• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oma-1
    Talking about Grace the other day inspired me, so here's my version

Grace
    This is great Oma. I love it.

*waves* Welcome back to the family Token.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1

Grace
      (((((((( Oma )))))))))) that is soooo lovely.....thanks for sharing. Can't give any greens at this time . Needs to wait 24 hours.

Comment

Just poppin in to say Hi to the ((((((((((Shipper Family)))))))))) HI!!!! and adding my

to ALL of the new Family Members

I have just been lurking alot since I have had nothing new to add....you ALL have heard me (from the top of my soapbox) discuss most of my thoughts on Pete, ship AND TPTB so I figured I would just lie low and read what everyone else thinks.... It is wonderful to have so many new family members chiming in
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Several people have asked if there were any new (S/J ship) spoilers since they last checked in, and Oma-1 summed it up nicely: no!

However:

someone mentioned that an interview with RDA will supposedly be featured in the magazine, Dreamwatch, that's supposed to be out soon. In that interview, he is rumored to have mentioned taking a year off, instead of quitting, the show.

I think this is a U.K. publication, so I'm not sure whether I'd even be able to find it on a newsstand in my area. But, many of our shippers are in the U. K. Could someone there keep a close watch out for the current or next issue of the mag, and share whatever they find out with us?

Comment

Ooooh great tip TN! I'm on it

Here's the website - looks like it will be in the next issue.

Dreamwatch

I will be haunting my local newsagents!

Edit: I was looking for the release date of the next issue and found this

Dreamwatch US & Canada

So you need to keep your eyes open too in case RDA is in that one! Hopefully he'll be in both so we'll be happy on both sides of the pond
            Last edited by Oma-1; 07 May 2005, 09:46 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

I would be shocked if
              Spoiler:
              RDA only took the Year off then came back for Season 10.It sounded like RDA was looking to retire from Acting.It would be great if RDA returned for a 10 Season.IMO RDA Loved playing Jack and it always sounded like he Loved working with the Cast and Crew so on second though maybe it should not be a shock if RDA returned.If I knew for sure RDA was coming back for Season 10 I would have to rethink not watching Season 9.This Dreamwatch interview may be one SG-1 interview worth reading.

Comment

could this be another way that they are "pulling our chains" again. So to speak "dangling the carrot" for us to stay. Without a ship to speak of in S9 is a very sad thing to think of.

Comment

Originally Posted by Oma-1

Grace
                  Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                  This is great Oma. I love it.

*waves* Welcome back to the family Token.
                  I'll add my "love" to bev's love of your collage, Oma!! "Grace" is definitely in my top 5 episode list!! There is such rich discussion fodder with that episode!

((((Bev)))) Good to see you too!! We need to discuss another overseas shipment if you get my rather bookish hint.

Token ~

Comment

Shippy hugs everyone!

Here's a pic of Ship Sistah and me from March when she was on her Shipper Tour. Notice that we're wearing our

Shipper Medals of Courage!

*Thanks, Ship Nana, for the idea!*

I'm on the right.

sigpic
                    s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                      We need to discuss another overseas shipment if you get my rather bookish hint.
                      Does this have something to do with chocolate?

sigpic
                      s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Good point gatebee.Knowing the Shippers Luck
                        Spoiler:
                        RDA will return for 10 and AT will not.I think it's way to soon to talk about a Season 10.If Season 9 does not work there may not be a Season 10.Until I hear 100% there will be a 10th Season and RDA will be returning I will try not to think about it.I'am just hoping RDA will be in more than 2 episodes for Season 9 and if there is a 10th Season I'll think about it then.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
                          Does this have something to do with chocolate?
                          Alas, no. Not this time! But here is some virtual chocolate for you... Sorry, I couldn't resist taking a bite.

Great picture!! You definitely deserve those medals!!

Ses, I have been withholding my thoughts on RDA/Jack returning because I've been...well...lazy. I think it is a postive sign that RDA wanted Jack to remain as part of Stargate. RDA wanted to keep his options open. I don't think he would ever return as a regular cast member. I don't they have the production money for that, but Jack could be a recurring character. As far as Sam/Jack ship is concerned, I think TPTB left it open because it was not the end of Jack nor Stargate. My thoughts are that TPTB will wait until the definite end to completely resolve the issue kinda like JAG.

If the writers have a good storyline that has good meat for the Jack character, I would hope they would pitch it to RDA and see if he is interested. I think it will be good for the writers to not have to develop storylines where they have to "throw" Jack in just for the sake of it. I will see if I enjoy Season 9. It's all a matter if I'm enjoying my choice of entertainment.

BTW... Has anyone seen a recent (within a month) picture of RDA? I'm curious if he has cut his hair for the two episodes he filmed. Season 9
                          Spoiler:
                          If no haircut, maybe he is a civilian??
                          Just a thought! More like..wishful thinking!

Token ~

Comment

Is anyone going to the con in Secaucus NJ Aug. 5-7? (I think it's a Creation con.) Gary Jones, Chris Judge, MS, DD and Peter Williams are scheduled to appear. I'll probably go, so if you want to meet up, PM me.

sigpic
                            s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

*pokes head in*

Sam and Jack forever

*pokes head....uhh...out lol*
                              Carolyn

Comment

Token I agree.I think the Days of RDA being a regular cast member are over.I also think we may have to wait for the Last SG-1 episode to have the Sam and Jack Ship resolved.If TPTB have there way that will be in Season 15.I would rather see RDA in some Jack heavy episodes instead of seeing him for a Couple of minutes in an episode.

Comment

Working...
                                X