X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lys
    Hi to every shipper in the world !

I'm Florence and Caty's friend Lys.

I made this for all of you. Feel free to use it and to give it to whoever you want.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...oldpenguin.jpg

Enjoy !
    Lys, thank you for this gold penguin medal !

I think every SJ shipper deserves one for being so patient during these 8 last years
    Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Suekay

I thought about how I could help in the virtual season 9...Ok I could do the things related to Sam and Jack like manips collages ect ..probably manips more as we may have some unseen scenes before .

Lys told me she would like to do the graphics non ship for all the other characters ..so I though it would be a great idea if I concentrate only on Sam & Jack .

.I perhaps can do a video for each episode but it may be difficult with the material that TPTB gave us ...and somebody will have to give me the song for each episode ..the video does not have to be shippy and could include everybody but for a video , we'll have to see because it could be awkward .!!!

So if you include me on the list as Sam & Jack graphics ( Manips, collages) & video may be !!!

Hope that will help

Caty

Comment

Today in France 1st of May or May day is la fete du travailleur also called le jour du Muguet ( The day of the Lily of the Valley) where everybody gives each other a bunch of Muguet ( Lily) for Good luck .

So all you see in the streets are little stands and anybody can sell their Muguet that they picked up in the woods .

Here is my one to Sam and Jack and to all their shipper friends

Le Muguet

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
          Hi to every shipper in the world !

I'm Florence and Caty's friend Lys.

I made this for all of you. Feel free to use it and to give it to whoever you want.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...oldpenguin.jpg

Enjoy !

WOW Lys

I love gold ...What a nice medallion so much better than green jello ..because it last for such a long time and is always a pleasure for the eyes

and a pinguin too

I declare you

the Queen of the golden penguin medallion supposed to be in gold but GW don't have the gold colour !!!

and here is for you

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by sg1rox
            Hello every one...

I know, being the end of season 8 & all, this may be a bit of a late start for me... But here I am, a virtual newbie...

I have posted a few times before. But, mostly, I'm a lurker... I don't always have time to keep up w/ all the stuff here. So I guess I felt hesitant to join in. But I LOVE SG-1 (warming up to Atlantis) & I'm a real big Sam/Jack shipper & wanted to say hello...

"Hello!"

I saw some messages about the final ep of JAG... I watched that show as well. I too felt kind of cheated by the way they ended things so nice & shippy there & how, here in the SG-1 universe, we're still kind of left hanging in regards to S/J...

But I have to admit to doing a happy dance when, in "Mobius,"
            Spoiler:
            the alt time line S/J started flirting & then making out in the puddle jumper/time machine!!! Woo hoo! But it wasn't "our" S/J! So, enough said... UGH!

Hopefully, with them using RDA in a few eps next year, we'll get something.... anything... PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! *whew*

I hear he's been up to Canada & they've even come down to Southern California, to him, in order to shoot scenes... Maybe they'll be able to accomodate him well enough that he'll be able to do at least a half dozen eps!?!?!?! *wishful thinking*

No matter what happens, they have just got to make S/J happen before the show "ends." Otherwise this last 8 years of sexual tension & angst will have gone to waste... & I might hurt some people!!! LOL

***Side note: You could say 6 years... if you count that TPTB say the whole thing "really" started in "Out Of Mind" (ep 222)... Listen to the directors cometary (including Amanda) during "Grace" (&/or "Lost City" I'm at a loss as to remember exactly which ep). They say that RDA & AT started the whole thing with those scenes, in "Out of Mind,"...
            Spoiler:
            the way he glaces at her back when he wakes her... the way she reacts to being so close to him, when he grabs her in the hallway to hide from the Jaffa... the way he hugs her after throwing Hathor over the edge... supposedly that stuff wasn't scripted... RDA & AT decided to play it that way & it went on from there
            ... But I personaly feel it had started in ep 101. I think they sparked off of one another from the very beginning. ***

Any way... Enough rambling from the newbie.... I hope to be more active, in the future, here on the board... Everyone have a good weekend...

BTW... Any other California based fans out there? Just curious... I'm from the San Francisco Bay Area...

Welcome to the shipper family sg1rox

and post a lot please

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1

WOW Lys

I love gold ...What a nice medallion so much better than green jello ..because it last for such a long time and is always a pleasure for the eyes

and a pinguin too

I declare you

the Queen of the golden penguin medallion supposed to be in gold but GW don't have the gold colour !!!

and here is for you

Caty

THANK YOU CATY!!!!!!!!!

MILLIONS OF GOLDEN PENGUINS FOR YOU!!!!!!!

Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Originally posted by Shiden
                Two words for this forum SamNJack Forever

Welcome to the shipper family Shiden

and keep on posting we want to hear why you love Sam & Jack together so much

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
                  THANK YOU CATY!!!!!!!!!

MILLIONS OF GOLDEN PENGUINS FOR YOU!!!!!!!

Thank you ((((Lys))) and Sam & Jack forever

Oops ..Sorry just forgotten you were a non shipper for a minute

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                    Thank you ((((Lys))) and Sam & Jack forever

Oops ..Sorry just forgotten you were a non shipper for a minute

Caty

I don't buy it Caty !
                    You'll never forget I'm not a shipper

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth

And on the issue of throwbacks to Grace..
                      Spoiler:
                      in Moebius.. there is a third one. When Sam is talking to Jacob he says..

J: "I've been places and seen things most people only dream of."

S: {quietly} "I've heard that before"

That was a reference to their scene in Grace where she tells him the exact same thing in defence of her lifestyle.......

Good things come in threes and are often portents.... or some such thing
                      i picked up on that too. there's a lot of similarities between 'grace' and 'threads'.

sally
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sg1rox
                        But I personaly feel it had started in ep 101. I think they sparked off of one another from the very beginning.
                        first off, welcome!

i saw ship in the first ep too. it was written the way.

BTW... Any other California based fans out there? Just curious... I'm from the San Francisco Bay Area...
                        southern california girl here. (LA county, Lakewood)

sally
                        Last edited by majorsal; 01 May 2005, 08:31 PM.
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

heeelloo one and all

i havent been able to access gateworld for a couple of days

i have missed my shipper family! Big Shipper Hugs all round.
                          Well has any body seen or heard anything spoilish recently?
                          i have been sooo busy..gah RL can be a drag sometimes

Toodles Ya'll
                          Bee
                          "Imagination is more important than knowledge"

sig by RepliCartertje
                          http://stargatesg1.com/QueenBee
                          http://www.myspace.com/madame_minx

Comment

I guess in a lot of ways Threads was the sequel to Grace.
                            Spoiler:
                            The arc of Sam trying to move on, find a life, work out what she wants kinda concluded... with the fact that she's in love with Jack...
                            or at least that's how I see it. Now I'm looking forward to seeing what the next step is...

Originally posted by majorsal
                            i picked up on that too. there's a lot of similarities between 'grace' and 'threads'.

sally
                            sigpic

Comment

(((Shipper Family)))

What a weekend! Just caught up, and as usual, I have a lot to say

First point of business (always the most important)

Welcome SG-1rox

It's always good to welcome new shippers to the family

Florence - that's a great question. I know most of you think they wouldn't have lasted if Sam & Jack had got together in Season 1, but I'm with the minority who think it could have worked. I liked Sally's use of M2 as an example

In my little scenario, Sam confronts Jack about the "Not like this" comment and they get together from there. By that point Sam's already established herself as Soldier Sam and proved her worth to Jack both in the field and in the lab, so the mutual respect is already present, to go along with all that mutual lust . Then Sam helps Jack through the Cold Lazarus ep and helps to ease the guilt Jack feels over Charlie and Sarah. I think the relationship would have been tempestuous, but it would have grown past the problems.

Lol4Jack - I love the list! Here's my additions:

Things they share in common:
                              - Astronomy
                              - Love for Cassie
                              - Beer
                              - Hugh sense of friendship and not leaving anybody behind
                              - Kikin Goaul'd behinds
                              - Cooking
                              - Ability to anticipate each others actions (in battle situations)
                              - Ability to communicate without words (v. important in this relationship )

Things they might start sharing because they are together:
                              - Jack's love for the Simpsons
                              - Sam's love for motorbikes?
                              - Jack's love for fishing
                              - Jack's sense of humor
                              - Sam's love for Jello - they may prefer different colours but they both eat it with a fork
                              - Their Bed!!!!!

Things where they will definitly have their own space:
                              - Sam's passion for science
                              - Jack's BBQ

LYS - You may not be a shipper, but little gems like that are always welcome here! So are you

Myrth - I like your analogy of Threads being the sequel to Grace - that's how I see it too.
                              Spoiler:
                              The only resolution of Sam's hallucinations in Grace for me was her realising how much she loved Jack. I could never accept Pete cos imo the ptb skewed Sam's lines so badly. Jack's "I'm a safe bet" to me meant she could trust him with her heart. Not that she was using an obession with him to not have to trust her heart with anyone else.
                              Threads was far too long in coming!!

Ok, I'm done rambling for now
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1

LYS - You may not be a shipper, but little gems like that are always welcome here! So are you
                                (((((Oma-1)))))

Thank you so much !
                                Feel free to use the "gem" when you want.

I confess I don't follow most of the things you all talk about here, but I know you're all fun thanks to Florence, Caty and Lonely Star my friends from the French thread.

Big hugs to everyone here !

Comment

Working...
                                X