Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The thought that goes through Jack's mind every time the doorbell rings...

Last edited by ForeverSg1; 16 May 2005, 08:24 PM.

Comment

That song makes me cry now, I can't listen to it at work and I have trouble when it comes on the radio when I'm driving ... it's by an awesome Australian band called thirsty merc, you guys should get into them ... =OD

thanks btw.
      I live my life one Friday night at a time!

Comment

oh god !!! don't say me you haven't seen yet !!! you won't like it !!!!

Spoiler:
        JOE IS BACK!!!!!!!!!! they found a way to talk about the Aschen again !!!!!!

ok now I'm getting very very worried about season 9 !!!
        I'm so pissed off!! can't even think abotu what to write....my god, one more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bring the cookies!!! NOW!!!!!!!!

Comment

it's here :

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2005/0...taschens.shtml

and of course they couldn't ignore the fact that
          Spoiler:
          there was something between Joe and Sam
          ...they need to dwell...oh my ! I feel so bad.....

(just put a spoiler tag so I don't reveal the subject...it woud be easy to guess or understand without....SO SAD! )

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
            The thought that goes through Jack's mind every time the doorbell rings...

http://img224.echo.cx/img224/729/ringmybell0bh.jpg
            that's awesome!! unfortunately after what I just read I can't really appreciate !!!

thanks it's really cool, can't rep you

have a good night folks I need to forget about those latest news!!see ya all tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by MedusA
              Ok, so I haven't posted in this particular thread before and I simply cannot be arsed reading EVRY page, so I'll just begin here.

*stands* My name is MedusA and I'm a shipper ....

*cue shameless self promotion* I made this shippy music video ... have a look if ya like.

CLICK ME DAMNIT!!

Feedback is welcome =OD
              Welcome to the Family MedusA! Get yourself a clone and enjoy!
              sigpic

Comment

*Waves* Hi Kat LMAO at your sig today

Lonely Star - Don't worry about the Aschen story - someone asked Joe if they would be revisiting the Aschen and he mentioned this. It's not in production or anything. *wipes brow in relief*

Just popped in at this unearthly hour of the morning cos the baby doesn't want to sleep (teething again ) and I found this great fanfic.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2083180/1/

Have lots of tissues handy It's so good it might even turn me into a Daniel shipper too!
                sigpic

Comment

*moves a big comfy arm chair into the family room*

Stoke up the fire, it's bloody freezing in here! Damn winter.
                  I live my life one Friday night at a time!

Comment

Originally posted by MedusA
                    Ok, so I haven't posted in this particular thread before and I simply cannot be arsed reading EVRY page, so I'll just begin here.

*stands* My name is MedusA and I'm a shipper ....
                    Love the AA format of your intro!

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                      Caty I can save you the trouble of watching
                      Spoiler:
                      AT return episode.Sam comes back no mention of Jack and Sam will act like Jack never existed.Barrett follows Sam around and Barrett hits on Sam and asks for a Date.Sam turns him down in the nicest possible way and next week's episode has Sam with Man Friend number 2.Fast forward to Season 15 and 100 Man Friend latter Sam and Jack will finally agree to Date.

I know Ses about what season 9 is gonna be like with
                      Spoiler:
                      with all those men returning to try to win Sam's heart along the line in the episodes ..they will make it part of the story line ..something they forgot to do last year with Pete but with Joe returning too ..and I do like 2001 and 2010 ..it was great to see the Aschen ..great stoyline but to actually bring back Joe is a bit much ...I even wonder if they gonna bring back Martouff from the dead too !!!...May be we'll see him make a pass at Sam in an AU episode too ...then the gang will be complete .

I hope AT is happy with what they are giving her to do in season 9 ...Hopefully she 'll kick everybody'a A$$ and run to Jack at the week end or in any spare time she has away from all the peeping Toms

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by lonely_star
                        that's awesome!! unfortunately after what I just read I can't really appreciate !!!

thanks it's really cool, can't rep you

have a good night folks I need to forget about those latest news!!see ya all tomorrow

I think anything will be really hard to appreciate after the latest news of
                        Spoiler:
                        Joe's return to Sam's life
                        Ok I'm off to JAG now .I'll be happier reading the episode guide and catching up on that ..followed by a Mac and Harm shippy video .

Caty

Comment

Welcome to MEDUSA and any other newbies

and also Happy birthday to everyone I missed in the last few weeks

My heart is not in it anymore ..

TPTB is showing no support whatosever to the shippers ..and bringing all the
                          Spoiler:
                          men of the past in Sam's life is out of line , specially so late in the show when Threads proved that Sam was with Jack ....so I don't see the point to bring back orlin, Barrett and Joe ..OK Barrett I undestand ..he is NID agent but really TPTB is only bringing them back to relate it to the Sam and Jack ship ..Now I don't think they will use the guys to only please the shippers ..If there were some pro Joe/Sam or pro Orlin/Sam or some pro Barrett/Sam over there at the time ..TPTB will make sure that they bring those characters back to please them a little too even if they try to kiss Sam and she rejects them ....We may even see her having a drink or meal with one of them ...it's so bad , it makes me cringe when I know that Jack won't even be around to see it all

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                            pittsburghgirl I though IGTBK was the best of a Lousy Season.The epsiode reminded me of a Time when SG-1 was a great Show.Even thought the Sam and Jack Ship was not great I really enjoyed the episode.
                            SES-yeah IGTBK was a funny episode. I do so like the eppies with Maybourne in them-he is a perfect foil for Jack. But as much as I liked the 'team' aspect of the episode-and the possible inside jokes (??) I do think they missed an opportunity to show us something. I am still shaking me head over Sam's abrupt about face and there would have been a perfect reason to show something-especially with S and J on the ship.
                            Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
                              SES-yeah IGTBK was a funny episode. I do so like the eppies with Maybourne in them-he is a perfect foil for Jack. But as much as I liked the 'team' aspect of the episode-and the possible inside jokes (??) I do think they missed an opportunity to show us something. I am still shaking me head over Sam's abrupt about face and there would have been a perfect reason to show something-especially with S and J on the ship.
                              Season 8 is the season of missed opportunities. It could have been so much better. But instead of putting the blame on lousy writing, we hear the excuses of lack of RDA time, lack of money, and our focus on Atlantis. IMO, they wasted alot of RDA time with one liners and grouchiness. There were times where I wondered if Jack even knew Sam existed or even cared if she was alive. They spent the whole season pulling Sam and Jack apart, then giving them a vague resolution at the end.
                              Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                                Season 8 is the season of missed opportunities. It could have been so much better. But instead of putting the blame on lousy writing, we hear the excuses of lack of RDA time, lack of money, and our focus on Atlantis. IMO, they wasted alot of RDA time with one liners and grouchiness. There were times where I wondered if Jack even knew Sam existed or even cared if she was alive. They spent the whole season pulling Sam and Jack apart, then giving them a vague resolution at the end.
                                So-if season 7 resembled a Hoover???? Season 8 is the season of Missed Opportunities??
                                Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Working...
                                X