i don't have SKY and have been grabbing the series 8 DVD's as soon as they are released.....but you have really wet my apetite.

Could Jack get any sexier?......i think not!
                              sailing the ship to Sparkyville!

Comment

be optimistic about the sam/jack relationship when i went to the convention in london last november peter deluise n martin wood asked if there were any sam/jack shippers there so they do acknowledge that the fans like seeing them together. N my name means i'm optimistic lol (Philip)
                                "I ask you, what could possibly be in my eye that would explain this"

HALLOWED ARE THE SHIPPERS!

sigpic

PROUD TO BE ENGLISH

Comment

Working...
                                X