This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by melpomene
    That's what the Jack Clones are for Sam gets the original, we take what's left, no lynching neccesary
    Fantastic idea Mel! I've not had my Jack clone out of his little cupboard for ages! I've so neglected him Time to party with the clones

For those poor shippers who don't yet have their very own Jack clone .....Get Your Jack Clone Here
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
      The way I've been feeling since Joe acknowledge my questions, those Naquadah-enhanced ones may be the only ones that will do!!!!!

I'm feeling quite snarky!

Oh no! Time to get the big guns out. Here ya go.

Gray Shipper Cookies - Snarkiness Shipper Cookie

*health warning*

Naquadah Enhanced Anti-Ranting Shipper Cookies – If you have to eat these Shipper Cookies you are so desperate that you probably won't care what they are for.
      P.S. - Disclaimer - Since these Shipper Cookies are probably radioactive please take the appropriate precautions when handling.
      sigpic

Comment

Since we all seem to be going for snarky at the moment, lets conduct a quick poll.

Which ep best suits your mood today and why?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
          Fantastic idea Mel! I've not had my Jack clone out of his little cupboard for ages! I've so neglected him Time to party with the clones

For those poor shippers who don't yet have their very own Jack clone .....Get Your Jack Clone Here

wow! that's so fun !!!! love that !! very funny !! I ordered y jack clone so I can celebrate my grades with him going fishing in Minnesota before I leave for France i'll send you guys a postcard

thanks for the cookies Oma, but I let the Naquadah Enhanced Anti-Ranting Shipper Cookies for sg-1fanintn it seems she needs them more than I do..

sg-1fanintn you should try to order a clone you'll feel better after

Comment

Since we all seem to be going for snarky at the moment, lets conduct a quick poll.

hehe Windows of Opportunity !! cause I don't have a lot of time to go until thursday when I'll be leaving the US to go back to France and so i'd like to be in a loop so I 'd have all the time I want to celebrate the end of the semester and say bye to my friends ! and so I could watch shippy episodes over and over again !! without paying attention to anything else! and I could read fanfics all the day !!!!

and I so feel like laughing today I need a good dose of laughter and humor so without hesitation WoO !!!! what about you Oma ??

Comment

Originally posted by lonely_star
              thanks for the cookies Oma, but I let the Naquadah Enhanced Anti-Ranting Shipper Cookies for sg-1fanintn it seems she needs them more than I do..

sg-1fanintn you should try to order a clone you'll feel better after
              Yes.....send them all my way.

I think the episode that best suits my mood today is Window of Opportunity, but not for the usual shippy reasons. Instead, I'm frustrated that TPTB keep repeating their shoddy treatment of J/S shippers! But no matter how long it lasts, I'm not kissing Joe Mallozzi!

Now, if we could find Jack.......I'd warm him up for Sam!

Comment

I hope you have lots of fun with your Clone before you go home

WoO sounds great Looping with S&J is the best way to spend the day

Initially today after reading the thread, I was in an Abyss mood (that would be me holding the knife - but not at Jack *cough*) but the Blue Shipper Cookies seem to be working their magic and I'm starting to mellow. Mmmmmmmmmm .......... I think I'm just passing S6 Frozen (out of it completely a la Jack, but ready to beg tptb not to disappoint us a la Sam) and landing in BTS with the warm fuzzy feeling Sam has when she's laughing at Jack's "feeling feelings for Tor" moment.

Yep, definitely warm and fuzzy. My Jack clone and the blue shipper cookies are working their magic.
                sigpic

Comment

I think the episode that best suits my mood today is Window of Opportunity, but not for the usual shippy reasons. Instead, I'm frustrated that TPTB keep repeating their shoddy treatment of J/S shippers! But no matter how long it lasts, I'm not kissing Joe Mallozzi!

good one !! same episode different story !! I should have thought about the waring thing !!

Comment

Well this is how I feel.

I am Sam and someone took the last blue jello!
                    Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                      Well this is how I feel.

I am Sam and someone took the last blue jello!

I think someone else needs some cookies!

Comment

I think we'd all have Gen Hammond's expression at that!

I was just looking in my pics for that expression when I came across this

I don't have a clue where I picked it up from, but isn't it great? Definitely what the doc ordered.
                        sigpic

Comment

I think we'd all have Gen Hammond's expression at that!

I was just looking in my pics for that expression when I came across this

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...jack_angst.jpg

I don't have a clue where I picked it up from, but isn't it great? Definitely what the doc ordered.

wow !!! who did that !!!??? that's great !!! thanks Oma for the prescription!! feel a lot better !!! that's great !!

Comment

(((((((((Rogue))))))))))))

(((((((((((TN))))))))))))))

Boy are we feeling it today. The closer we get to S9
                            Spoiler:
                            the more anxious I become. I'm usually pretty optimistic and can see the bigger picture rather than the minutiae of the individual eps and worrying about what's not going to happen. But I found myself today thinking how much I'm going to miss Jack.

That warm fuzzy feeling didn't last long did it. I'm getting all melancholy now. I really hope that Jack comes back for S10. I survived S6 without Daniel (I was really upset when he ascended at the end of S5 - not quite as badly as Citizen Joe was, but I was coming close ). But I'm so much more attached to Jack and shipping for Jack & Sam, its gonna be 10 times worse. The only crumb of comfort is that Jack isn't being killed off by RDA's request - so that gives us that glimmer of hope for a return.

I think I need some of those shipper cookies too. I hope ya didn't scoff 'em all TN!
                            sigpic

Comment

Caty IMO as long as a large number of Shippers watch Season 9 nothing will change with the
                              Spoiler:
                              Sam and Jack Ship.Being Good Loyal viewers has done nothing for the Shippers.I was going to watch Epiosdes 1 and 3 with RDA and AT first episode back and now I'am not watching any episodes.Season 9 has very little Jack and Sam with the guest Star of the Week.That's 2 great reasons to stay away.I cannot blame TPTB for RDA schedule but I can blame TPTB for not resolving the Ship at the end of Season 8 and bringing back Sam's Man Friends.When TPTB give me what I want I'll watch there Show.

Comment

(((((SHIPPER Family)))))))

I definitly love this place, thanks for the Laughs.....

I think I feel like Jack in Small Victories... wanting to kill all those Bugs so I can finally go fishing..... but also not inviting Joe....

So for Joe, no kiss from sg-1fanintn, no cookies from Oma and no fishing trip from me!

Lonely Star, will you be shipping from France?

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                                Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                                Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Working...
                                X