Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see Joe resonded that we will see that (Ex Dues Machina and Resurrection)
    Spoiler:
    Barrett is going to flirt with Sam. To me this might not be a bad thing as we could be indirectly given information about the Jack/Sam relationship. Remember in Resurrection Sam told Barrett that she was seeing someone and it might happen this time around again.

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
      According to what others have said ..it was always the wrong time for them to be together ..but what I saw so far ( around 10 episodes and I think I'm quite late in the show ..perhaps season 8 or 9 ..not quite sure yet )..and by the way the stories are really excellent ..They travel a lot to Afghanistan and places like that , the ship is great ..the looks , the smiles ..and there are even some sexy scenes according to what I saw so far ...and even if they were not together for the 10 years , well there are enough looks and shippy scenes to get you going ...I saw them giving each other some body heat , cuddling, holding hands, sharing the same food , and even flirting behind a door when Mac was only in her lingerie and Harm was telling her he could help her to get dressed and all that in a 3 part episode ...3 dramatic episodes when I actually cried because of their lieutenant friend Bud and his lovely wife

So for me it doesn't matter if they didn't get together before the finale episode because the heat was on in almost all episode as far as I have seen ..and I'm watching one more tonight which is supposed to be about inner feelings Should be interesting and Sky one is airing 3 episodes tomorrow afternoon that I'll be taping for the evening viewing ..Now that I know they end up together , I can just enjoy the show , the ship and the storyline

And Sam and Jack forever together too

Caty

Thank you. Maybe I'll check up on possible reruns in the US. Since the Marine and Navy ranks are so different it's hard to tell from just that one episode if one outranked the other and if there were any sort of regulations problem.Doesn't sound as if that was a reason. It was fun to see Patrick Labortyeax(spelling?) again. He was in the Little House series as a boy.

Comment

And Joe's answer to sg1fanatin's post in the Ask Joe thread is why, even though I love Sam/Jack ship, I don't have the heart to ship for them any more. They had an excellent chance with RDA leaving to resolve the ship once and for all but now it's just going to be more are they or aren't they and after 9 years I'm over it. End rant.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

wow have been gone for a few days...I was celebrating the end of the semester

I also can't believe Joe said that I've read the others answer but will make my comment after haveing read all your posts

Originally posted by Oma-1
          ((((((((((((LOL4JACK)))))))))))))))) - I can't believe your bad luck to be missing BTS! And no Stargate for a month - Hopefully Lonely Stars caps made up for it a little.

Lonely Star - those caps were fantastic! I've trawled the net hunting for caps like those and found them nowhere! Most of the cap sites are not run by shippers unfortunately so moments like that are missed out. I might just have to tweak my BTS collage a little
          Oma you're more than welcome, it was a lot of fun and i'll do some mroe for shippy episodes as soon as I have time

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
            Hi all

Its been a busy week at school for me this week and I haven't been able to get on again, I just got a bit of spare time so i thought id pop in and say hi.

I won't be on for a few days after this either because i've got my French speaking exam on Tuesday and i'm really worried i've got loads of things to memorise and I only know bits

Hope everyone is keeping well¬ I still can't wait for Season 9!
            ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Shipper Family))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
            good luck !!!
            yu should come and practice with us on the parlez vous francais thread !!!
            hope to see you here soon

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLGATER !!!!!!

Comment

Happy Birthday girlgater!

sigpic

Comment

well nothing exiting in the Asj Joe thread but at least they won't kill Jack...I also think it's not a bad think that orlin is gonna flirt with Sam. We know how she feels so let's be confident.
                  I also read that cassandra will be cited at the beginning of the season so maybe there's something here in relation with Sam's absence. Just and idea I had.

Where are you all guys ??

Mel, I'm gonna read your fics in a while, thanks for keeping us informed!
                  Talking about that, SueKay did you finish yours about threads ? and the missing scenes ? you were at the 9th chapter right ? did you write more ? I'd love to read more !!!

Comment

nice fics Mel !!!
                    cute little nice last scene and love the humour as always...I could smell the pickles from here !

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                      And Joe's answer to sg1fanatin's post in the Ask Joe thread is why, even though I love Sam/Jack ship, I don't have the heart to ship for them any more. They had an excellent chance with RDA leaving to resolve the ship once and for all but now it's just going to be more are they or aren't they and after 9 years I'm over it. End rant.

And if that's what they end up doing in season 9, I'm also over SG1 and Atlantis. I'll only let PTB screw with me for so long. Either honor your own threads and stop jerking us around, or you can have the fans that you apparently so desperately want--the Daniel fans and the Farscape fans--and lose the ones you apparently don't want around anymore. Because an answer that says that getting S/J together, now that Jack is off the show and any resolved relationship would be offscreen and nothing more than background, would prevent SG-1 from going on further adventures is nothing less than total nonsense.

J.
                      "He's an amazing man. After everything he's done, he's still modest. Quite self-effacing actually. He even likes people to think he's not as smart as he is. Bottom line, he's an incredibly strong leader who's given more to this program than any man has given to anything I can imagine."

Comment

Originally posted by DarkQuee1
                        And if that's what they end up doing in season 9, I'm also over SG1 and Atlantis. I'll only let PTB screw with me for so long. Either honor your own threads and stop jerking us around, or you can have the fans that you apparently so desperately want--the Daniel fans and the Farscape fans--and lose the ones you apparently don't want around anymore. Because an answer that says that getting S/J together, now that Jack is off the show and any resolved relationship would be offscreen and nothing more than background, would prevent SG-1 from going on further adventures is nothing less than total nonsense.

J.
                        couldn't have said it better myself
                        "ALWAYS"

"You know love. It's a strange and mysterious... thing..." - Jack "Sacrifices"

SAM/JACK for sg1
                        and though i promised myself i wouldn't ship for atlantis.... PROUD SHWEIR SHIPPER

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                          I'm with you
                          Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

I thought there would be a revolution here after Joe´s answer.

Good thought Waters,
                            Spoiler:
                            guess if Barret is having a romantinc intrest in Sam we will know where S/J are standing,
                            but I´m terrorized

(((((((((((((((OMA))))))))))))))) thanks.... I can´t believe I´m the only shipper that has never seen BtS

(((((((((Girlgater))))))))

FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                            Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                            Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                              Good thought Waters,
                              Spoiler:
                              guess if Barret is having a romantinc intrest in Sam we will know where S/J are standing,
                              but I´m terrorized
                              oh oh never said it's a good thing but let's say it could be worse !!! I really don't see how they can completely ignore what they did in threads !!! but I'm still very to Joe and his answers !!! or lack or answer to be clearer!!

anyway I prefer wait and see, and I thought it could be good to remember what we HAD and HAVE !!! so here we go for my family and to celebrate girlgater's birthday...enjoy

THREADS
                              THREADS
                              I so like the way she looks at him like he's a child!!

thought you'd like some looks too...

THREADS
                              THREADS

Comment

what about some angst ??

THREADS1
                                THREADS2
                                THREADS3
                                THREADS4
                                THREADS5
                                THREADS6

Comment