Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are shipper and the only way to go for Sam and Jack is to dream about it since TPTB can't seem to give us RL HONKING KISS....so we dream on

Comment

Originally posted by lonely_star
      I don't know how many hours you guys slept but I know you're dreaming a lot! (or hallucinate maybe... ) (and i'm not complaining about dreaming with you )

anyway, just watched some vids and there's one thing I don't really like in threads...in the infirmary scene
      Spoiler:
      Jack doesn't react at all when she caresses his hand, I mean look at that he doesn't even move, do nothing at all...maybe he thinks he already goes too far cause he's still his CO but come on, she's soooooooo .... he could do something, don't you think ???
      only regret for this scene!!

oh and the "for being here for me" with this R !! I think it's so funny the way she says that !! I almost laugh all the time!!! and so smile too !!!!!! it's ABOUT time!!!

what do you guys think ?

Yes, well, prolonged insomnia while surgically grafted to GW will tend to disorient one...

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
        I know this will never happen on the show...but it's been a nice little fantasy of mine.

:: phone rings ::

::camera pans to clock::

...it reads 5:00A.M

::A hand reaches over and picks up the phone::

"Hello?"

::a indistinct voice can be heard over the phone::

"Just a minute."

::camera pans back and we see Sam roll over to the other side of the bed::

"Jack, wake up. It's Daniel...he says it's important."

::grumbling Jack takes the phone::

"Daniel, this had better be important"

::More indistinct chatter can be heard over the phone::

"Fine. Yes, Daniel...I'm glad you called.
        Don't let them do anything until we get there.
        An hour.
        Ok...Bye."

:: Sam looks questioningly at Jack ::

"Honeymoon's over?"

"Yep."

:: Sighing, Sam leans over and kisses Jack ::

"I've got dibs on the shower."

"Try not to use all the hot water this time."

"(smiling) Promise."

:: Sam gives Jack another kiss and heads to bathroom ::

Jack lets out a heavy sigh before covering his eyes with his arm.

I ask you...is something like this too much for a poor little shipper to wish for???
        This is great! Is it the opening for Season 9 episode 6?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lonely_star
          I don't know how many hours you guys slept but I know you're dreaming a lot! (or hallucinate maybe... ) (and i'm not complaining about dreaming with you )

anyway, just watched some vids and there's one thing I don't really like in threads...in the infirmary scene
          Spoiler:
          Jack doesn't react at all when she caresses his hand, I mean look at that he doesn't even move, do nothing at all...maybe he thinks he already goes too far cause he's still his CO but come on, she's soooooooo .... he could do something, don't you think ???
          only regret for this scene!!

oh and the "for being here for me" with this R !! I think it's so funny the way she says that !! I almost laugh all the time!!! and so smile too !!!!!! it's ABOUT time!!!

what do you guys think ?
          Spoiler:

Oh I don't think so.. I mean think about it. They were in a very public place. Anyone could walk in at anytime and see them together. He's the CO of the SGC and he's sitting in an observatory room with his arm around his subordinate.

The fact that he has his arm around her at all; comforting her where anyone could see them is a huge step for Jack. He basically initiated the intimacy by putting his arm around her and she reciprocated it with the caressing of his hand. For years they have hid any type of affection towards one another, be it love or simple comfort. The only other time I remember seeing them comfort one another in public was when he hugged her during the hypnosis session in Fire and Water.

At least that's how I see it.

Comment

This is super! Thanks for posting it for us.
            sigpic

Comment

Gateworld has posted an Q/A with Joe Mallozi, it's old the Q/A was before S8, but....

7. What are the chances for a shippy ending to the series?
              Anthea

It’s a two-edged sword, Anthea. As much as I would personally love to see a shippy end to the series, the fact is getting Jack and Sam together would effectively deep-six any chances of further SG-1 adventures. I think we’re looking to wrap up loose ends, but keep the door open for the foreseeable future. That said…
              http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=1007

At least it is confirmed that Joe is a SHIPPER....

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
              Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
              Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                Gateworld has posted an Q/A with Joe Mallozi, it's old the Q/A was before S8, but....

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=1007

I just read that post as well and it made me feel even more frustrated. How could he say (and think) that bringing Jack and Sam together would "deep-six any chances of further SG-1 adventures"???? It made me just want to scream (and that's a little hard while still being at work).
                -girlgater

Comment

Originally posted by girlgater
                  I just read that post as well and it made me feel even more frustrated. How could he say (and think) that bringing Jack and Sam together would "deep-six any chances of further SG-1 adventures"???? It made me just want to scream (and that's a little hard while still being at work).
                  Oops, I forgot that I was going to ask, what does "Deep Six" mean, my english is not that good....

Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10

Comment

Oops, I forgot that I was going to ask, what does "Deep Six" mean, my english is not that good....

Basically bury. Permanantly do away with. like "Forced the Russians to Deep Six thier stargate program". And it's not textbook english, it's slang, so don't feel bad about not knowing it.

Comment

pic fr stargate1971

pretending that I am Sam....and I say to Jack. Don't worry I'll be back in 4 hours. I just have to do some RL. See you shippers later. ciao

Comment

bye gatebee!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by girlgater
                          Well at the time of the interview Sam and Jack were still in the same team, with Sam under Jack's command. There would have been no way to continue on with movies, ect with them on the same team if they were involved. It would pretty much ended SG-1. But I'm sure at the time they never thought about Jack becoming a General and taking over Homeworld Security. That in itself should alter how things play out in terms of future movies and their professional relationship, but who knows where they will go from here.

Kat

Comment

Well at the time of the interview Sam and Jack were still in the same team, with Sam under Jack's command. There would have been no way to continue on with movies, ect with them on the same team if they were involved. It would pretty much ended SG-1. But I'm sure at the time they never thought about Jack becoming a General and taking over Homeworld Security. That in itself should alter how things play out in terms of future movies and their professional relationship, but who knows where they will go from here.

Kat
                            I guess you're right...it still hurts to think that TPTB wouldn't want them together and would see it as the end of the show--even if it was before Jack went to homeworld security. Frankly, I can't see why anyone who has watched the show wouldn't want them to be together. I guess it's the romantic in me.
                            -girlgater

Comment

Thanks! Melpomene...

I can't believe TPTB think that way, S/J are great together, so many things to explore, I guess they haven't read many fics

Comment

Quote:
                                7. What are the chances for a shippy ending to the series?
                                Anthea

It’s a two-edged sword, Anthea. As much as I would personally love to see a shippy end to the series, the fact is getting Jack and Sam together would effectively deep-six any chances of further SG-1 adventures. I think we’re looking to wrap up loose ends, but keep the door open for the foreseeable future. That said…

I have to strongly disagree with Joe on this one. I hate to use "Farscape" as an example, but putting John and Aeryn together didn't end their adventures. It opened up doors for new ones. No telling what they'd be up to now, if the plug hadn't been pulled on the series for financial reasons (They wouldn't be on SG-1; that's for sure!).

Being a couple could also open new story possibilities for Sam & Jack. All that's needed is for one of them to become a civilian, and we think that's about to happen.

If the boys in Vancouver don't think they can develop any scenarios compelling enough to take Sam and Jack off-world together as a couple, all they have to do is ask us (ROTFLOL!!!).

Seriously, there's a lot of talent on this thread, and I believe almost any of us could come up with some believable storylines (say.....enough for 1-2 direct-to-DVD movies per year?) that would work. I'd be willing to sign a release giving them the rights to my story idea, just to make it happen!

Comment

Working...
                                X