This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lida
    Well I know Sam's favorite jello is blue.......but isn't Jack partial to green?????
    Actually, I thought it was red that Jack was partial to and green that shippers were partial to...
    Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
    Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
    Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

i've been meaning to reply to this post... *shakes head at memory*

(this was a bit back, at post number 1926)

Well, after listening to the TPTB at the Vancouver convention last weekend, not one mention was made of a wedding or even an "off screen" romance between Sam and Jack. I do think they did allude to a surprise, but don't bet on it. I'm with you though, after 8 long years, I won't be happy unless they do take that fateful walk up the aisle. Oh well.......guess we'll have to wait and see.

what surprise? how was it stated? what was the looks on their faces? do tell!

sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Sally, Sally, Sally....what am I going to do with you?????

If I knew what "it" was, it wouldn't be a surprise. As to their faces, well, one of them never cracked a smile and one looked manic, the others, hard to say......

We've been "teased" for eight long years, about the attraction between Jack and Sam.....well, all I can say is, TPTB had better come through on this one topic, or else! And don't ask what the or else is, cause I have no idea!
        On fighting:
        Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
        Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Sally, Sally, Sally....what am I going to do with you?????
          give me RDA?....

*eyes bulge*

*closes eyes*

*sighs and dreams*

If I knew what "it" was, it wouldn't be a surprise. As to their faces, well, one of them never cracked a smile and one looked manic, the others, hard to say......
          what was the topic of convo that made them make that statement? did it just come out of the blue? was it on stage, or with fans after/before the panel?

We've been "teased" for eight long years, about the attraction between Jack and Sam.....well, all I can say is, TPTB had better come through on this one topic, or else! And don't ask what the or else is, cause I have no idea!
          my 'or else!' requires me holding my breath till i drop, but i think that's a win for them more. or i could sing, but i think my fellow shippers would kill me before the ptb gave in.

(must find better 'or else!' plan)

sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Sally, thanks for the laughs you gave me today. I'm sorry, but I won't be answering your questions. I just got another red ding, for nothing.....for a post I made about Ninjas.....do you believe it? And the coward NEVER identified him or herself.

Sorry, but I've tried hard to answer questions, make jokes, ask decent questions and be fair to everyone. I've got too many real life problems to get grief in here.....I came here to escape into the one place I love, the world of SG-1.

Oh well, take care and have a great weekend, everyone!
            On fighting:
            Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
            Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
              i watched the finale, right after Gemini (which i *finally* got! ). the end.... it made me cry. not because of harm and mac, but because... while i was watching the HAPPY ending, this sudden melancholy feeling rushed over me that started to make me cry......... that's what i've always wanted for sam and jack. i know that Jag played a MUCH worse case of stringing the shippers along, but the fact that harm and mac are engaged, and they had a great kissing scene together, and they were putting each other first before their blasted careers (finally)... it just hit me of how long i've waited for that for sam and jack. but... sam and jack are finally on the same page, so we still have some good stuff to look forward to. --- right?

sally

I'm so glad I suggested the "JAG" watch, but I got the same melancholy feeling MajorSal did. However, not being really emotionally invested in Harm and Mac (sounds kinda like Sam and Jack, doesn't it?), I really didn't know how Bellasario had jerked fans around over the years. Of course, you know the "end" of that series was the perfect set-up for a follow-up TV movie a year or so down the road, don't you think? And I admit: I watched SGA's repeat at 11 last night, so I didn't really boycott it after all.

Now, I really have to share something new. I posted on a thread called "The Carter Conundrum" Friday and suddenly found myself in a firestorm of controversy. The purpose of the thread was to state what you thought TPTB would do with Sam's character in S9. I stated that now that she was with Jack, she could concentrate on leading the team, resolving the issues surrounding the deaths of her father, her best friend, the changes in the team, etc......and was suddenly pounced on by a couple of guys who said S & J weren't together! I calmly stated my reasons for feeling as I did, and pointed out that the purpose of the thread was to say WHAT YOU THOUGHT WOULD BE DONE WITH THE SAM CHARACTER IN S9.....not pounce on others for their viewpoints. They pounced again, so I told them sayonara and that I wouldn't upset them by posting there again!

Whew! What unfriendly territory I was in for about 30 minutes. I see now what you all have said about the anti-S/J contingent. I don't think I'll be going outside of "our" threads again! Of course, I could have argued much more than I did, but I didn't want to be rude and get dinged by a moderator, so I just chose to leave those guys to wallow in their discontent. I'm so glad to have this positive environment in which to share ideas!
              Last edited by sg-1fanintn; 30 April 2005, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Whew... go away overnight... gotta get used to the pace of this forum..

In answer to whoever asked what hand pr0n is.. it refers to the decidedly erotic way Jack touches Sam's hand...
                Spoiler:
                The one in Moebius has been discussed here a bunch lately... massively obvious case of it in Threads [swoon] but there's also a case of it in Beneath The Surface that it takes some watching to catch.. but it's probably the hottest of them all if you do see it... I'm pathetic.. I know it but I'm happy

And on the issue of throwbacks to Grace..
                Spoiler:
                in Moebius.. there is a third one. When Sam is talking to Jacob he says..

J: "I've been places and seen things most people only dream of."

S: {quietly} "I've heard that before"

That was a reference to their scene in Grace where she tells him the exact same thing in defence of her lifestyle.......

Good things come in threes and are often portents.... or some such thing
                sigpic

Comment

Hello every one...

I know, being the end of season 8 & all, this may be a bit of a late start for me... But here I am, a virtual newbie...

I have posted a few times before. But, mostly, I'm a lurker... I don't always have time to keep up w/ all the stuff here. So I guess I felt hesitant to join in. But I LOVE SG-1 (warming up to Atlantis) & I'm a real big Sam/Jack shipper & wanted to say hello...

"Hello!"

I saw some messages about the final ep of JAG... I watched that show as well. I too felt kind of cheated by the way they ended things so nice & shippy there & how, here in the SG-1 universe, we're still kind of left hanging in regards to S/J...

But I have to admit to doing a happy dance when, in "Mobius,"
                  Spoiler:
                  the alt time line S/J started flirting & then making out in the puddle jumper/time machine!!! Woo hoo! But it wasn't "our" S/J! So, enough said... UGH!

Hopefully, with them using RDA in a few eps next year, we'll get something.... anything... PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! *whew*

I hear he's been up to Canada & they've even come down to Southern California, to him, in order to shoot scenes... Maybe they'll be able to accomodate him well enough that he'll be able to do at least a half dozen eps!?!?!?! *wishful thinking*

No matter what happens, they have just got to make S/J happen before the show "ends." Otherwise this last 8 years of sexual tension & angst will have gone to waste... & I might hurt some people!!! LOL

***Side note: You could say 6 years... if you count that TPTB say the whole thing "really" started in "Out Of Mind" (ep 222)... Listen to the directors cometary (including Amanda) during "Grace" (&/or "Lost City" I'm at a loss as to remember exactly which ep). They say that RDA & AT started the whole thing with those scenes, in "Out of Mind,"...
                  Spoiler:
                  the way he glaces at her back when he wakes her... the way she reacts to being so close to him, when he grabs her in the hallway to hide from the Jaffa... the way he hugs her after throwing Hathor over the edge... supposedly that stuff wasn't scripted... RDA & AT decided to play it that way & it went on from there
                  ... But I personaly feel it had started in ep 101. I think they sparked off of one another from the very beginning. ***

Any way... Enough rambling from the newbie.... I hope to be more active, in the future, here on the board... Everyone have a good weekend...

BTW... Any other California based fans out there? Just curious... I'm from the San Francisco Bay Area...
                  Take care & God bless...
                  ~Roxanne T (Vallejo, CA-USA)

sigpic

"I've always found that sticking your fingers in your ears and humming loudly solves a whole slew of problems."
                  -Brigadier General Jack O'Neill, US Air Force
                  (Richard Dean Anderson, Stargate SG-1)

***Stargate fan for life! But I'll still miss Jack/RDA!***

Comment

WELCOME SG1 ROX !!!!

hope you'll have a lot of fun and post a lot !!! you'll like the family ! everybody is so nice here !!!!just love them!!

(yay for San Francisco! I love this city...I'd like to live there ! )

Comment

Originally posted by sg1rox
                      I hear he's been up to Canada & they've even come down to Southern California, to him, in order to shoot scenes... Maybe they'll be able to accomodate him well enough that he'll be able to do at least a half dozen eps!?!?!?! *wishful thinking*

Welcome, SG1rox!

I must ask: where did you hear about RDA and the show's travel between Vancouver and California? We've heard some things, but have had a hard time confirming anything. So, any concrete info you might have (since you live in the shake and bake state) would be greatly appreciated!

On another topic, I just went back to watch the first part of "Moebius 1" and the hand shot in the conference room. Yikes! How open for our pair! My husband said it was an accident--that his hand just accidentally touched hers while reaching for the report. But I disagree. I believe it was a deliberate touch, partially because the camera was zoomed in on their hands when it happened.

Spoiler:
                      I also think that the fact that no one really reacted to it--not Sam, Jack, Daniel or Teal'c--probably means that everything got settled at the cabin at the end of "Threads," and that all four of them now just accept the fact that Sam and Jack are together. No, he hasn't resigned yet--not that we were told in "Moebius." But the process could already be underway. Even if it isn't, this relationship is something that Teal'c and Daniel realize is inevitable---and support! If their friends chose to (finally!) move forward with a personal relationship while Jack was deciding the best course of action professionally, I don't think T or D would see any dishonor in it. Hey! Or maybe he's already put in his petition to retire, and at the start of S9, they'll lure him to Homeworld Security instead! Who knows?

Comment

Hi to every shipper in the world !

I'm Florence and Caty's friend Lys.

I made this for all of you. Feel free to use it and to give it to whoever you want.

Enjoy !
                        Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                          Welcome, SG1rox!

I must ask: where did you hear about RDA and the show's travel between Vancouver and California? We've heard some things, but have had a hard time confirming anything. So, any concrete info you might have (since you live in the shake and bake state) would be greatly appreciated!

On another topic, I just went back to watch the first part of "Moebius 1" and the hand shot in the conference room. Yikes! How open for our pair! My husband said it was an accident--that his hand just accidentally touched hers while reaching for the report. But I disagree. I believe it was a deliberate touch, partially because the camera was zoomed in on their hands when it happened.

Spoiler:
                          I also think that the fact that no one really reacted to it--not Sam, Jack, Daniel or Teal'c--probably means that everything got settled at the cabin at the end of "Threads," and that all four of them now just accept the fact that Sam and Jack are together. No, he hasn't resigned yet--not that we were told in "Moebius." But the process could already be underway. Even if it isn't, this relationship is something that Teal'c and Daniel realize is inevitable---and support! If their friends chose to (finally!) move forward with a personal relationship while Jack was deciding the best course of action professionally, I don't think T or D would see any dishonor in it. Hey! Or maybe he's already put in his petition to retire, and at the start of S9, they'll lure him to Homeworld Security instead! Who knows?

wow totally agree with you about Moebius...and the
                          Spoiler:
                          hand touching..it was deliberate and so cute...

as for the infos I hope we'll have confirmation soon, where did you hear that ?? can you confirm anything ? I'll love to see him in 6 eps !! I only hope it won't be only 2 and he'll come back for the season finale !!

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
                            Hi to every shipper in the world !

I'm Florence and Caty's friend Lys.

I made this for all of you. Feel free to use it and to give it to whoever you want.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...oldpenguin.jpg

Enjoy !

WOW lys !!! (((((((LYS)))))))

thanks !!!! it's awesome !!!
                            too bad you're not a shipper or I'd give it to you

Comment

Originally posted by lonely_star
                              WOW lys !!! (((((((LYS)))))))

thanks !!!! it's awesome !!!
                              too bad you're not a shipper or I'd give it to you
                              You can give it to me. I like animals !
                              Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
                                You can give it to me. I like animals !

ok then it's for you LYS !!

and for my family ! (just in case they missed it the first time !! )

THANKS AGAIN LYS !!

Comment

Working...
                                X