Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cathy, I can never find the words to describe your videos, this one is so heartfelt, the way you match the words with the images and the way you edit your images to bring more shippiness, it made me feel so much for them and want them to be together more than ever....

SueKay, I have lot's and lot's of inspiration after watching the vid , you know I'm in, I can help as a writer (frustrated one, since english is not my main language) and editor.

Carolina

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
    Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
    Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
      Well...there's been another computer hold up...

1. They found 60 viruses
      2. In one program alone, there was 248 pieces of Spyware...so I'm going to have words with the guy who supposedly got rid of it for me.
      3. My CD burner was completely broken with rust so I need to talk to the guy I got the computer off of.
      4. A quarter of my hard disk has apparently been unusable since I got my computer, and about half of the program files are corrupted. The guy who's repairing the computer is going to try and fix as many of the files as he can.

I think I may get my compute back in the late evening, but I'm not too sure.

With the virtual season...

ROLLCALL

ADD YOUR NAME

suekay
      mishy mo
      LOL4JACK
      Oma-1
      Myrth
      PittburghGirl

...and I'm sure I'm missing people...

ADD YOUR NAME TO THE LIST PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

Me, too - sign me up for a Jonas returns story. <G> With positively shippy S/J moments, of course.
      - Mary
      SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
      Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

I was just wondering... about hand pr0n.. as you do.. did anyone else catch it in Beneath The Surface?

Just curious... and damn I wish they'd left the kiss in that.. would have preferred it in there over Window Of Opportunity.. for the hot factor..
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
          Just showing off my new sig photo (which conforms to new GW guidelines) and reminding all of you that this is the night to skip the SGA rerun and switch to CBS for the series finale of Jag. Let's rejoice in the happiness that's apparently on the way for this long-suffering military couple...and show TPTB how fans like to be treated!
          Okay, I have a silly question. I can understand the boycott of SG repeats(doing that now) but I can't understand using JAG as an example when Donald Bellasario specifically said there would be no ship there AND has said how much he hates ship. And remember, this is the same guy who ended Quantum Leap (need I say more?). So why use JAG as an example for this PTB?

So I think instead, I'll watch Joan of Arcadia to try and prevent it's possible cancellation (it's on the bubble with network, folks, so now's the time to watch if you want to see more).
          Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
          Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
          Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
            Okay, I have a silly question. I can understand the boycott of SG repeats(doing that now) but I can't understand using JAG as an example when Donald Bellasario specifically said there would be no ship there AND has said how much he hates ship. And remember, this is the same guy who ended Quantum Leap (need I say more?). So why use JAG as an example for this PTB?

So I think instead, I'll watch Joan of Arcadia to try and prevent it's possible cancellation (it's on the bubble with network, folks, so now's the time to watch if you want to see more).
            I have to say, I've never watched Jag, in my life, watched the finale today and
            Spoiler:
            if we get in SG-1 half of what they did in Jag, WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please, PTB, please...... bring our Sam and Jack together...

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
            Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
            Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

well I have missed 45minustes of the Jag episode and I got one thing to say..I don't like their kiss !! I so prefer J&S !!! but anyway at least it's finally done !! what happened in the rest of the episode?? PM for that cause I guess a lot of the family doesn't care at all !!

I wish S&J had an adult discussion as H&M did and if they could have the same ending !! wow !!

caty once again loved your vid !! that's awesome and you'r right very sad...when will we have the honour to watch Roch Voisine's one ?? if you want the song let me know it could be such a nice vid

I'm gonna try to make a new sig with the new rules, are you guys all using photoshop ? cause I don't have it and I'd like to be able to do something anyway !

I'll watch SG1 tonite even if I know it won't be as good as I'd like...

did you guys start working on the virtual season9 ? cause I'd be glad to read the beginning or do anything like giving my opinion and my ideas...I just don't have a good enough english to join you in this tough but funny task

(((waterfal))) thanks so much for the Grace present !! I didn't have time to catch up all the posts so sorry for those I forget to thank !

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26

ACK! I'm STILL in shock and turmoil over the Quantum Leap finale *cursing and mumbling* That said, I actually did watch the JAG finale, and it ended
                Spoiler:
                VERY SHIPPILY! Heck, I'm not sure there could have been ANY more ship - they slept together and are getting married.... BUT, they did take them out of each others command before letting them do it...

I'm not sure I'd want this sort of ending on SG-1. It's a very different situation too - in my view Jack is very close to retirement, whereas Harm is not.
                I have no expectations regarding ship for s9 - I can't see how they can when the actors won't be appearing in any of the same scenes Which is not to say I'm not looking forward (with reservations) to the new season - I'll give them a chance, and if I don't like what I see I'll exercise my OFF button

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                  I have to say, I've never watched Jag, in my life, watched the finale today and
                  Spoiler:
                  if we get in SG-1 half of what they did in Jag, WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please, PTB, please...... bring our Sam and Jack together...
                  My thoughts exactly LOL4Jack!!! I think TPTB need to take some pointers on how to have a Shippy resolution If that happens at the end of s9 I'll be one happy camper

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                    Finally caught up! It only took me 3 days and lots of error messages

There's been some fantastic discussion here over the last few days and I'm really sorry to have missed out. I started to give out jello to everybody and your fantastic posts, but I ran out. (Sorry to everyone I missed )

sueKay - the Virtual S9 sounds like a fantastic idea - I've PM'd you

I completely agree with Lynne - we need to see the moment they get together - how it happens, what they feel - and the rest of the SGC's reaction.

I'd love to see another Jaffa ep with Ishtar and Teal'c chasing down the missing goa'uld's and how the Jaffa Nation is coming along. There's gotta be teething problems and old rivalries cropping up.

I'd love to see Kinsey captured, maybe the Tok'ra could remove the symbiote and Kinsey could be sent mad He sooooo needs to get his comeuppance Jack would *love* that

More Ba'al is an absolute must!!! Rogue - back me up here (he's still MINE though ) It's about time he got caught and the smirk wiped off his face - although not too quickly cos I'm rather attached to it )

The return of the Aschen sounds good - as long as Joe doesn't get to hit on Sam again - maybe he has escaped their evil clutches ans brings with him the woman who helped him escape *whistles...don't know where that idea came from...more whistles*

More characters ...

I'd like to see Thor again, Urgo maybe? He was great .....
                    Yep, Ba'al is a must. Maybe he can kidnap Sam and Jack has to rescue her. Lets dress him up in black leather. And no Oma-1 he is mine.
                    Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                      Just showing off my new sig photo (which conforms to new GW guidelines) and reminding all of you that this is the night to skip the SGA rerun and switch to CBS for the series finale of Jag. Let's rejoice in the happiness that's apparently on the way for this long-suffering military couple...and show TPTB how fans like to be treated!

spoilers for Jag's show finale (do NOT read if you don't want to be spoiled for it)

i watched the finale, right after Gemini (which i *finally* got! ). the end.... it made me cry. not because of harm and mac, but because... while i was watching the HAPPY ending, this sudden melancholy feeling rushed over me that started to make me cry......... that's what i've always wanted for sam and jack. i know that Jag played a MUCH worse case of stringing the shippers along, but the fact that harm and mac are engaged, and they had a great kissing scene together, and they were putting each other first before their blasted careers (finally)... it just hit me of how long i've waited for that for sam and jack. but... sam and jack are finally on the same page, so we still have some good stuff to look forward to. --- right?

sally
                      Last edited by majorsal; 29 April 2005, 10:32 PM.
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
                        Yeah, I'll be watching the second showing of SGA tonight. As for showing TPTB how fans like to be treated...they waited 10(?) years and until the series finale to get those two together!! Let's not send *that* message!!!
                        AND... i might get grumpy about how i just want the ptb to get sam and jack together already, but the guy that makes Jag (Bellisario) made his shippers suffers to heights i'd never seen before. boyfriends and girlfriends galore. and Bellisario literally hated his shippers (and i'm not making that up). i quit watching Jag in sg-1's 4th season (this is when i got a computer and had to decide whether to watch an ep of Jag, or play with sg1 on my computer... sg1 won) because i got tired of the games being played by the characters and the ppl writing the show. so i quit, and it was very easy. i checked in with it a few times since them, but i'd only end up shaking my head at the ship antics. stargate might make me frustrated, but it's not even CLOSE to what Jag does/did. and we thought pete was bad for sam...

i really feel like doing this....

((((( stargate sg1 ptb ))))))

sally
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

I want Sam and Jack to get married in season 9!!!

(that felt good to say. er, write)

Sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
                            I was just wondering... about hand pr0n.. as you do.. did anyone else catch it in Beneath The Surface?

Just curious... and damn I wish they'd left the kiss in that.. would have preferred it in there over Window Of Opportunity.. for the hot factor..

what's hand pron?

sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                              what's hand pron?

sally
                              I beleive it refers to gratuitious hand close ups.

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                                Cathy, I can never find the words to describe your videos, this one is so heartfelt, the way you match the words with the images and the way you edit your images to bring more shippiness, it made me feel so much for them and want them to be together more than ever....

SueKay, I have lot's and lot's of inspiration after watching the vid , you know I'm in, I can help as a writer (frustrated one, since english is not my main language) and editor.

Carolina

See they don't have to kiss at all for it to be shippy ...you just have to make a story and match the mood to it
                                But me too I have watched it again this morning to feel the big hole in Jack's life when Sam was trapped in her nightmare , trying to get out of it .

I also have heard about the JAG final ..well at least they didn't disapoint their shippers at the end and ...most of all they stopped the show when the lead actor wanted to leave which means they left in a high note ...

....and this is what all shows should do ..I think it's completely wrong to have some new characters replacing the old one so late in a series ...season 8 should have been the end for Stargate SG1 and would have probably left us with good spirits and a show which would have been a cult in the sci-fi history ..

....Instead they are destroying it's true foundations by changing the direction .

I'm not against it if it was only a new show ..like Stargate Atlantis but not calling it still Stargate Sg1 because it is not ....even if Jack is there for 2 episodes ..I sincerely hope he 'll be there for more because it's gonna be a bit of a disaster if he doesn't come back at all for the finale ....and I hope season 9 is the finale of the show ..too bad it was not a year before though with the original cast

Caty

Comment

Working...
                                X