Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mel, read "An Unusual Dilemma". I gasp at one part with Pete. I was not thrilled with the ending. I guess I wanted them together. But all in all still a very shippy fic. PU it this way. It has more Sam and Jack shipness to it than TPTB can muscle up in S9

Comment

Mel just finished "One Man, One Woman". Perfect shippy fic to read at 3 a.m.

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
        Mel, read "An Unusual Dilemma". I gasp at one part with Pete. I was not thrilled with the ending. I guess I wanted them together. But all in all still a very shippy fic. PU it this way. It has more Sam and Jack shipness to it than TPTB can muscle up in S9

well Pete was toast and Sam and Jack were on the couch...I figured it for the beginning of much to come.

Comment

Mel just finished "One Man, One Woman". Perfect shippy fic to read at 3 a.m.

if that a compliment? At three I'm always a little out of it...

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
            well Pete was toast and Sam and Jack were on the couch...I figured it for the beginning of much to come.
            I know that it was the start of something but after 8 years, thinking that it is the same years in your fic, that they would be in the horizontal waltz

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
              if that a compliment? At three I'm always a little out of it...
              it is a very very shippy compliment....sorry if I am starting to sound vague as TPTB

Comment

I know that it was the start of something but after 8 years, thinking that it is the same years in your fic, that they would be in the horizontal waltz
                er, um, that's Meimei's specialty. I perfer to keep the tone more...G to PG.

Comment

it is a very very shippy compliment....sorry if I am starting to sound vague as TPTB
                  Vauge as TPTB

I forsee this becoming a new figure of speech...

Comment

pic fr myrth

Well there is nothing vague about this Sam and Jack forever and always
                    I am of to zzzzzzzzz land. thank to all for sharing the weee hours in the morning with me.

Comment

saying g'night on this forum too

Comment

eeep! I haven't been here in FOREVER! Hello my shipper family Please don't kill me, I haven't betrayed S/J shipdom! I've been reading plenty of fics Am I forgiven?

I hadn't realized how much I miss this thread until I stumbled in it again. This place is addictive

Pass the cookies please I'll need them if I'm to consider so many S9 episodes without ship in 'em.
                        May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

Hey everybody! Guess what I got for my birthday??? Season 4 on DVD!!! Talk about a overdose of shippiness. I plan on sitting back and enjoying the shippy day. Have a good weekend everyone.
                          -girlgater

Comment

I guess HAPPY BIRTHDAY is in order Girlgater you are sooo lucky to get S4 dvd. I am still saving my money. Have a wonderful shippy birthday

Comment

Hi all

Its been a busy week at school for me this week and I haven't been able to get on again, I just got a bit of spare time so i thought id pop in and say hi.

I won't be on for a few days after this either because i've got my French speaking exam on Tuesday and i'm really worried i've got loads of things to memorise and I only know bits

Hope everyone is keeping well¬ I still can't wait for Season 9!
                              ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Shipper Family))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by girlgater
                                Hey everybody! Guess what I got for my birthday??? Season 4 on DVD!!! Talk about a overdose of shippiness. I plan on sitting back and enjoying the shippy day. Have a good weekend everyone.

GIRLGATER
                                Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Working...
                                X