• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
    Here's an audio clip from Affinity - where Jack and Sam are discussing
    Spoiler:
    Pete's proposal to her.

http://www.powerpromoz.com/stargate/ring.wav

There are many examples of their interactions, but this is the one I had on hand right now. There's definitely a difference in tone of voice, I think...
    THANK YOU!

I can't wait to get home and listen to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrah
      Hi all
      Have not posted much recently, I have been reading fanfic also checking daily at AT's web site to see if the baby has come, no news yet.

Watched A HUNDRED DAYS tonight (while I was supposed to be studying )
      Poor Sam she looked so sad at the end, all that hard work and for what, he completely ignores her and things are not going to get any better tomorrow with SHADES OF GREY.

I actually watched A HUNDRED DAYS yesterday (Thank goodness for NetFlix!) And I totally agree with you. Sam went through all that hard work to get to Jack and right in the middle of her explanation of what she has done to save him, he just leaves to give the other woman a hug.
      I was so sad for Sam.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNewestFan
        THANK YOU!

I can't wait to get home and listen to it.

I get chills every time I do!! That has to be one of the most... emotion-provoking ship scenes i've ever seen. And every time I see/hear it, I change between liking it, hating it, no, it means THIS, then it means THAT. So...open to interpretation!!!

*starts confusing self over what I think it means*

Shippy pics to make things better!!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ipulation1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ipulation2.jpg

Wait, those aren't real...BAH, it will all come eventually... these are real!!! (Sorry, I don't know who's posted what pics when, so if there are repeats... Oh well, it's SHIPPYNESS, how could one ever get too much!?)

The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
        |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
          How? And I mean that as a real question, because another shipper friend of mine said the same thing.

Sally
          (((Sally))) you are bound and determined to make me write a *White out* post ... and here I have tried so hard to be vague so I don't have to use spoiler tags OK...here is my thoughts on WHY the changes from teh Alt Timeline had a GOOD effect on OUR timeline

First - Sam & Jack have ALWAYS and I do mean ALWAYS had a HUGE attraction to each other in ALL of the different time episodes. BUT when it has been a AU episode it has had no major effect on OUR Sam & Jack because they are WATCHING it happen and in no way shape or form are they participating. NOW we have a different sort of thing happening
          Spoiler:
          This scenerio COMPLETELY affects OUR Sam & Jack....whatever the Alt Timeline Sam & Jack has an EFFECT on our Sam & Jack. So by having that little make-out scene in the back of the jumper...being OPEN and HONEST about how they feel....Jack: you are HOT and Sam: REALLY, and then I just wanted to get to know you better.........they voiced MORE in that moment then we have EVER heard thm voice....THEN they jumped on each other......This HAD TO HAPPEN as part of the *FIX* to get OUR timeline back. and the subtle changes are as we saw... They were more comfortable...more playful and just sweeter together in the last 5 minutes of the episode.

The ZPM and the tape were from Catherine's stuff.... they were ALL found in a dig and sent to Daniel as part of Catherine's estate... So we KNOW that threads happened and we KNOW that there was planning underway BUT they no longer have to go ...why because in the paradox of timelines......there are branches......
          Branch one - SG-1 goes back and leaves the ZPM
          Branch two - Alt SG goes back BUT not as far and resolves the issues Our SG-1 altered -the revolution AND Sam & Jack are alive and kicking and KISSING and Teal'c and Daniel are there.

this all merges into Branch Three - personal timelines have been restored BUT with the changes of the find at the dig - this is how Catherine KNOWS to get Daniel......Teal'c has ALWAYS questioned the Goa'uld and Sam & Jack have a love that spans time......

I know I am leaving stuff out but it gets really techy and I know you don't want to read all that ...but this is why it IS our Team and it IS our Sam & Jack and this is WHY it all is good for them
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

I just read at the Amanda Tapping Club at Yahoo groups that Amanda had a 9lb, 2oz!!!! baby girl March 22nd! Congratulations Mom and Dad!

Yipppeee!

Poz

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
              Thanks SS.I hope I made people laugh a little with the Bert and Ernie comment because IMO
              Spoiler:
              SG-1 has been very sad as of late.I was very serious about the Law and Order comments.Some Shows are made to last through Major cast changes and some are not.Shows build on stories can have pretty much any Actor as the leads.Jack is my favorite folowed by Sam.I tuned in each week to see what happened to Jack and also the Sam and Jack Ship.I liked Daniel and Teal'c as well but Jack was the key.I think the Sam character is great and AT is great as well but IMO Sam needs to have Jack around.RDA and the Jack character make Sam Daniel and Teal'c and the whole Show so much better.You need one character to be the glue for the whole show and IMO that's Jack.
              (((SES)))) I am so not arguing any of this with you because I too have alot of the same feeling

I am just saying that I personally will give the show a chance ...I understand if it is over for you and I definitely respect that
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
                I just read at the Amanda Tapping Club at Yahoo groups that Amanda had a 9lb, 2oz!!!! baby girl March 22nd! Congratulations Mom and Dad!

Yipppeee!

Poz
                WOO HOO!!!! Congrats to Amanda!!!!!

now get back to work j/k

Comment

Yipppeee!

Poz

WHAAAAAAAAAT!?!?!?!? How what when where why!? *runs off and joins group* I just looked on the official site it said it was posted on... but i was just there, where does it say this!??? *runs off to official site again to look*

*But it's going CRAZY SLOW AND NOT WORKING*

AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!! *is freakin out*

^^Sam/Jack^^

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                    (((Sally))) you are bound and determined to make me write a *White out* post ... and here I have tried so hard to be vague so I don't have to use spoiler tags OK...here is my thoughts on WHY the changes from teh Alt Timeline had a GOOD effect on OUR timeline

First - Sam & Jack have ALWAYS and I do mean ALWAYS had a HUGE attraction to each other in ALL of the different time episodes. BUT when it has been a AU episode it has had no major effect on OUR Sam & Jack because they are WATCHING it happen and in no way shape or form are they participating. NOW we have a different sort of thing happening
                    Spoiler:
                    This scenerio COMPLETELY affects OUR Sam & Jack....whatever the Alt Timeline Sam & Jack has an EFFECT on our Sam & Jack. So by having that little make-out scene in the back of the jumper...being OPEN and HONEST about how they feel....Jack: you are HOT and Sam: REALLY, and then I just wanted to get to know you better.........they voiced MORE in that moment then we have EVER heard thm voice....THEN they jumped on each other......This HAD TO HAPPEN as part of the *FIX* to get OUR timeline back. and the subtle changes are as we saw... They were more comfortable...more playful and just sweeter together in the last 5 minutes of the episode.

The ZPM and the tape were from Catherine's stuff.... they were ALL found in a dig and sent to Daniel as part of Catherine's estate... So we KNOW that threads happened and we KNOW that there was planning underway BUT they no longer have to go ...why because in the paradox of timelines......there are branches......
                    Branch two - Alt SG goes back BUT not as far and resolves the issues Our SG-1 altered -the revolution AND Sam & Jack are alive and kicking and KISSING and Teal'c and Daniel are there.

this all merges into Branch Three - personal timelines have been restored BUT with the changes of the find at the dig - this is how Catherine KNOWS to get Daniel......Teal'c has ALWAYS questioned the Goa'uld and Sam & Jack have a love that spans time......

I know I am leaving stuff out but it gets really techy and I know you don't want to read all that ...but this is why it IS our Team and it IS our Sam & Jack and this is WHY it all is good for them
                    Wow... This has actually made me happier about Moebius! It's... it just makes such SENSE!!! Thank you, I really needed a booster, I'm so up and down about Ship lately... but you've given me yet another push in "the right" direction!

^^Sam/Jack^^

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam
                      WHAAAAAAAAAT!?!?!?!? How what when where why!? *runs off and joins group* I just looked on the official site it said it was posted on... but i was just there, where does it say this!??? *runs off to official site again to look*

*But it's going CRAZY SLOW AND NOT WORKING*

AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!! *is freakin out*

Yahoo group all one word, theamandatappingclub

I didn't see it at the official site either and It's jammed up with folks looking now so I can't get back in. I hope this isn't a hoax but the post is signed by Rory.

Comment

Yahoo group all one word, theamandatappingclub

I didn't see it at the official site either and It's jammed up with folks looking now so I can't get back in. I hope this isn't a hoax but the post is signed by Rory.

Thanks, yeah, I found the group a few mins ago.. don't know who Rory is... I just got onto the site, but it's not posted on the main page, and when I tried to go to a different one, it went crazy again.

Ruddy other people trying to figure out if it's true or not!!!

EDIT: I was just talking to another person from a different forum, who said a trustworthy person had said a wee bit back baby was born the 22nd.. but then someone else went and got in contact with Amanda's manager who apparantly said it HADN'T been born!!

I have no clue on the validity of all these things... I'm all confused, I don't know what's true or not!
                        Last edited by MajorSam; 28 March 2005, 05:17 PM.

^^Sam/Jack^^

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                          Way to go, Aunt Sally!!!
                          Spoiler:
                          So what you're saying is...Moebius 2
                          Spoiler:
                          Not only did Daniel, AT Teal'c, AT Jack, and AT Sam have to keep Ra from taking the Stargate; but, AT Sam and AT Jack had to consumate their relationship in order that the timeline would be "fixed"? Wow! That's some pressure on a relationship! However, I believe AT Jack is up to the challenge with some help from AT Sam.

Spoiler:

Hmmm, that is not how I understood it. Moebius 1 & 2
                          Spoiler:
                          The ZPM and tape were found at a dig that happened about two weeks before Moebius 1. That is what Daniel says in Moebius 1 about leaving themselves a message. Daniel knew about that dig. The ZPM and tape were buried before AT Jack and AT Sam arrived in 2995 B.C. Daniel wrote the tablet after the rebellion succeeded, but Ra took the gate. He left it near the place they buried the ZPM and tape. If Catherine would have had it all along, she would have given it to the SGC a long time ago. She would have known it was possibly an Ancient device or would have asked Daniel about it. When SG-1 were viewing the tape they were in Daniel's office. The ZPM was in a crate from being shipped to the SGC probably by someone from the dig.

Of course, I could be wrong about that.
                          <snip>

Token ~

Comment

Yipppeee!

Poz
                            Yay CONGRULATIONS to AT/Allan!!!! They really deserve it. Just thought of something if their daughters name starts with an (A) that would just be freaking hehehehe!

Best News I've heard all day!!!!

MajorSam ya I ran over to her offical website but it didn't work. News travels fast!

Congrats to the 'new' parents

Comment

Great shippy pictures MajorSam!
                              you know if you look closely in the 4th pic. if looks like Sam/Jack are holding hands! Which ep. is that?

Beautiful picture as always Caty!
                              Jack really likes her top lip hehehe!

Comment

Regarding Amanda's baby... The thread on her site it was announced on is here:

http://www.amandatapping.com/Scripts...thread&tid=851

There is SOOO much mixed info, I really don't know what I believe right now... I'm going to opt for waiting for a real hard announcement from her agent/manager/publicist etc. or Her...

Thanks Cassie, gotta love pics! That pic is from... um.. I think it's Fire and Water, but honestly, no clue, lol, besides it's season one (look at their hair!) and WOW, it DOES look like they're holding hands!! I never even realized that!

^^Sam/Jack^^

Comment

Working...
                                X