This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lonely_star
    well I have missed 45minustes of the Jag episode and I got one thing to say..I don't like their kiss !! I so prefer J&S !!! but anyway at least it's finally done !! what happened in the rest of the episode?? PM for that cause I guess a lot of the family doesn't care at all !!

I wish S&J had an adult discussion as H&M did and if they could have the same ending !! wow !!

caty once again loved your vid !! that's awesome and you'r right very sad...when will we have the honour to watch Roch Voisine's one ?? if you want the song let me know it could be such a nice vid

I'm gonna try to make a new sig with the new rules, are you guys all using photoshop ? cause I don't have it and I'd like to be able to do something anyway !

I'll watch SG1 tonite even if I know it won't be as good as I'd like...

did you guys start working on the virtual season9 ? cause I'd be glad to read the beginning or do anything like giving my opinion and my ideas...I just don't have a good enough english to join you in this tough but funny task

(((waterfal))) thanks so much for the Grace present !! I didn't have time to catch up all the posts so sorry for those I forget to thank !

Thank you lonely_Star Love within temptation , they do moving songs and perfect for Sam and Jack

So how did they
    Spoiler:
    kiss in JAG
    then ?

Put it in spoiler tag for me ..I'd like to know ..and how much
    Spoiler:
    did you see?? of the love scene?)

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
      Yep, Ba'al is a must. Maybe he can kidnap Sam and Jack has to rescue her. Lets dress him up in black leather. And no Oma-1 he is mine.
      Black leather?

Maybe Jack & SG-1 could capture him, send him to the Tok'ra, free his host, and we get to drool over Cliff Simon the good guy

Of course, that would have to be over story arc of at least 5 eps so we can get plenty of Evil Ba'al first
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
        spoilers for Jag's show finale (do NOT read if you don't want to be spoiled for it)

i watched the finale, right after Gemini (which i *finally* got! ). the end.... it made me cry. not because of harm and mac, but because... while i was watching the HAPPY ending, this sudden melancholy feeling rushed over me that started to make me cry......... that's what i've always wanted for sam and jack. i know that Jag played a MUCH worse case of stringing the shippers along, but the fact that harm and mac are engaged, and they had a great kissing scene together, and they were putting each other first before their blasted careers (finally)... it just hit me of how long i've waited for that for sam and jack. but... sam and jack are finally on the same page, so we still have some good stuff to look forward to. --- right?

sally
        ((((((((((Big Warm Cuddly Hugs *very similar to the Heroes one just I won't be kissing your neck, hope you don't mind* ))))))))))

I think we have good stuff to look forward to as well. Hopefully we won't have to wait until the very last ep though
        sigpic

Comment

((((((Caty)))))))

Your vids are getting more amazing! I've just caught up with Somewhere and Memories, they're ..... I dunno - I'm speechless (highlyunusual for me ) Why does my jello dispenser empty so quickly

Maybe for our Virtual S9 you could do a vid for each ep?????
          sigpic

Comment

Good morning everybody!

I admit I am late in watching Season 7 episodes, but this morning I watched Grace and was hit by something hard.

Spoiler:
            While Sam is talking with Jacob, he makes the following statement in reference to her being alone:

JACOB: No, always. For as long as she was alive, your mother showed me a world beyond just ambition and career. She gave my life meaning and balance and it was my honour to love her for the short time she was with me. And if I were young again and I met her for the first time even knowing her fate, I would do it all again. That is love. Sam, I know you've denied yourself the experience because you think it must inevitably end in pain and loneliness. It's time to let go of the things that prevent you from finding happiness. You deserve to love someone and be loved in return. (I think he means Jack--not Pete even at this point).

Then when talking with Jack, he makes the following statement:

O'NEILL: Jacob was right. You deserve more. I will always be there for you, no matter what. Believe me. (This is Sam's subconscious giving up on Jack and allowing herself to think about someone else--big mistake).

Then, in Threads, Sam and Jack are in the observation room overlooking Jacob:

CARTER: Thank you, sir.
            O’NEILL: For what?
            CARTER: For being here for me.
            O’NEILL: Always.

Don't you think that TPTB drew all this in together for a purpose? Is it just a coincidence that they chose to the use the 'always' phrase from scene to scene? and over two seasons? It's got to mean that Sam and Jack will be together--always! I have faith again...I believe that Season 9 will show them together!
            -girlgater

Comment

I found another similarity between Grace & Threads:

Spoiler:
              In Grace, after Sam returns to the SGC and she is talking with Jack in the infirmary, he prepares to leave and she says:

Sam: Thank you, sir.
              Jack: For what?
              Sam: Nothing.

It's the same as in Threads except there she says for 'being here for me.'
              I have wayyy too much time on my hands this morning.
              -girlgater

Comment

Originally posted by girlgater
                Don't you think that TPTB drew all this in together for a purpose? Is it just a coincidence that they chose to the use the 'always' phrase from scene to scene? and over two seasons? It's got to mean that Sam and Jack will be together--always! I have faith again...I believe that Season 9 will show them together!
                I noticed the
                Spoiler:
                always
                line too. Since Threads I seem to notice every time always is said - no matter what the context and I completely agree with your conclusion.

I just read a great fanfic that's based on Moebius2 and is Jack's POV from the various
                Spoiler:
                timelines.
                It fills in the gaps that M2 left. Anyway, I liked it so I thought I'd share. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2322888/1/
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                  I noticed the
                  Spoiler:
                  always
                  line too. Since Threads I seem to notice every time always is said - no matter what the context and I completely agree with your conclusion.

I just read a great fanfic that's based on Moebius2 and is Jack's POV from the various
                  Spoiler:
                  timelines.
                  It fills in the gaps that M2 left. Anyway, I liked it so I thought I'd share. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2322888/1/
                  Same here, since I watched threads, everytime that I see any other SG-1 ep and they us the word "Always" it has a new meaning for me.

BTW, in Gemini the following scene
                  Spoiler:
                  O'NEILL: Alright -- you've got our attention. Who are you?

SECOND CARTER: My name is Samantha Carter.

O'NEILL: Alright -- we've got a little conflict with that statement. We've already got one here.

SECOND CARTER: There are two of us.

O'NEILL: If only(!)

(Sam looks at him. He clears his throat quietly.)

What do you think of the if only? I'm trying to figure it out...

PS: Oma, read the fic, thanks! it's fantastic....
                  Last edited by LOL4JACK; 30 April 2005, 06:47 AM. Reason: To add the fanfic comment

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                  Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                  Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Okay, I've been away from the shipper thread for far too long!!
                    Where has the picture of Moebius
                    Spoiler:
                    Jack and Sam's hands on that report come from?! How shippy is that!?
                    Is it PI or PII??

Comment

Its P1
                      Spoiler:
                      In the Briefing Room when they are discussing the mission back to Giza
                      I didn't notice it either until the shipper family started posting the pics after it aired
                      sigpic

Comment

Sally it was was hard watching the Jag Finale.I could not stop thinking about the Sam and Jack Ship.I'am trying to hold out hope we'll get something like that for Sam and Jack.I keep thinking that we have not seen the last of Sam and Jack.I find it very hard to image we will not get some sort of Sam and Jack resolution.

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                          Same here, since I watched threads, everytime that I see any other SG-1 ep and they us the word "Always" it has a new meaning for me.

BTW, in Gemini the following scene
                          Spoiler:
                          O'NEILL: Alright -- you've got our attention. Who are you?

SECOND CARTER: My name is Samantha Carter.

O'NEILL: Alright -- we've got a little conflict with that statement. We've already got one here.

SECOND CARTER: There are two of us.

O'NEILL: If only(!)

(Sam looks at him. He clears his throat quietly.)

What do you think of the if only? I'm trying to figure it out...

PS: Oma, read the fic, thanks! it's fantastic....
                          I saw Gemini last night I was so happy in a shippy way!

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                          I have to say, I've never watched Jag, in my life, watched the finale today and
                          Spoiler:
                          if we get in SG-1 half of what they did in Jag, WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please, PTB, please...... bring our Sam and Jack together...
                          I have never seen JAG but from what everyone is saying,
                          Spoiler:
                          I wouldn't mind and ending like that on SG1 and Jack seems to be about to retire so that ending wouldn't be far off

remember to alwasy have shippy dreams and wishes...
                          I'm a Teenage,Scifi Friday-loving,Sam+Jack Shipper Gurl I am a shippy shipper chockfull of shippy shipperness having shippy shipper dreams!!
                          Sam+Jack 4 ever!!!I love Hayden Christensen!!May 19th: Sith Happens!!Can't wait till July! I LOVE RED JELLO,just like Jack...!!

Kinsey:[on S/J]Oh I believe there's a lot more to this than we've been told. Well, of course I hardly expect them to incriminate themselves in their own reports.But we can all read between the lines* -Kinsey, Innauguration
                          *1st and only time I agree with Kinsey

Replicarter: There are two of us.
                          Jack: If only...
                          (Sam looks at him. He clears his throat quietly.) -Replicarter and Jack, Gemini

The land of "lilipu" is an amazing land where I go to think about Sam and Jack being a couple, their future wedding,what their kids will look like... So now it's my own private shippy-world.All shippers invited!!!!

Comment

Yeah, and Sam & Jack
                            Spoiler:
                            wouldn't even have to flip a coin!! I really liked that they had everybody there for the final scene. I loved that they could share their special night with the people they were closest to!
                            I think one of the things that would really bother me about Sam & Jack getting together would be if, when they did, they had to hide it or sneak around. I like the idea of them being able to celebrate with their friends, which I guess is why I haven't been too incredibly disappointed by being strung along forever & a day...well, that & I've gotten used to it...

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                            still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar
                              Okay, I've been away from the shipper thread for far too long!!
                              Where has the picture of Moebius
                              Spoiler:
                              Jack and Sam's hands on that report come from?! How shippy is that!?
                              Is it PI or PII??
                              Yeah it is unfortunate it happened so fast. I really had to slow down my DVR frame by frame to catch it.

I have included the pic just incase someone hasn't seen it yet. Warning season 8 spoiler and very shippy scene.
                              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4.../image2299.jpg
                              Last edited by Rogue; 30 April 2005, 11:07 AM.
                              Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

HEEEELLLO SHIPFAM!

I'm back (like someone would remember me ) been out of the loop a while.. but don't think I'll be catching up.. you crazy people with your hundreds of pages full of shipism What did I miss?

Sorry Oma for not replying I haven't been here for a long time

Hi, Scaary and Jamie didn't expect to see me here, did you ?

ok.. carry on

Comment

Working...
                                X