X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by melpomene
    Wake Up Call. Just follow my sig.
    Wow!! That is too freaking weird. GMTA

I have to admit...your story is WAY better than my little fantasy.

Loved it.

Kat

Comment

spoilers for s7's chimera and s8's affinity and threads

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan

(snippage)

[...]But even after Chimera and Affinity I still loved the show, but it just kinda dimmed my passion for the series a little.
      that's *exactly* how i feel too.

And then they gave us Threads...and I came to the belief that Grace, Chimera and Affinity were just bumps in the long Sam/Jack road. Their journey is a long one...just like Harm and Mac's was...and I still believe that TPTB can get it right, otherwise, why bother with Threads?

Really?

What would have been the point of Threads if they intend to drop the topic entirely? That makes no sense whatsoever to me as a writer and a fan. If they were going to abandon the emotions between them, then Threads would have been the time to do it...with Sam being giddy about getting married and Jack cracking jokes about wearing his formal uniform to the event.

But instead, Sam continued to question the rash decisions she made and realized that marrying Pete would have been a huge mistake.

Score one for the shippers.
      thanks for the reminder, hon. not that i forgot, but i like reading the logic behind your reasoning. it's true, but i think i need to have it refreshed once in a while.

sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
        Wow!! That is too freaking weird. GMTA

I have to admit...your story is WAY better than my little fantasy.

Loved it.

Kat

YAY! Glad you liked it

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan

I'm still pulling for Hammond to eventually walk her down the aisle.

I'm thinking that'll happen at the end of Season 32.
          LOL!

i don't know if i can watch/hold out that long, but....

sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally Posted by ÜberSG-1Fan

(snippage)

[...]But even after Chimera and Affinity I still loved the show, but it just kinda dimmed my passion for the series a little.
            Dimmed Passion. That would have been a good title for Affinity. And it's aftermath.
            sigpic
            ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
              Dimmed Passion. That would have been a good title for Affinity. And it's aftermath.

Like Sam and Jack during the Pete thing, my passion for the show isn't dimmed. Just burning hot and quiet beneath the surface. Tormented, anstified, and fierce.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                LOL!

i don't know if i can watch/hold out that long, but....

sally
                I know exactly what you mean. In facr for S9, I am on the fence to watch or not. I guess what will pull me over eventually is TPTB giving us hints on Sam and Jack where abouts

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                  Alright, who of you will be spending the big bucks next Wednesday to see RDA at this e3expo? I know he is promoting video games, but DANG, who has the courage to ask him about Jack and Sam?

I almost fell out as to how expensive this expo is, just to see him for a few scant minutes at one little booth in a giant expo!
                  from the moment i found out about him being SOOOOOOO close to me (i live in LA county), i've thought about going to that expo JUST TO SEE HIM... but i'm afraid i'd cry, or faint, or babble, or scream, or... just make a complete fool of myself. OR even WORSE, throw myself at his feet and tell him i'd be his love slave and have his children!!! (not kidding) so, suffice it to say, it's better that i don't go.

sally
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

I just hate it when Sam goes over to tell him she loves him and that chick walks out of the house and RUINS THE MOMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jack made up for the anger I was feeling by a few funny moments (the beer spilling, absolutly HILARIUS) but I was still calling that women a number of very bad things which could never be repeated here!!!!!!!!
                    Support SHEX, wear a shirt ... I did!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                      Ya know....if I had it...I would BUT it is not open to the public...so if you are not part of some Gaming Thing....you aren't invited....darn it...Kri...are you part of some Gaming thingy??? if so I want to be you that day
                      you mean i couldn't go, even if i wanted to?... GREAT! i mean, darn. i mean... MY BRAIN HURTS! i want rick!!! I REALLY WANT THIS MAN!!!

*everyone run, save yourselves!*

sally
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by John_Sheppard
                        I just hate it when Sam goes over to tell him she loves him and that chick walks out of the house and RUINS THE MOMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jack made up for the anger I was feeling by a few funny moments (the beer spilling, absolutly HILARIUS) but I was still calling that women a number of very bad things which could never be repeated here!!!!!!!!

(joins John Sheppard in the 'that woman very bad name calling' ) lessee there's the one I used to call Hathor...

Comment

you mean i couldn't go, even if i wanted to?... GREAT! i mean, darn. i mean... MY BRAIN HURTS! i want rick!!! I REALLY WANT THIS MAN!!!

*everyone run, save yourselves!*

sally
                          hey hon meet you in the RDA thunk thread down the hall? it gets quiet there sometimes at night and we could talk about him forever without being called OT!

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                            I know this will never happen on the show...but it's been a nice little fantasy of mine.

:: phone rings ::

::camera pans to clock::

...it reads 5:00A.M

::A hand reaches over and picks up the phone::

"Hello?"

::a indistinct voice can be heard over the phone::

"Just a minute."

::camera pans back and we see Sam roll over to the other side of the bed::

"Jack, wake up. It's Daniel...he says it's important."

::grumbling Jack takes the phone::

"Daniel, this had better be important"

::More indistinct chatter can be heard over the phone::

"Fine. Yes, Daniel...I'm glad you called.
                            Don't let them do anything until we get there.
                            An hour.
                            Ok...Bye."

:: Sam looks questioningly at Jack ::

"Honeymoon's over?"

"Yep."

:: Sighing, Sam leans over and kisses Jack ::

"I've got dibs on the shower."

"Try not to use all the hot water this time."

"(smiling) Promise."

:: Sam gives Jack another kiss and heads to bathroom ::

Jack lets out a heavy sigh before covering his eyes with his arm.

I ask you...is something like this too much for a poor little shipper to wish for???
                            *sighs*

LOVE IT!

(they just need to 'share' that shower)

sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

*sighs*

LOVE IT!

(they just need to 'share' that shower)

sally

Have you read my fic Wake up Call? ForeverSG1 said it was even better than her post. (smiles proudly after shamelessly marketing her fic)

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                                Have you read my fic Wake up Call? ForeverSG1 said it was even better than her post. (smiles proudly after shamelessly marketing her fic)
                                i just finished it (and greened you with my messsage ). so, YES, i read it.

sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X