This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
    Well, I haven't watched it in years myself (I'm a Sci-Fi Friday girl, through and through), although I always liked the characters. But since their ship is supposedly getting resolved tonight, I thought I'd watch on general principles.
    I think I may watch it too. I haven't seen but maybe 2-3 episodes, but I did like the characters and the fact that they were kept apart is so similiar to our Jack & Sam..
    -girlgater

Comment

Well, if you get the USA channel, you can watch it off there.
      Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Just showing off my new sig photo (which conforms to new GW guidelines)
        I knew about the height / width, but not about the 50k - I've spent hours trying to fit a S/J and Shep/Weir into 50K but it just won't work So Sam and Jack had to win the vote and what do you know, my S/J sig already fitted
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
          I was trawling through the archive, and I refound this

OT - http://img19.exs.cx/img19/4534/Teryl...ndIsmaller.jpg I'm the one in the stripy top, Mishy Mo's in Black and Astronomical chick is the one at the back
          wow that is such a cool pic...you guys are so lucky : a) to have been there to star; and ...2) you have RL friends who are also SG1 fans....very cool indeed

Comment

You can also catch SGA at 12Eastern/11Central on Sci-Fi if you just can't miss it for a week. I have a date with Letterman at that time myself.

Comment

Just showing off my new sig photo (which conforms to new GW guidelines) and reminding all of you that this is the night to skip the SGA rerun and switch to CBS for the series finale of Jag. Let's rejoice in the happiness that's apparently on the way for this long-suffering military couple...and show TPTB how fans like to be treated!
              Yeah, I'll be watching the second showing of SGA tonight. As for showing TPTB how fans like to be treated...they waited 10(?) years and until the series finale to get those two together!! Let's not send *that* message!!!

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
              still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Eight years.....nine years.....10 years.....they're all too long to wait!

The 10 years part I don't like.....but at least they're apparently going to go full throttle with it tonight and have a happy ending! That I wholeheartedly support!

Comment

Thank you all for your support. I want to tell you that he had lived through the night, he kept on fighting, he wasn't dead. Today we drove back to the hospital
                  we were in there for like 15 minutes and than his last breath, now he is really gone
                  In a way I am glad that he kept on fighting and that I was able to see him with his last breath. I know he didn't suffer anymore and he fought well like a true warrior, like the Jaffa but I am still sad and otherwhise it is scary to see someone die right in front of you. knowing that you won't see him again,won't be able to talk to him again,... that really sucks
                  Lord Zedd

Comment

*waterfall peeks head in long enough to say......
                    Yes, I'm still alive and still a Sam/Jack shipper!!!!!

RL has given me a serious bruising lately and not much time to devote to my....lets just call it my obsession to Stargate and my favorite couple on it.

Just wanted to peek in and say a big hello to my shipper family!!!!!

waterfall

Comment

What the hey, for old times sake!!!
                      Enjoy!!!!

waterfall

Comment

Well, I haven't watched it in years myself (I'm a Sci-Fi Friday girl, through and through), although I always liked the characters. But since their ship is supposedly getting resolved tonight, I thought I'd watch on general principles.

Just started to watch JAG last night first time for me ..it's on very late but I liked it ..I watched an episode called "Head to toe " here in the UK where Mac has to wear a veil in Uruguay I think ..I also watched the one before that where that Iranian guy who kidnapped her last season ( haven't seen that one)..makes a come back and forces her to go with him again ..They have a big fight ...and she was a real mess by the end of the episode ....it's also the episode where Ham goes deaf for a while ....Now can somebody tell me which season I'm watching because I don't have a clue !!! Got to be after the 9/11 because they are mentionning it like it was a while back ..and how much behind are we in the UK regarding JAG !!!!
                        Thank you if somebody can help ....and to stay on topic

(((Nickatell)))The second scenario you proposed for Sam and Jack get together is exactly how TPTB should go about ..I 've always thought about a get together like that one for Sam and Jack ..and that their first kiss should be after a big battle or something like that and after having looked for one another amongst the dust,sand ect ..you name it ..and wherever ...and Jack finds Daniel and Teal'c first ...and Sam turns up at the end ..and they walk towards another ....ect....just like you said ..but I don't think TPTB sees it that way ..I don't know why !!but they seem to prefer the kind of soap opera get together .
                        Me I prefer a get together related to the mythlogy of the show like your Number 2 scenario

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
                          Yeah, I'll be watching the second showing of SGA tonight. As for showing TPTB how fans like to be treated...they waited 10(?) years and until the series finale to get those two together!! Let's not send *that* message!!!

Better than never

I think all great shows wait that long anyway .They always put them ( the couple) together right in the last episode ..and usually ( not sure about JAG tonight) they do a 2 parter finale ..so that we see a few shippy scenes along the line They did that with X-files ..a feature film episode ...At least those cult shows have a good resolution and not like the ones which are still good but are cancelled after season 2 like Dark Angel ..where we are still wondering ..and we had not much for a conclusion

Caty

Comment

I was always surprised that UPN gave up on Dark Angel after only two seasons. I liked it too.

Comment

I was always surprised that UPN gave up on Dark Angel after only two seasons. I liked it too.

Dark Angel was great Such a great mythology ..I will probably make a vid soon to add it to my favourite shows on my website ...

but I'm taking the easy way out right now ..I have all the Stargate clips inside my PC so it's easy to make a video ....I went through the laborious time of Capturing for Sam and Jack a while back ....and for a new show I have to do the same ..so it's a bit off putting let's say ...the capturing is the tidious part of video making but it is necessary to do it well for a great selection of everything ..and you can just pick and match afterwards

Caty

Comment

Wow, I've been trying to catch up and reading for the past 2 hours...., I haven't been around this week and missed you all....

(((((((((((( Shippers )))))))))))))))))))))

So many discussion, sadness, frustration and anger regarding S9, I'm scared true and at this points I don't trust TPTB, but I can always hope and have faith, I hope they don't let us down, they have to keep true to the characters and they have to keep true to what they have built in the past 8 seasons and specially S8, with Threads, M1 & M2, otherwise they will definitly loose me as a SG1-S9 fan... sorry, but can't deny I'm still a fan of S1-S8!!!!

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                                Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                                Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Working...
                                X