a little comfort...

infirmary
    infirmary2

Comment

and some more comfort...

infirmary1
      infirmary2
      infirmary3

hope you enjoy so far I decided not to put the one we all know !! a little variety doesn't kill

Comment

and here we go, to finish with a smile

smile1
        smile2
        ending scene

here we go, hope you enjoyed
        ((((((family)))))
        ((((((girlgater)))))

see ya all guys later

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
          And Joe's answer to sg1fanatin's post in the Ask Joe thread is why, even though I love Sam/Jack ship, I don't have the heart to ship for them any more. They had an excellent chance with RDA leaving to resolve the ship once and for all but now it's just going to be more are they or aren't they and after 9 years I'm over it. End rant.
          I just read Joe's answer and I could not wrap myself around what he said. Actually, I was stunned. I tried to read between the lines and decipher the real shippy answer. Sadly, there was none. Now I'm getting mad! But, I don't know that I won't watch Season 9. Nor will I give up on some little bit of hope. Little hope.

I'm going to kel'no reem!!
          sigpic

Comment

pic fr myrth

I am a believer...the ship has arrived...Forever and Always

Comment

Happy Birthday, girlgater!!

Make a wish just like Sam!

Token ~

Comment

Happy Shippy Birthday!!

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Girlgater May all your shippy dreams come true!!!!!

Comment

spoiler space for season 9 (spoilers and speculation)

Originally posted by lonely_star
                    oh oh never said it's a good thing but let's say it could be worse !!! I really don't see how they can completely ignore what they did in threads !!! but I'm still very to Joe and his answers !!! or lack or answer to be clearer!!

anyway I prefer wait and see, and ...

(snipped)

i've got a feelling... go with me here. let's add up all the clues we've been given.

* sam will be away for personal and professional reasons. the personal taken away to just professional.

* rda 'might' be in later eps, but it's looking like it's not going to happen.

* some of sam's prior admirers are coming back - but that still doesn't mean sam's going to *respond* to them shippy.

* it's been said somewhere recently that rda wants to take a year off (season 9 off), instead of just quitting all together.

now, we take in what joe said today with his answer here:

Originally Posted by sg-1fanintn
                    Joe, I have a question......

Can you promise all us Sam & Jack shippers that you won't break our hearts when the show returns this summer? We can accept RDA leaving, but there's so much concern on the threads about whether the integrity of the Ship will be maintained as we've seen it built up over the last two seasons.

(joe)
                    I'm not sure how to answer this question. After all, RDA will not be returning as a regular for the show's 9th season. However, we're not planning to kill him off if that makes you feel any better.

k, let's take apart joe's answer. joe could have said that rda's no longer on the show, period, but he didn't put it like that. he said, "RDA will not be returning as a regular for the show's 9th season." why did joe say it like that? perhaps...

what if the writers are looking at two more seasons of stargate - which joe said they ideally hoped for - and that they want to continue the ship (build up sam and jack's relay) over those two seasons?

the ONLY thing that can make this bearable is if they DON'T ship sam off with another guy again. without shipping her off with another pete, i can live with this waiting. i have no choice, other than quitting (i'm not ready for that, even with missing rda like my limb).

so, where are we? i think they're going to build sam and jack's relay over these two seasons (9th and 10th). i want to SEE them together NOW, but it doesn't look like that's an option with rda's situation. but as long as they don't ship sam with another, i can wait. again. can all of us?

sally
                    Last edited by majorsal; 14 May 2005, 11:02 PM. Reason: forgot spoilers - sorry :(
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

Guess what ep Sam and Jack said this to each other.

CARTER: "According to my readings, the hazmats could withstand about 12 hours of exposure before there was any serious degradation."

O'NEILL: "Shouldn't be a problem, Sir. We can make it to the dome and back inside an hour."

Comment

Originally posted by lonely_star
                        some surprise anyone?

Good...
                        BARBEC
                        and less...
                        alert

but got something to feel better ...
                        a little comfort...

infirmary
                        infirmary2

honey, thank you for the caps! anytime a shipper can revisit the WONDERFUL 'threads', it's great!

sally
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

((((((( Mel ))))))) finally read your trilogy...very good and shippy....if only TPTB can do some even remotely half of that, I would be so jumping up and down.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                            i've got a feelling... go with me here. let's add up all the clues we've been given.

* sam will be away for personal and professional reasons. the personal taken away to just professional.

* some of sam's prior admirers are coming back - but that still doesn't mean sam's going to *respond* to them shippy.

* it's been said somewhere recently that rda wants to take a year off (season 9 off), instead of just quitting all together.

Can you promise all us Sam & Jack shippers that you won't break our hearts when the show returns this summer? We can accept RDA leaving, but there's so much concern on the threads about whether the integrity of the Ship will be maintained as we've seen it built up over the last two seasons.

(joe)
                            I'm not sure how to answer this question. After all, RDA will not be returning as a regular for the show's 9th season. However, we're not planning to kill him off if that makes you feel any better.

k, let's take apart joe's answer. joe could have said that rda's no longer on the show, period, but he didn't put it like that. he said, "RDA will not be returning as a regular for the show's 9th season." why did joe say it like that? perhaps...

what if the writers are looking at two more seasons of stargate - which joe said they ideally hoped for - and that they want to continue the ship (build up sam and jack's relay) over those two seasons?

the ONLY thing that can make this bearable is if they DON'T ship sam off with another guy again. without shipping her off with another pete, i can live with this waiting. i have no choice, other than quitting (i'm not ready for that, even with missing rda like my limb).

so, where are we? i think they're going to build sam and jack's relay over these two seasons (9th and 10th). i want to SEE them together NOW, but it doesn't look like that's an option with rda's situation. but as long as they don't ship sam with another, i can wait. again. can all of us?

sally
                            See, that's what I could not wrap myself around! I was too stunned. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. It's makin' sense. Yep, I'm feelin' better!
                            Did you notice that Joe said Sam is returning in Beach Head episode? Like #7, I think. Mmmmm, a later return than I thought.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal

(joe)

ok, let's take apart joe's answer. joe could have said that rda's no longer on the show, period, but he didn't put it like that. he said, "RDA will not be returning as a regular for the show's 9th season." why did joe say it like that? perhaps...

sally
                              By golly! Joe finally answered one of MY questions? I can't believe it! And it was a shippy question at that.

However, it wasn't much of an answer. Sally, since we know they are intentionally vague sometimes in these answers (to keep from out-and-out lying to us), I jumped to the same conclusion that you did. But I am very miserable waiting. TPTB still need to throw us some kind of small bone.....at least acknowledging that S & J are dating.....and then not have Sam dating all those male guest stars this season! If they give us that little bit of consideration, I can wait until S10.

While I'm here, please make certain that you and every S/J shipper you know takes the demographics poll on GW's home page. When I took it Wednesday, women 25-55 were the #2 demographic, right after those 18-25 males. Now, we've slipped to #3, behind 18-25 males and 25-55 males.

It's important to show TPTB that we are a major part of the fan base!!!!! Please vote on the poll!

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                                By golly! Joe finally answered one of MY questions? I can't believe it! And it was a shippy question at that.

However, it wasn't much of an answer. Sally, since we know they are intentionally vague sometimes in these answers (to keep from out-and-out lying to us), I jumped to the same conclusion that you did. But I am very miserable waiting. TPTB still need to throw us some kind of small bone.....at least acknowledging that S & J are dating.....and then not have Sam dating all those male guest stars this season! If they give us that little bit of consideration, I can wait until S10.

While I'm here, please make certain that you and every S/J shipper you know takes the demographics poll on GW's home page. When I took it Wednesday, women 25-55 were the #2 demographic, right after those 18-25 males. Now, we've slipped to #3, behind 18-25 males and 25-55 males.

It's important to show TPTB that we are a major part of the fan base!!!!! Please vote on the poll!
                                wow I just had a look at the demographics results. Right now I am part of the 19.03% female. In a couple of months, I will fall to the mere 1.16 %. What struck me is that officially there are suppose to be 7,714 member in GW. But if you look at the number who voted there were over 8,000 votes counted. I wonder how many of them are shippers? Maybe GW adm. should make a pole on shippers. Like for instance, who wants the ship. Who doesn't want the ship. And onces that don't really care either way as long as the story is good.

Comment

Working...
                                X