X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by girlgater
    Stomp it and then burn it!
    Yeah, then mail the ashes back to TPTB.
    Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Here's a question for the shippers of the world:

Has Jack ever given Sam flowers (I don't think so)? But, if he did, what would they be? I see it being something other than the traditional rose(s). Perhaps something simple like daisies, or maybe even something a bit unusual like peonies (my favorite).
      -girlgater

Comment

Here's a question for the shippers of the world:

Has Jack ever given Sam flowers (I don't think so)? But, if he did, what would they be? I see it being something other than the traditional rose(s). Perhaps something simple like daisies, or maybe even something a bit unusual like peonies (my favorite).
        I think he gives her flowers Season 8
        Spoiler:
        at the end of Its Good to be King?I know he didn't go buy them or pick them himself, but he could have dumped in the trash too.

http://www.stargatesg1971.com/goodto...image3255.html
        Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
          I think he gives her flowers Season 8
          Spoiler:
          at the end of Its Good to be King?

http://www.stargatesg1971.com/goodto...image3255.html
          I'd like to think he gave her those.
          -girlgater

Comment

I'd like to think he gave her those.
            Me too,
            Spoiler:
            you just have to assume she is waiting for him at the gate. Don't really show who he handed the flowers too.

Rogue

Comment

Ugh! They got the rose that the Spudster gave Sam in Chimera up for auction on Ebay.
              really??? what is the bid on them now?
              Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
                really??? what is the bid on them now?
                Last I looked it was around $60 dollars.

Rogue

Comment

Last I looked it was around $60 dollars.
                  WHAT???????? Pardon the caps. Oy! It seems people will bid on anything. I just want the BDU's. Huh. *shakes head
                  Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
                    WHAT???????? Pardon the caps. Oy! It seems people will bid on anything. I just want the BDU's. Huh. *shakes head
                    Yeah, a dollar is too much. I wanted the shock gernade but it went for $370.

Rogue

Comment

I can understand how some fans of Stargate may be able to tune in to Season 9 with BB if they were a fan of his before, and for some maybe Jack was not their favorite character, and maybe some are just stronger than me. Even if I could get passed Jack not being in Season 9 as a regular (I may have to sit down that last sentence took a lot out of me), the stories would still be by the same PTB that have purposely gone out of their way to string the shippers along for eight years to give us pieces that we litterly have to disect to figure out what we did receive, I just don't want to go through that again. I realize that my hope hasn't completely evaporated and as others have said all the news coming out for Season 9 is only helping me stay away. Boy are they going to be shoving Season 9 down our throats or what, now they will be giving us pieces of Season 9 while we are enjoying our Jack filled Stargate Monday line-ups during the month of May. Things have really changed, I remember dieing with anticipation for anything about Season 8 and we got almost nothing, (I should have taken the hint); but now with "the new, happy, energetic new team", I'll be running from the tv.

Tame don't worry I am really not depressed, the writing has been on the wall. Discussing it with my shipper friends both who agree and who don't just gives me the opportunity to get it all out. Obviously I like the relationship, or what could have been between Jack and Sam very much and like they say I imagine, time heals all...

Comment

Yeah, a dollar is too much. I wanted the shock gernade but it went for $370.
                        $370.00 for the shock grenade-are people crazy?

Comment

thanks Myrth

real ship not just a fish-tale

Comment

An aspect of the relationship that I really wanted to see unfold was how they finally would have had them come together. I really have thought about this and staying true to character it has been difficult to figure out who would have made the first move and under what circumstances would it have happened. I guess like others again have said of course the regs would have to be out of the picture but for some reason I couldn't see Jack just pulling up in front of Sams house for a date. The only thing that I could come up with is that somehow a big argument would have engaged between them over what I'm not quite sure yet and through the heated battle one of them blurts out how they truly feel, which then of course leads to a warm embrace, staring into each others eyes, and then the most passionate kiss of all and not just holding each others faces, although that was great. OR

After a huge battle with the Goa'uald (never could remember how to spell that) Sam and Jack in different areas holidng their own in the battle, not knowing whether the other is alive or dead but fighting their heart out to save the planet...then when the smoke is settling spanning around we see nothing but dead bodies, jaffa, tokra, and tauri soldiers alike with Jack war torn searching for Daniel, Teal'c and of course Sam. After finding Daniel and Teal'c he starts desperately searching for Sam, with Sam just as war torn searching for him. When they finally see each other (no, no running towards each other in an open flower field) they slowly walk towards each other, staring their penetrating stare that they do so well and when they reach each other they stop (with a hint of D&C behind the force field) but this time they go for it and embrace, stare again, ending with the most passionate of passionate kisses. Okay corny maybe but I would like these two characters to come together being true to themselves as equals with all of their strengths, weaknesses, and passion. Did I just say that out loud, oh well just a thought....

Comment

NIckatell-either one of those scenarios would work for me-both seem to be pretty true to form.

Comment

Originally posted by nickatell
                                An aspect of the relationship that I really wanted to see unfold was how they finally would have had them come together. I really have thought about this and staying true to character it has been difficult to figure out who would have made the first move and under what circumstances would it have happened. I guess like others again have said of course the regs would have to be out of the picture but for some reason I couldn't see Jack just pulling up in front of Sams house for a date. The only thing that I could come up with is that somehow a big argument would have engaged between them over what I'm not quite sure yet and through the heated battle one of them blurts out how they truly feel, which then of course leads to a warm embrace, staring into each others eyes, and then the most passionate kiss of all and not just holding each others faces, although that was great. OR

After a huge battle with the Goa'uald (never could remember how to spell that) Sam and Jack in different areas holidng their own in the battle, not knowing whether the other is alive or dead but fighting their heart out to save the planet...then when the smoke is settling spanning around we see nothing but dead bodies, jaffa, tokra, and tauri soldiers alike with Jack war torn searching for Daniel, Teal'c and of course Sam. After finding Daniel and Teal'c he starts desperately searching for Sam, with Sam just as war torn searching for him. When they finally see each other (no, no running towards each other in an open flower field) they slowly walk towards each other, staring their penetrating stare that they do so well and when they reach each other they stop (with a hint of D&C behind the force field) but this time they go for it and embrace, stare again, ending with the most passionate of passionate kisses. Okay corny maybe but I would like these two characters to come together being true to themselves as equals with all of their strengths, weaknesses, and passion. Did I just say that out loud, oh well just a thought....
                                me loves them both...
                                sigpic
                                http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
                                http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X