• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lonely_star
    euh...their bed
    hum...been thinking...maybe
    Spoiler:
    they already share it !!!

Comment

Yeah ..Sam loves Jack's sense of humor ..she said she finds him charming when he is grumpy in the episode where they go in the submarine and underwater it's like transparent mud Sorry Temporarily lost the title of that episode ok came back "Watergate".

Also....

They both like to speak about cooking from time to time

Sam can share her soufle with Jack
      Jack can share his Spanish omelette with Sam

Caty
      Last edited by Catysg1; 30 April 2005, 02:58 PM.

Comment

euh...their bed
        ROFLOL

So, keeping with the list....

Things they share in common:
        - Astronomy
        - Love for Cassie
        - Beer
        - Hugh sense of friendship and not leaving anybody behind
        - Kikin Goaul'd behinds

Things they might start sharing because they are together:
        - Jack's love for the Simpsons
        - Sam's love for motorbikes?
        - Jack's love for fishing
        - Jack's sense of humor
        - Sam's Love for Jello
        - Their Bed!!!!!

Things where they will definitly have their own space:
        - Sam's passion for science

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
        Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
        Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1

I also have heard about the JAG final ..well at least they didn't disapoint their shippers at the end and ...most of all they stopped the show when the lead actor wanted to leave which means they left in a high note ...

....and this is what all shows should do ..I think it's completely wrong to have some new characters replacing the old one so late in a series ...season 8 should have been the end for Stargate SG1 and would have probably left us with good spirits and a show which would have been a cult in the sci-fi history ..

....Instead they are destroying it's true foundations by changing the direction .

I'm not against it if it was only a new show ..like Stargate Atlantis but not calling it still Stargate Sg1 because it is not ....even if Jack is there for 2 episodes ..I sincerely hope he 'll be there for more because it's gonna be a bit of a disaster if he doesn't come back at all for the finale ....and I hope season 9 is the finale of the show ..too bad it was not a year before though with the original cast

Caty
          in response to this post, i'm going to c/p some comments i made about Jag from the s/j list.

i recorded the ep while it was on, but i only payed attention to the last few minutes. i used to be a steady viewer, but my new obsession at the time(stargate) made dropping Jag rather easy. why am i bring this up? because i'm *so* glad i didn't stay a steady viewer, because i think that show finale/ship
          resolution would have disappointed me big time. why? 10 years of angst and SUPER will they/won't they should not add up to 10 minutes of pay-off. on it's
          own, the ending was sweet. adding everything the shippers had been through, not enough.

and concerning stopping the show when the lead actor wanted to quit... they weren't originally going to do that. david james elliott was being literally fired, and it hurt his feelings a lot (i read about this). bellisario handled DJE with the same care as he did his fans. he really comes off as a jerk.

we, s/j shippers, got a much, much, MUCH better deal than the Jag shippers!

sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
            Yeah ..Sam's love Jack's sense of humor ..she said she finds him charming when he is grumpy in the episode where they go in the submarine and underwater it's like transparent mud Sorry Temporarily lost the title of that episode ok came back "Watergate".

Also....

They both like to speak about cooking from time to time

Sam can share her soufle with Jack
            Jack can share his Spanish omelette with Sam

Caty
            Cooking! Wow, the things I discover in this thread, I'd never known that they share a passion for cooking... fishing I know, but cooking

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
            Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
            Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
              Cooking! Wow, the things I discover in this thread, I'd never known that they share a passion for cooking... fishing I know, but cooking

I don't think they can really cook but they may enjoy cooking together once they live together ..

and Sam can teach Jack how to mix the pastry ...and they both have their hands in the bowl mixing it together ...and they touch hands a lot ..and the hand contact makes them turn around and they kiss passionately and put flour all over them at the same time

Caty

Comment

spoilers for s8's threads and moebius 2

Originally posted by ses110
                Sally it was was hard watching the Jag Finale.I could not stop thinking about the Sam and Jack Ship.I'am trying to hold out hope we'll get something like that for Sam and Jack.I keep thinking that we have not seen the last of Sam and Jack.I find it very hard to image we will not get some sort of Sam and Jack resolution.
                i don't think we've seen the end of it either, ses. how could it be the end, when Threads/Moebius 2 ending showed they've decided to not ignore their feelings for one another anymore. that means something! i still have hope. (please don't disappointment, ptb)

sally
                sally

sigpic

Comment

spoilers for s8's moebius ep(s)

Originally posted by florence

(snip)

So here's my question : if they had been able to "act" on their physical attraction since the beginning (let's forget that regs exist for a while ), do you think they would have been good together ?
                  Or would they have soon realized that they don't have much in common, then they would have broken up and moved on to something (or someone) else ?
                  good question. i think moebius 1 and 2 showed us how fast our sam and jack would have acted on their feelings if the regs hadn't have been an issue. now do i think they would have stayed together? absolutely! they compliment either each, personality wise.i think hot i-want-you sex would have become i-can't-live-without-you love.

sally
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ohshocking
                    Definitely! I wouldn't have wanted them together straight away, as then it's much more liable to go wrong, plus then you don't have the build up, the angst! You can't get involved in their story, if you've not been watching and waiting for it to happen. But yes, a few years ago would have been perfect!
                    if it hadn't happened in the first year, then i think it should have happened in the 3rd or 4th. i think sam's epiphany in 'a hundred days' could have been a catalyst for something to start. but if it didn't start then, then the 4th season definitely. and i'd say 'divide and conquer' being the right time to come to terms with their feelings.

~o~

sam - "this doesn't have to leave the room, sir."

jack - "you're alright with that?"

sam - "yes."

jack - "well, i'm not."

sam - "what?"

jack - "i don't want to leave it in the room. i want to deal with what's between us."

sam - "you do?"

jack - "yes."

sam - "... so do i."

jack - "what do you say we go to o'malley's for dinner and talk?"

sam - *smiles*

~o~

i think this would have been a good time to progress sam and jack's relay. what about you guys?

sally
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

Two words for this forum SamNJack Forever
                      'if you believe throughout you mind your body and your soul, there is nothing you cannot do'
                      Dyurnurin

Daniel : This is the Hall of Might?
                      Gairwyn : You were expecting something different?
                      Daniel : Well, uh-huh. Maybe a hall.

it could be BUNNIES

Comment

what about jello ??
                        Well I know Sam's favorite jello is blue.......but isn't Jack partial to green?????

I'm being silly, because this is my 200th post!!!! YES!

I love you all, for the past week, I have had so much fun being here, reading all your posts, sharing my love for the show and my passion for Sam and Jack.
                        Thank you all and I look forward to more......only one thing makes me sad. I wish TPTB had resolved the relationship between Jack and Sam on the season finale, because we all know, Jack is leaving. Please PTB, don't let us down, not after 8 long years. Even if it's just in our hearts and minds, let them get together.

OK, I've acted like a looney fan, time to go.
                        On fighting:
                        Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                        Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by Lida

I love you all, for the past week, I have had so much fun being here, reading all your posts, sharing my love for the show and my passion for Sam and Jack.
                          Thank you all and I look forward to more......only one thing makes me sad. I wish TPTB had resolved the relationship between Jack and Sam on the season finale, because we all know, Jack is leaving. Please PTB, don't let us down, not after 8 long years. Even if it's just in our hearts and minds, let them get together.

OK, I've acted like a looney fan, time to go.
                          if you're looney, i must be stark raving mad!

there's hope, lida, about sam and jack, and it comes from amanda herself.

(from a special interview on dvd)

Amanda Tapping, referring to the Sam/Jack relationship at the end of season 8 -

"If this is the end of Stargate, the fans will not be disappointed. If it's not the
                          end, we still have somewhere we can go."

we STILL have somewhere we can GO!

sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                            if it hadn't happened in the first year, then i think it should have happened in the 3rd or 4th. i think sam's epiphany in 'a hundred days' could have been a catalyst for something to start. but if it didn't start then, then the 4th season definitely. and i'd say 'divide and conquer' being the right time to come to terms with their feelings.

~o~

sam - "this doesn't have to leave the room, sir."

jack - "you're alright with that?"

sam - "yes."

jack - "well, i'm not."

sam - "what?"

jack - "i don't want to leave it in the room. i want to deal with what's between us."

sam - "you do?"

jack - "yes."

sam - "... so do i."

jack - "what do you say we go to o'malley's for dinner and talk?"

sam - *smiles*

~o~

i think this would have been a good time to progress sam and jack's relay. what about you guys?

sally
                            two words for you : IF ONLY !!!!
                            well this is my 100th post yay !!! so to celebrate that
                            here is some angst !!

Comment

and another one just cause they're so cute !

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                                ACK! I'm STILL in shock and turmoil over the Quantum Leap finale *cursing and mumbling* That said, I actually did watch the JAG finale, and it ended
                                Spoiler:
                                VERY SHIPPILY! Heck, I'm not sure there could have been ANY more ship - they slept together and are getting married.... BUT, they did take them out of each others command before letting them do it...

I'm not sure I'd want this sort of ending on SG-1. It's a very different situation too - in my view Jack is very close to retirement, whereas Harm is not.
                                I have no expectations regarding ship for s9 - I can't see how they can when the actors won't be appearing in any of the same scenes Which is not to say I'm not looking forward (with reservations) to the new season - I'll give them a chance, and if I don't like what I see I'll exercise my OFF button
                                Well, I am really glad for all the JAG folks that it had a great ending! I confess to expecting the worst after Quantum Leap! You never know with stuff like that until it happens! After having *ended* SG-1 twice now and neither ending having been shippy, I'm expecting nothing. I'm with you, I'll give it a chance for me to like it on a different level but I'm not expecting any more of Sam and Jack
                                Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                                Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                                Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Working...
                                X